McCain's Veep

The best of the best
KC Scott

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by KC Scott »

Nishlord wrote:
Or to put it another way, a Limey and Canuck got together to comment upon an American candidate for election.
Yeah, It's called 'knowing stuff about the outside world'. You should try it sometimes.

Working for a Canadian Company, and having traveled to Europe has been an eye opener in terms of the misperception I had, and the perceived bias I thought other countries had about us.

The Canadians and the Euros don't hate America (this board not withstanding) and they seem to envy our open markets and low tax structure (in relative comparison to their own). One misperception I had when i went to Paris earlier this year was the French would all be elitist and rude as hell. I found the exact opposite to be true. Everyone I dealt with from my offices, to the hotel, to the restauarants and shops were very polite and obliging. Part of it may have been I tried to learn a little French to communicate with them, and wasn't loud or pushy. The "tourists" who are this way are what have cast the ugly american stereotype on us. I also didn't drop any we own you blasts which I'm sure helped.

The French and Canadians don't understand our penchant for violence - both in terms of domestically and foreign policy. The Canadians have almost as many guns as we so, yet their murder rate is miniscule. They also don't ever seem to get too worked up about anything (sup' Perk) and really are cool with all ethnic groups. Maybe thats why no one wants to blow them up. From a foreign policy perspective, they really don't understand pre-emptive strikes and since we fucked up Iraq, they may have a pretty good point.

The Wags school of mentality (oxymoron) is based on a small perception window. He forgets that many people are people, regardless of nationality, and that most of them are really OK. He also doesn't get that being proud to be an American isn't the same thing as thinking your better than every other country. Until he grasps that concept he's going to keep looking through that keyhole of thought instead of opening the door.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:Palin is bringing in some conservative fence sitters, disaffected Hillary supporters and is adding some positive energy into a fairly listless campaign.
Says who? Oh that's right hacks from Mcloon's floundering campaign.

Gee you're dumb.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:She was vetted just fine.
So McCain knew about her ties to Abramoff and still picked her?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And Ferrarro didn't have a history of reform and anti-corruption.
Neither does Palin. She's an earmark whore of the highest order.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:I'm a Conservative fence sitter.
Thanks for the laugh.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If McCain ever again questions anybody's "judgement" he should be laughed out of the room.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Rupert Murdoch leeches onto the likely winner, again.
menopausalcal wrote: Says who? Conservative fence sitters (I'm one of them BTW) and disaffected Hillary supporters.
mvs in a pantsuit. Oh dear.
diahrorreagenies wrote: she was vetted just fine
Really? It's just come out that she was in a party that wants to give Alaska a vote for independence from the USA and recorded a speech for their convention earlier this year. If your IQ was five points lower, you'd be in a fucking sandwich, mate.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
So McCain knew about her ties to Abramoff and still picked her?

BSmack wrote:
Neither does Palin. She's an earmark whore of the highest order.
You're an idiot.

Oh wait, we knew that.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nishlord wrote: If your IQ was five points lower, you'd be in a fucking sandwich, mate.
not a good idea to be thinking of food already on just the first day of ramadan, europerv. you'll only make it harder on yourself

oh, sure, observing the muzzie holy month is only required for government employees... for now. won't be long until it's the law of the land in your whole fucked up country
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Nishlord wrote: It's just come out that she was in a party that wants to give Alaska a vote for independence from the USA and recorded a speech for their convention earlier this year.
They claim she was a member. And if so, WGAF?

You know even less about Alaska than America in general. The party in question is the third largest in Alaska and had the governorship at the time. And she's long encoraged third party participation in the electoral process.

Desperate sad and stupid.

ImageImage
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Cuda wrote:
Nishlord wrote: If your IQ was five points lower, you'd be in a fucking sandwich, mate.
not a good idea to be thinking of food already on just the first day of ramadan, europerv. you'll only make it harder on yourself

oh, sure, observing the muzzie holy month is only required for government employees... for now. won't be long until it's the law of the land in your whole fucked up country
Cuda,

The radio stations on Grand Theft Auto are not real.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

how are those new thinner government-issue trash bags working out for you?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cuda wrote:
the link wasn't that hard to find
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cuda wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Having said that, I am concerned that Palin, as an elected official, opposes sex-education other than abstinence-only education. There is a direct correspondence between knowledge on that regard and preventing unwanted pregnancies.
Are you seiously trying to claim that girls get pregnant because they don't know that fucking will make them pregnant?
No, I'm saying that they don't know how to keep from getting pregnant while fucking.

