ANOTHER mass shooting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: ANOTHER mass shooting

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Uh oh, this is serious. We've had another all-black mass shooting. I know it's unbelievable, occurring on the same day that Affirmative Action has reached a new peak with the swearing in of Justice Jackson. The shooting occurred in Newark, a city known for its Diversity and Inclusion and lots and lots of joqqers. :shock:

https://6abc.com/newark-9-people-shot-s ... /12007476/
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 am The shooting occurred in Newark,
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A Whataboutism circle jerk from the usual nazii tards.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

UPDATE: Another all-black mass shooting, in Chicago kicking off the July 4th weekend. The under/over for the patriotic holiday is set for 60.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/5 ... p/2871296/
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

We need to make those illegal guns even more illegal.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:48 pm A Whataboutism circle jerk from the usual nazii tards.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Keeping it real in the Motor City..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbmHpGaBhes
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:45 pm
Wolfman wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:05 am An effective fix could be done today. Harden the target: single entry points with armed law enforcement. Let teachers and school staff pack too. No new laws like "common sense" gun laws are effective when the target is so soft/easy.
My understanding is that there was only one entry point to this school. He was engaged by an armed security officer, but wasn't stopped due to the suspect's body armor.

Teachers already have plenty of education requirements to get hired along with continuing educational requirements. Now you want them to go through firearms training & qualifications annually? How much are you willing to pay them? And you really think that every teacher is the type that should be armed & expected to engage armed threats???

Go back to your beast light-induced slumber.
Such a program would be completely voluntary. School staff who wanted it could receive training. The school could provide a weapon, ammo, range time and a gun safe with keypad that they'd keep in their desks. They could receive some financial compensation, but not really sure if that would be a good idea. I want the people taking on this duty to be motivated by desire to do it, not just because it's a few bucks in their pockets. Who was trained would be confidential as the odds are pretty good that the nutjob would be a school student.

The costs of this would be reasonable. It would be better, IMO than a designated school safety guard, who is little more than a target.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a stupid fuck.

“Teachers have no money for pencils but make them buy a gun and make them like it oh and don’t worry I know we already pay the pigs to do this but they don’t do their job anymore so let’s make the teachers do it for free.”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

They could pay for it by using the money they were going to spend bringing in drag queen story tellers and "anti-racist" speakers.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:51 pm What a stupid fuck.

“Teachers have no money for pencils but make them buy a gun and make them like it oh and don’t worry I know we already pay the pigs to do this but they don’t do their job anymore so let’s make the teachers do it for free.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Three cops killed in KY. There were apparently no good guys with guns around, oh and way too many doors.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Mass shooting in Akron. Only it was a mass of shooters killing one guy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 796683001/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes another instance of no good guys with guns.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:09 pm Mass shooting in Akron. Only it was a mass of shooters killing one guy.

Just another dirt bag jogger with a ski mask and a gun shooting at pursuing officers. If you shoot at the police, they're going to shoot back--and they won't miss.

The only downside to this incident is that Ben Crump will presently be slithering in and shaking down the financially strapped city of Akron for fat stacks.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He wasn’t shooting dipshit. But go ahead and keep lying, and don’t forget to suck some more Jew cock. It’s all that’s expected.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The pursuing officer observed and alerted the others that at least one shot had been fired from the car while the chase was underway. The various surveillance cameras along the way show clearly the flash from the driver's window. Okay, so now the police are on highest alert with an active shooter fleeing. The gun was recovered right there in the front seat. Okay, so he left it behind when he ran--but the police didn't know that and nor could they be expected to. So it's case closed, no charges.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:18 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:06 am UPDATE: Another all-black mass shooting, in Chicago kicking off the July 4th weekend. The under/over for the patriotic holiday is set for 60.

