Occupy Wall Street

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:I think I shall name it Shaniquia.
I don't care if it's shit, I am still praying for her. And her twin sister, Umbuffu.

Sin,
Annie
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Elvis Aaron Presley

For a guy who has spent 30 long CORN FED years studying THE TRUE KING, I'm surprised you don't know how to spell his name.
first, thank you Van,
Second, hey dinsdale? you calling me wrong here?
There is a very good and correct reason that I spelled his middle name, Aaron, and I have done this for over 30 years, LONG before wiki and the fuckin internet. I DONT go to the internet for facts on Elvis, I already know EVERYTHING there is to know.

So, in short, you've been made a fool of here, hows it feel?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Are you going to retire the tired husker troll at 1,000? Or torture us all to 4,000 like you did the LETS TARD persona.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Imus wrote:Are you going to retire the tired husker troll at 1,000? Or torture us all to 4,000 like you did the LETS TARD persona.
just curious, are you the real Don Imus? or just using his persona? ALSO, how are my takes tired?
I like to think that I bring a unique perspective and viewpoint to any topic. And, how many experts on Elvis presley do you come across in your entire life?

My best take ever, was when I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that "time" does NOT exist.

Thats one for the ages.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:And, how many experts on Elvis presley do you come across in your entire life?
I know, it is impossible to find dorks who obsess about Elvis. :meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote: And, how many experts on Elvis presley do you come across in your entire life?
One too many.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:And, how many experts on Elvis presley do you come across in your entire life?
I know, it is impossible to find dorks who obsess about Elvis. :meds:
now hold on there just one minute sparky, DORKS, are trekkies who camp out in full star trek garb, for days even weeks, just for the chance to hear the great Bill Shatner step up to a podium and recite Hamlet!
As for myself?
I am more of the learned scholarly type, who researched for years a subject, that, like it or not, touches each and every one of our lives in one way or another.
That subject would be the life and music of Elvis Presley, an american icon, an iconclast even, meaning, elvis is so woven into our very culture, he became an interesting part of who we are, who we hope to be even, when each of us dare to dream.
As an impressionable young lad from New York City, I was first introduced to the KING, as a 5yr old kindergarden student, being cared for by a british nanny, who, as luck would have it, was spinning some 33's and 45's on the grundig turntable. I sat there and just let this glorious music just wash over me as she gave me my daily bath, followed by warm cookies and milk.
It was in these years that I became a fan, if you will. Not just of the king, but of rock n roll in general. Soon followed by a great love of Led zepp, Pink floyd, the beatles, the Who, etc...
BUT, at the end of the day, it was Elvis who had the biggest impact.
Deep down, every guy on this board, wether you admit it or not, would gladly trade your life, for a chance to be the KING.
I dont care if you are a teacher, a big time attorney, a banker, or a butcher a baker or even a fuckin candlestick maker. Deep down, psychologically, every single one of you, WISHES you could be the KING.
At the end of the day, no matter how rich or poor, NO amount of success equals the life and career of the KING. Isnt it amazing? Ive never met any of you on this board, YET, I know with utter certainty, that not one of you comes close to the success of Elvis. No one ever will.
Steve Jobs? Bill Gates? Andrew Carnegie? Joe Kennedy? Rockefeller? J Paul Getty? All dwarfed by the legacy of Elvis.
Now, I know some of you will say that elvis died of drugs at an early age? SO? we are all gonna meet our maker, so what if you get an extra 20 or 30 years? BIG DEAL.
Its the amount of life you squeeze into what little time you have, and what you leave behind for generations to come.
In my years of research, I have found that Elvis had that certain charismatic magic that few will ever even know about, and its that special quality which touched the lives of millions around the world, the likes of which we may never see again.
Last edited by bradhusker on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

brevity is the soul of wit.

sin,

bill shakespeare

brad, shakespeare thinks you're a dumbfukk.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:brevity is the soul of wit.

sin,

bill shakespeare

umm.. smack? you are aware of course that shakespeare was a fag? were you not? meaning, why in fucks name would I give two shits about what a dick sucking queer thinks of me?

think about that smackarooni! put a feather in your cap and they call it smackaroni!!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

hey Louis? who's that blonde in the marie anntoinette wig? she is fuckin hot!!!!!!!!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:you are aware of course that shakespeare was a fag?
I'm sure that must have come as a surprise to his wife and three children.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:

sin,

bill shakespeare

umm.. smack? you are aware of course that shakespeare was a fag? were you not? meaning, why in fucks name would I give two shits about what a dick sucking queer thinks of me?

think about that smackarooni! put a feather in your cap and they call it smackaroni!!
don't know his sexual preferences. just know that that line of his is universally true, and you are living proof.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

sin,

bill shakespeare

don't know his sexual preferences. just know that that line of his is universally true, and you are living proof.
not so in my case, I am equally witty when I am brief and when I am long-winded.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
:shock:
Last edited by bradhusker on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
of course it came as quite a shock and surprise to his family. In those days, you just didnt come out and tell your spouse that you are repulsed and disgusted by the sight and smell of her cunt.
And that you are and always have been a filthy cocksucker. Just didnt happen back then.