But by all means, we should continue with the idea that those of your ilk have posited: teenagers won't have sex if the adults in their lives pretend it doesn't exist. After all, that's gone so swimmingly so far . . .
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: No, I'm saying that they don't know how to keep from getting pregnant while fucking.
that's every bit as stupid as saying they don't know fucking will get them pregnant
But by all means, we should continue with the idea that those of your ilk have posited: teenagers won't have sex if the adults in their lives pretend it doesn't exist. After all, that's gone so swimmingly so far . . .
a pitiful attempt to build a straw man.

my "ilk" (whatever that may be) posits that "fucking will get you pregnant, so hold off on the fucking until you're married"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Then why does McCain have some people in Alaska, working on a process that should have been completed at least a week ago?
Palin co-chaired Stevens' 527. http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-tr ... mbatt.html

She's also under investigation in Alaska for firing the Public Safety Commissioner, after he refused her order to fire her brother-in-law, who was locked in a bitter divorce with her sister. http://www.adn.com/monegan/

And she was for the "Bridge to Nowhere" before she was against it. Of course, she didn't change her mind quite enough to give the funds back, mind you. http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/09/01/s ... o-nowhere/

Yep, that's some "reformer" you've got there. She would've fit in quite well with the Bush Administration.

But by all means, keep her on the ticket. This will only get more fun as time goes on.
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Then why does McCain have some people in Alaska, working on a process that should have been completed at least a week ago?
you mean you'd rather have mC loon's operatives vetting Onogga instead?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:She's also under investigation in Alaska for firing the Public Safety Commissioner, after he refused her order to fire her brother-in-law, who was threatening to murder her father.
Bullshit. And she's the one who asked for the investigation.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:For the uninformed (read lefty dailykos wingnuts) A synopsis of their precious 'trooper scandal'.

You're welcome, losers.
Bump for the clueless, the liars, and the rest of the left.

Okay, rest of the left is hyperbole.

ImageImage
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RJ wrote:the 3 gyms I frequent
Translation: So many men, so little time.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Diogenes wrote:
And you losers are still pathetic.

Bump for the clueless, the liars, and the rest of the left.

Desperate sad and stupid.

You're an idiot.

You people are pathetic.

When you go into "broken record mode", it only shows how wounded you actually are.
Right now, you're limping along, leaving a trail of blood behind you.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

You're worse than pathetic and stupid.

You're Canadian.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Party on, you fucking tramp.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Oh, the irony of her "baby-daddy's" t-shirt...
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Here's some pics of Bristol Palin at work.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Your small man snydrome is showing, you fat antiquated crusty old cunt. Hey, it isnt my fault you incredibly fucking stupid liver spotted twats had no idea how to turn yourselves in head smashing machines with killer physiques that women salivate over constantly. Not to worry, our generation locked that down and now PWN this motherfucker old man.

You're just as irrelevant on this board as you are in the real world.

Now sit your dust bleeding ass down and shut the fuck up.
Last edited by RJ on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Diogenes wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:She's also under investigation in Alaska for firing the Public Safety Commissioner, after he refused her order to fire her brother-in-law, who was threatening to murder her father.
Bullshit. And she's the one who asked for the investigation.
Link that Wooten threatened her father?
But there was another reason that contributed to Monegan's ouster; a more alarming reason.
Trooper Mike Wooten: Being hunted by the governor
In the fall of 2004, Trooper Mike Wooten had decided the differences between he and his wife Molly of four years had grown to the point of being irreconcilable. His wife just happened to be the younger sister of Sarah Palin.
The beginning of the divorce proceedings set off a chain of bizarre and chilling events that has continued through today. During that time it has resulted in the governor and her family trying to ruin the career of an eight year Alaska State Trooper that has served his state on the SERT Team, Motor Unit and DUI Team.
Beginning in spring of 2005 and for the next ten months, over 25 formal complaints were filed by Palin and Heath family members against Trooper Mike Wooten. From drinking while driving his patrol car to making threats to shooting a moose without a permit.
According to Trooper records, Sarah Palin said that in January and February of 2005, Wooten was drinking while driving. After investigating the complaint, the investigator found that Palin never actually saw what she reported.
In another complaint, Sarah's father said that Wooten made threatening remarks. Again, the investigator found there was no probable way that it could have happened.
In all cases except one, the charges were ruled unfounded after an internal investigation. And the one charge that was valid, Wooten immediately admitted to.