60 seems like a good number. I’d maybe take the under at 57, though.
It's currently at 39 as of Sunday afternoon. With the extra day tomorrow, you should have taken the over. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:24 am The pursuing officer observed and alerted the others that at least one shot had been fired from the car while the chase was underway. The various surveillance cameras along the way show clearly the flash from the driver's window. Okay, so now the police are on highest alert with an active shooter fleeing. The gun was recovered right there in the front seat. Okay, so he left it behind when he ran--but the police didn't know that and nor could they be expected to. So it's case closed, no charges.
Of course they couldn’t be expected to see or hear or in any other way observe what was happening. They’re pigs.

Cops can stand in a hallway or shoot unarmed civilians and still get head from a turd.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, here's the July 4th Parade shooter, a pathetic incel "wigga" who like the others somehow got hold of a $1000 rifle, plus ammo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE42bfiy0yg
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:51 pm What a stupid fuck.

Did you miss the part where I said all materials would be provided by the school or that it would be voluntary?

No one is suggesting that we force any teacher uncomfortable with doing so, be armed. That is the last thing we need.

As for the "pigs" not doing their job, they can't be everywhere and as seen here, even when they are there, they have a habit of being bumbling cowards.

Kind of understandable I guess when cops who do take action, have a habit of being condemned by assholes like you afterwards. There is also the fact that when there is a campaign to villanize cops, fewer people want the job and you end up with mediocre people who can't find anything else to do.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:09 pm Mass shooting in Akron. Only it was a mass of shooters killing one guy.

Were you aware that shots were fired from the car?

You were, but you don't care. You live in a lily white burb like most of us where aggressive policing isn't needed.....yet.

But, you'll go ahead and push the leftist anti-cop narrative because it suits you politically.

I'll reserve judgement on this one until we hear more, but, as far as I am concerned, once cops are fired at, they have the right and the duty to return fire until the threat is neutralized.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Who left the parade door open?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Parade mass murderer was a Trump supporter, and even attended one of Trump's rallies where he took a selfie:

Let's Turd, Arthur Dump & the rest of the racist cabal here will now assume radio silence....
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:47 am

That has not been established, and he was not armed when he left the vehicle. But go ahead and lie about it to fit your preferred narrative. Par for the course, after all.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:34 pm Parade mass murderer was a Trump supporter, and even attended one of Trump's rallies where he took a selfie:

Let's Turd, Arthur Dump & the rest of the racist cabal here will now assume radio silence....
Fuck you. I'm 100% anti-Trump.

The shooter was as screwed up as a human could be. POS has ruined multiple family's lives because of his narcissism and his low self esteem.

Sorta pitiful how all of y'all immediately look for these losers' political affiliation first thing. He's a malformed 22 year old...brainless, self-absorbed, and dumb as a brick. Fuck him and any and all killers.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

And I'm not a racist, you POS.
Last edited by Arthur Dent on Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This is the same shit you fuckers pulled on 1-6. Same shit BrokenPsyche always pulls. “The left are all the same but even people on my side should not be associated with me in any way.”

Fuck off tard.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Highland Park isn’t Chicago.

sin, MA

Carry on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:23 pm
"You're a racist" is the only thing they have.
No we also have evidence to prove it, and to prove you’re stupid and a fatfuck and…..
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Looks like violent hiphop lyrics caused this mass slaughter.

Wait…maybe it was milk. Did the POS drink milk?

Did his hair dye saturate his brain and cause this aberrant behavior?

Hopefully this scumbag will be raped every day for the rest of his life once he goes to prison.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:37 pm BUT - why is it that the mainstream media never talks about the numbers above?
Then why did you insert it in a completely unrelated post? Why do you constantly insert it in unrelated posts? Do you have a life?

And, how do you know that they don't? Do you read all the "MSM" outlets every day? Do you actually read anything? Do you want to see it on the front page of every newspaper and the leading story on every TV news broadcast, every day? They don't report every day about tweakers in Macon, either. Why is that?

A quick google search will bring up plenty of stories on your "numbers." Try something like "Chicago murders" or "Chicago shooting statistics." Use your imagination.

Even the City of Chicago website has it front and center with selectable and sortable statistics.

