Okay - this subject needs to be touched on.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Okay - this subject needs to be touched on.

Post by Van »

The actual identity of the shooter is muddled and misleading? Are you suggesting that the shooter was someone other than Zimmerman? 'Cause, otherwise, no, the identity of the shooter and his father aren't the least bit muddled or misleading.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So you are calling the Police, the DA, EMS, Firefighters, a Grand Jury, multiple witnesses and the shooter who waited at the scene for police to arrive all liars.

We are calling Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton liars.

Which of those is more plausible?

Yep, thought so.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No surprise that the cowardly--and very sniveling--racist creeps around here are slowly crawling forth from their low cover

They certainly have -- you and your vigilante ilk.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

KC, sure, but see, at least there were conspiracy theories rolling around regarding the true identity of the WTC culprits. This is the first I've heard about there being any doubt as to the identity of Martin's shooter.

I'm guessing he isn't saying Zimmerman wasn't the shooter but rather that we don't know who Zimmerman ~cue the dramatic courtroom drama "revelation scene" music~ really is!
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If I'm going to request one tard to source his semi-lucid shit drizzles, I need to keep it fair.
Before God was, I am
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No surprise that the cowardly--and very sniveling--racist creeps around here are slowly crawling forth from their low cover to start piling on the victim of this gutless murder. OF COURSE there is NO MEDICAL REPORT to support the very tepid assertions that have police made assertions that the shooter was "bleeding" from his head. This entire case has become bogged in tabloid coverage of shameless police misconduct. The MOT factor is definitely still in play as the actual identity of the shooter and his father are left intentionally muddled and misleading.
LTS- unless you have a very good explanation as to why Jesse Jackson would pay the college tuition of a filthy whore slut who LIED to police about three upstanding DUKE lacrosse players, SHUT YOUR CREEPY PUSSY PIE HOLE!!

LTS- unless you have an explanation as to why Al Sharpton wasnt there for the 6 year old girl who was gunned down by BLACKS in Chicago, SHUT YOUR WEIRD FAG PIE HOLE!!!

LTS- its YOU who are the creepy weird, lying coward here, NO ONE ELSE. JUST YOU.

thanks.
Last edited by bradhusker on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No surprise that the cowardly--and very sniveling--racist creeps around here are slowly crawling forth from their low cover to start piling on the victim of this gutless murder. OF COURSE there is NO MEDICAL REPORT to support the very tepid assertions that have police made assertions that the shooter was "bleeding" from his head. This entire case has become bogged in tabloid coverage of shameless police misconduct. The MOT factor is definitely still in play as the actual identity of the shooter and his father are left intentionally muddled and misleading.
OK, LTS, the police are lying here? You mean like when the police planted O J Simpson's blood all over the crime scene? LTS, burn in hell.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:If I'm going to request one tard to source his semi-lucid shit drizzles, I need to keep it fair.
LTS- I dont come in here as often as I would like, BUT, it appears that due to your last posts, that you have become the board jester or clown, if you will. According to you, this is a massive cover-up, much like the major cover-up to frame O J Simpson. In that case, the jury felt that since the police used the "N" word it meant that they MUST have planted Mr Simpson's DNA all over the place.

LTS- can it be fair to conclude that you are currently on perscription medication?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Before this turns into a brad and felcho tard off.........

ok, fine. Even more of