In 2003, Wooten, his wife and a friend were moose hunting. Upon spotting a moose, Wooten instructed his wife to shoot the moose since she had the permit, she refused so Wooten did.
After carting the moose back to town, Sarah's father actually butchered it in his garage, and Wooten shared the meat with both Sarah and Todd Palin as well as her parents. Two years later, during the divorce battle, the family filed a complaint alleging that Wooten had taken that moose illegally. At least they waited until they finished the meat to file the complaint against Wooten.
But it didn't stop there. Threatening phone calls, private detectives that were hired to follow Wooten, notes left on windshields, Todd Palin taking pictures then submitting them to Wooten's supervisor, all designed to intimidate Wooten into backing off from demanding equal child custody rights.
But every time they filed a spurious complaint, the Troopers would bring in an Administrative Investigator who after seeing more than two dozen of these ridiculous and time consuming complaints stated that in all his years he had never seen such a shotgun pattern against one officer.
Meanwhile in court, Wooten prevailed at every turn as Judge Suddock quickly realized there was a concerted effort to damage Wooten. Finally the judge warned that if any of their actions caused Wooten to lose his job or pay in anyway, Molly and her family would be held liable.

After the divorce was final in late 2005 things settled down, until last fall.
At the request of the court, Wooten and his ex-wife were instructed to return to re-visit the custody schedule. Once the paper work started in April of 2008, the complaints and the intimidation started all over again.
But now Wooten wasn't dealing with just Sarah Palin, he was dealing with Governor Sarah Palin.
On April 23, 2008 in written testimony to the court, Palin denied ever making claims against Wooten, when in fact she had emailed a State Trooper Colonel in April of 2005 accusing Wooten of driving drunk.
Twice in the last few months complaints were filed by the governor's office accusing Wooten of improperly using his patrol car. Both times he was visiting his kids at school and both times he had permission from his sargent. The last complaint came in May after Todd Palin saw Wooten pulling out of the school parking lot and six days later the complaint landed on Wooten's supervisor's desk.
During the legislative session this past spring, Palin reportedly told Commissioner Monegan to fire Wooten because he was giving Troopers a bad name. However Monegan said he would do no such thing.
A short time afterwards, it was discovered that confidential material in Wooten's Administrative Investigation file had been released to his ex-wife and her attorney. This drew outrage from the Public Safety Union as well as the Commissioner. AI files are strictly confidential and can only be released with the written signature of the Trooper, but yet no one could explain how the detailed confidential information was released.
Reportedly, both Commissioner Monegan and Colonel Audie Halloway warned that if they found out the file was leaked by the governor's office, they would pursue charges.

Unfortunately, Commissioner Walt Monegan has been fired and word on the street is Colonel Audie Halloway's days are numbered as the new commissioner brings in those who won't object when the governor uses the Troopers as her own private security force.
The most tragic part of this whole story is Trooper Mike Wooten. For the last four years his children have endured inexcusable stress at the hands of the governor and her family. The same governor who has been on television telling Alaskans how important it is to love your kids and spend time with them. Truth be told, Governor Palin should watch her own television commercial.
For eight years, Trooper Mike Wooten has served the people of the State of Alaska by putting his life on the line to protect them from harm. Today the question is; who will protect Wooten from the blatant abuse of power now that the governor has free hands.
Commissioner Walt Monegan was fired because he fought for his employees, he fought for a safer Alaska and he didn't care if he had to fight Governor Palin to do it.
In the mean time, God help Trooper Mike Wooten.

http://vandelayenterprise.blogspot.com/ ... r-and.html
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:Good job defending a jerkoff cop who was knocking back beers in his patrol car
Did you read that? That one was unfounded.
and using his taser on a ten year old,
He got a suspension for that one, rightfully so.