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/vrd/home.html

If you want, PM me and I'll give you some personal instruction on how to use the interwebs. I've actually been doing it for, like, years.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Suggesting that the Parade shooter was or is a Trump supporter is pure bullshit. Check out his "rap" videos and you won't get the slightest hint of any sort of Trumpian anything. And after all, why would a right-wing person want to shoot up an old fashioned Fourth of July parade? If anything, he's a seething closet "antifa" type. He sure looks it. No Trump supporters have that look at all.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:18 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:06 am UPDATE: Another all-black mass shooting, in Chicago kicking off the July 4th weekend. The under/over for the patriotic holiday is set for 60.

60 seems like a good number. I’d maybe take the under at 57, though.
And the tally is....72, and possibly more who haven't hauled themselves to an emergency ward. Always bet the over when it's joqqers and guns.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:28 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:37 pm BUT - why is it that the mainstream media never talks about the numbers above?
Then why did you insert it in a completely unrelated post? Why do you constantly insert it in unrelated posts? Do you have a life?

And, how do you know that they don't? Do you read all the "MSM" outlets every day? Do you actually read anything? Do you want to see it on the front page of every newspaper and the leading story on every TV news broadcast, every day? They don't report every day about tweakers in Macon, either. Why is that?

A quick google search will bring up plenty of stories on your "numbers." Try something like "Chicago murders" or "Chicago shooting statistics." Use your imagination.

Even the City of Chicago website has it front and center with selectable and sortable statistics.

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/vrd/home.html

If you want, PM me and I'll give you some personal instruction on how to use the interwebs. I've actually been doing it for, like, years.
Interesting that he never brings up the gun death numbers in Hawaii....
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:52 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:47 am

That has not been established, and he was not armed when he left the vehicle. But go ahead and lie about it to fit your preferred narrative. Par for the course, after all.
There is a lot that hasn't been established yet, as I have already said, but there are reports that a shot was fired from the car.

Let's try to look at this from the cop point of view. In 2022, do you think cops would decide it is a good idea to air out an unarmed brotha? I can't imagine a cop saying to one of his buddies "hey Charlie, look, an unarmed negro!!!1 Let's smoke him."

Now, let's look at it from "unarmed brotha's" point of view.

He could think to himself "self, them honkie cops ain't gonna shoot you. They ain't putting their asses on the line".

And ya know what? If I was that cop, I look at this as example 238572048 of why it's a pretty good strategy for cops these days to just say fukk it and look the other way. They know damn well they won't get support from their departments or politicians.

So, let's have a thorough investigation. If it is shown that these cops simply executed him, then they should be dealt with accordingly. But if there is any evidence that they were just trying to stop a dangerous criminal, how about we give them a break?

It is a sad fact that cops have to be heavy handed in crime ridden neighborhoods. Well, actually, they don't. They can say "fukk them mvscals. Let'em all kill each other. My neighborhood's safe".

But that doesn't bode well for the innocent people who are stuck in those places. I grew up in such a place. Maybe that's why I have a little more empathy than you or trust fund boy who have likely never lived in a place where you depended on a strong police presence to minimize the lawlessness.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Arthur Dent wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:05 pm Looks like violent hiphop lyrics caused this mass slaughter.

Hopefully this scumbag will be raped every day for the rest of his life once he goes to prison.
On the one hand, I'd like to see him executed, but looking at his sorry, runt ass, I think, no, a nice long life in a max security pen is a better option. Have fun, asshole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:21 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:05 pm Looks like violent hiphop lyrics caused this mass slaughter.

On the one hand, I'd like to see him executed, but looking at his sorry, runt ass, I think, no, a nice long life in a max security pen is a better option. Have fun, asshole.
When someone on the left does something it means all the left is bad, when someone on the right does something it was actually antifa.

Sin,
Arthuraholic
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:27 pm When someone on the left does something it means all the left is bad, when someone on the right does something it was actually antifa.

Sin,
Arthuraholic
What the fuck are you babbling about now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What part confused you?