Come on mvscal, YOU of all people are well versed in history, dont act surprised, you're quite the clever chap, Im sure you know ALL the famous homosexuals throughout history,
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

bradhusker wrote:
hey Louis? who's that blonde in the marie anntoinette wig? she is fuckin hot!!!!!!!!

Looks like someone who would buy a windchime from m2. You have to check that website every so often, the guy running it post a new pic everyday!
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

bwahahah...then he put it on the kickstand...

fuckin awesome
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

A Harley? It's just a fucking scooter!

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

that's as much a harley as it was moving at 5 mph. closer to .5 mph.

the cops should have the motorcycles they had in Rollerball.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Louis Cyphre wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

Looks like someone who would buy a windchime from m2. You have to check that website every so often, the guy running it post a new pic everyday!
You can check the archive there.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:Today's video highlight

You have to be pretty dumb (or trying) to get run over by a Harley going 5 mph

LOL

If the dumb twat wants to screech with intensity like that, the very least he could do for us is come out of the thing with his leg Theismann'd.

Disappointing.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Visited NYC this weekend, was on Wall St. yesterday & saw a buncha protesters. Also saw 'em in Times Square on Saturday. Got some pix, will post sometime soon, maybe a full-blown PET. I was about a foot away from this cat while he was marching down 42nd St.: Image
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

I was in Philly this weekend with my kids taking a tour of Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell and a group from the occupy Philly protestors were gathered in the park between The Constitution Center and Independence Hall and proceeded to march around the block (or two) with the "end" of the march having them pass by the front of Independence Hall. My 6 year old daughter thought their parade was kinda lame since they didn't have any floats or musical instruments (except for a drum).

So spread the word. The protestors need floats and more musical instruments.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:So spread the word. The protestors need floats and more musical instruments.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:So spread the word. The protestors need floats and more musical instruments.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:

poptart ran him.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

KC Scott wrote:Peta > OWS

hey KC, those chicks are fuckin hot, which protest is that? is it in KC? FUCK, I'll give up steak for these peta chicks. damm!!!! I thought PETA chicks were homely lesbians with thick coke bottle glasses, all looking like Jeneane Garafalo. I had no idea they looked that fine.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:
wtf....."we don't like the way the government is allowing us to you know use our various degrees you know"

I'm sure I've heard something like that before

get out, get out while there's still time
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

bradhusker wrote:

hey KC, those chicks are fuckin hot, which protest is that? is it in KC? FUCK, I'll give up steak for these peta chicks. damm!!!! I thought PETA chicks were homely lesbians with thick coke bottle glasses, all looking like Jeneane Garafalo. I had no idea they looked that fine.
The brunette has no tits.

Can't tell that about the blonde, but her shoulders are just a tad on the broad side for a female.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

She can't get a job because there's cops on the commuter trains?

Awesome. I think we need a new federal program to fix it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:her shoulders are just a tad on the broad side for a female.

Solid take, bro.

Sin,
About 80% of all fashion models in history
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:She can't get a job because there's cops on the commuter trains?

Awesome. I think we need a new federal program to fix it.
There may also have been a few outstanding warrants involved that she didn't mention...
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

Can't tell that about the blonde, but her shoulders are just a tad on the broad side for a female.
Terry? why is it that you are overly critical of two luscious sexy hotties? small tits? shoulders a tad bit wide? WTF?? If you dont have a raging buldging rock hard boner at the sight of those two, you must be .................clinically dead.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Felix wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
wtf....."we don't like the way the government is allowing us to you know use our various degrees you know"

I'm sure I've heard something like that before

ok, so she may not be at the top of her class, HOWEVER, the blond has some qualities which make her a far better choice than the oprah-lover in atlanta, for starters, she is ten million times hotter, and, I am willing to wager that her pussy doesnt smell like rotten anchovies like that broad in atlanta.
Just that fact alone speaks volumes, in my book.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

What in the sweet mother of muskrat cock-fuck are you babbling about?

The guy who's married to Aunt Jemima is complaining about an immaculate hottie whose shoulders are "just a tad on the broad side?"

FUCK.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:Maybe we would only engage in free trade with countries that agreed to play by the same rules.
Free trade is an assfuck. The only "free trade" that should exist should be between sovereign nations acting in their own interests. The so called global economy can go fuck itself.

Rack! The global economy is fueled by the same corporate greed that bought congress and has led to the OWS movement. Someday we may all THANK the mob/circus for leading the way to policy change that just might stem this communist movement that is gaining momentum.

I think the "99%" is getting to the point where they believe anything has to be better than the peasant society we are headed to. What's it going to take? The wealthy and politicians being drug from their homes and beaten by mobs? Or worse? heads on pig-poles? Wait until they start marching through rich subdivisions.....wait...that's already happened.

The fuckos on FOX are already shaking in their boots and running disinformation campaigns as they recall the protests in the 60's and the changes that came about. Corporate America will not rest until 10 and 12 year olds return to the coal fields at minimum wage working 16 hour shifts for straight pay. They already get that from the outsourcing they've done. Something has to give.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

H4ever wrote:Corporate America will not rest until 10 and 12 year olds return to the coal fields at minimum wage working 16 hour shifts for straight pay. They already get that from the outsourcing they've done. Something has to give.
How do you outsource mining your own natural resources?

Oh wait, mining might kick up a dust cloud, no can do.

BTW, those 10 and 12 year olds have parents who might have something to say about this.