Still awaiting your defense of Dio's take that he threatened to kill Palin's father.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

mvscal wrote:Good job defending a jerkoff cop who was knocking back beers in his patrol car and using his taser on a ten year old, you brainless fucktard.

Moron.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK

It's incredibly entertaining watching the Lefties melt this hard. RACK McCains selection of Palin.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RJ wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Your small man snydrome is showing, you fat antiquated crusty old cunt. Hey, it isnt my fault you incredibly fucking stupid liver spotted twats had no idea how to turn yourselves in head smashing machines with killer physiques that women salivate over constantly. Not to worry, our generation locked that down and now PWN this motherfucker old man.

Yeah, your little friend seems to be salivating mightily.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Don't like that one? Here's another.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/211769.php
I've noticed some people who should know better claiming that bringing up Gov. Palin's troopergate scandal is tantamount to making a victim of or defending her slimeball ex-brother-in-law who allegedly once used a taser on his stepson.

That's awfully foolish. So I thought I'd put together a post explaining why.

The person in question is state trooper Mike Wooten -- Palin's ex-brother-in-law who's embroiled in a bitter custody and divorce battle with Palin's sister. Back in the second week of August, well before Palin became a national political figure, TPMMuckraker was reporting on this story. And as part of the reporting we tried to get a handle on just how bad a guy Wooten was. Most people who are familiar with the ugliness that often spills out of custody and divorce cases know to take accusations arising out of the course of them with a grain of salt unless you know a lot about the people involved. And if you look closely at the case there are numerous reasons to question the picture drawn by the Palin family. Regardless, we proceeded on the assumption that Wooten really was a rotten guy because the truth is that it wasn't relevant to the investigation of Palin.

Let's review what happened.

The Palin family had a feud with Wooten prior to her becoming governor. They put together a list of 14 accusations which they took to the state police to investigate -- a list that ranged from the quite serious to the truly absurd. The state police did an investigation, decided that 5 of the charges had some merit and suspended Wooten for ten days -- a suspension later reduced to five days. The Palin's weren't satisfied but there wasn't much they could do.

When Palin became governor they went for another bite at the apple. Palin, her husband and several members of her staff began pressuring Public Safety Commissioner, Walt Monegan -- a respected former Chief of the Anchorage police department -- to can Wooten. Monegan resisted, arguing that the official process regarding Wooten was closed. And there was nothing more that could be done. In fact, during one of the conversations in which Palin's husband Todd was putting on the squeeze, Monegan told Todd Palin, "You can't head hunt like this. What you need to do is back off, because if the trooper does make a mistake, and it is a terminable offense, it can look like political interference."

Eventually, Palin got fed up and fired Monegan from his job. (Palin claims, not credibly, that she fired Monegan over general differences in law enforcement priorities.)
This is an important point. Wooten never got fired. To the best of my knowledge, he's is still on the job. The central bad act was firing the state's top police official because he refused to bend to political pressure from the governor and her family to fire a public employee against whom the governor was pursuing a vendetta -- whether the vendetta was justified or not.

Soon after this, questions were raised in the state about Monegan's firing and he eventually came forward and said he believed he'd been fired for not giving in to pressure to fire Wooten.

After Monegan made his accusations, Palin insisted there was no truth whatsoever to his claims. Nonetheless, a bipartisan committee of the state legislature approved an investigation. In response, Palin asked the Attorney General to start his own investigation which many in the state interpreted as an effort to either keep tabs on or tamper with the legislature's investigation. Again, very questionable judgment in someone who aspires to be first in line to the presidency.

The Attorney General's investigation quickly turned up evidence that Palin's initial denials were false. Multiple members of her staff had raised Wooten's employment with Monegan. Indeed, the state police had a recording of one of her deputies pushing Monegan to fire Wooten. That evidence forced Palin to change her story. Palin said that this was the first she'd heard of it and insisted the deputy wasn't acting at her behest, even though the trascript of the recorded call clearly suggested that he was.
(Hear the audio here.)

Just yesterday, Monegan gave an interview to the Washington Post in which he said that not only Palin's aides, but Palin's husband and Palin herself had repeatedly raised the Wooten issue with him and pressured him to fire him. And now he says he has emails that Palin sent him about the matter. (In an interesting sidelight, that may end up telling us a lot, Monegan says no one from the McCain campaign ever contacted him in the vetting process.)

