Time for a new rig.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

Re: Time for a new rig.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:doing nuetral drops and donuts in the parking lot of my Marriott.
You mean tranny slams? (cue chuckles demar balst) I haven't done one of those in almost 10 years. I'll have to remember do bust out a few of those in my next rental car.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

ha ha Rack Jeff in SD
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

KC Scott wrote: Yea Babs, I know when I get my rental I'm grinding the starter, doing nuetral drops and donuts in the parking lot of my Marriott.

Ya know cuz', trivial shit like getting to the appointment or the airport don't mean shit when I is a Partyin'
RACK.

Yeah, everybody's out on the interstate doing 110MPH in a rental with gas at $3.40/gallon. :lol:

Oh and everyone who isn't doing that is doing shit like hitting speedbumps at 45MPH to see how much undercarriage and grill damage they can do, knowing that they'll ultimately end up having to pay up.

What a dope...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Jeff in SD wrote:Good news, Paul bought his new rig today......

Damn right...8)
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You guys have now raised the bar -- we're no longer talking automobiles... we're talking rentals.

The finest handling/cornering car ever produced in human history?

The Rental.

OCmike wrote:I mean, it's not like some dipshit took it out and went 4-wheeling on a jeep trail with the fucker.

Oh, dude -- we need to go out and get a rental sometime then.

Screw_Michigan wrote:
KC Scott wrote:doing nuetral drops and donuts in the parking lot of my Marriott.
You mean tranny slams? (cue chuckles demar balst) I haven't done one of those in almost 10 years. I'll have to remember do bust out a few of those in my next rental car.

Speaking from personal experience...

I'm going o have to go ahead and recommend against.

Modern 4-speed (some are 5 now) auto trannies just don't have the beef in them to support bitchin neutral drops. They tend to not produce the desired tire smoke, but instead produce a rather impressive display of transmission smoke, and tend to not move another inch under their own power afterwards. But if you're skilled at spinning a bullshit story, the rental company will probably apologize and bring you out a new one.

But I'd still have to recommend against.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one