The investigator appointed by the state legislature began trying to arrange a time to depose Gov. Palin last week -- in other words, in the final days before her selection.

So let's put this all together.

We rely on elected officials not to use the power of their office to pursue personal agendas or vendettas. It's called an abuse of power. There is ample evidence that Palin used her power as governor to get her ex-brother-in-law fired. When his boss refused to fire him, she fired his boss. She first denied Monegan's claims of pressure to fire Wooten and then had to amend her story when evidence proved otherwise. The available evidence now suggests that she 1) tried to have an ex-relative fired from his job for personal reasons, something that was clearly inappropriate, and perhaps illegal, though possibly understandable in human terms, 2) fired a state official for not himself acting inappropriately by firing the relative, 3) lied to the public about what happened and 4) continues to lie about what happened.

These are, to put it mildly, not the traits or temperament you want in someone who could hold the executive power of the federal government.
She's toast. But by all means, keep her on the ticket.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

mvscal wrote:Good job defending a jerkoff cop who was knocking back beers in his patrol car
Did you read that? That one was unfounded.
# An Internal State Police Investigation Confirmed That Wooten Used A Taser On His Stepson, Threatened His Father-In-Law With Violence And Drank Beer In His Patrol Car. As the investigation got under way in 2005, Wooten was in the midst of a bitter divorce from Palins sister, Molly McCann. The couple was fighting over custody of their two young children. Accusations flew from both sides. Troopers eventually investigated 13 issues and found four in which Wooten violated policy or broke the law or both: –Wooten used a Taser on his stepson. –He illegally shot a moose. –He drank beer in his patrol car on one occasion. –He told others his father-in-law would eat a fing lead bullet if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce. Beyond the investigation sparked by the family, trooper commanders saw cause to discipline or give written instructions to correct Wooten seven times since he joined the force, according to Grimes letter to Wooten. Those incidents included: a reprimand in January 2004 for negligent damage to a state vehicle; a January 2005 instruction after being accused of speeding, unsafe lane changes, following too closely and not using turn signals in his state vehicle; a June 2005 instruction regarding personal cell phone calls; an October 2005 suspension from work after getting a speeding ticket; and a November 2005 memo to clarify duty hours, tardiness and personal business during duty time. (Lisa Demer, Is Wooten A Good Trooper? Anchorage Daily News, 7/27/08)
# Wooten Was Suspended By State Police, Who Cited His Record Of A Serious And Concentrated Pattern Of Unacceptable And At Times, Illegal Activity Occurring Over A Lengthy Period, Which Establishes A Course Of Conduct Totally At Odds With The Ethics Of Our Profession. The record clearly indicates a serious and concentrated pattern of unacceptable and at times, illegal activity occurring over a lengthy period, which establishes a course of conduct totally at odds with the ethics of our profession, Col. Julia Grimes, then head of Alaska State Troopers, wrote in March 1, 2006, letter suspending Wooten for 10 days. After the union protested it, the suspension was reduced to five days. She warned that if he messed up again, hed be fired. (Lisa Demer, Is Wooten A Good Trooper? Anchorage Daily News, 7/27/08)
# A State Police Investigation Revealed That After Palins Sister Filed Protective Order Against Wooten, He Was Ordered To Surrender His Department-Issued Guns, Badge, Credentials And Vehicle During His Off-Duty Time, While The Order Was In Effect. The troopers investigation into Wooten began after Chuck Heath — Wootens father-in-law and Palin and McCanns dad — alerted troopers about a domestic violence protective order McCann had obtained against Wooten on April 11, 2005. McCann filed for divorce the same day, according to the court docket. The trooper had not physically assaulted his wife but intimidated her and threatened to shoot him, Heath told troopers, according to a memo about the complaint. The same day, a concerned neighbor of the couple called troopers with more accusations, including alcohol abuse, based on what Heath and McCann had relayed to him. Wooten seemed disconnected lately, the neighbor said. He told troopers that Heath and McCann were afraid to call troopers themselves. Extreme verbal abuse and violent threats and physical intimidation, McCann wrote in her April 11, 2005, petition to the court. He had driven drunk multiple times, threatened her father, told her to put a leash on your sister and family or Im going to bring them down, her petition says. A judge issued a 20-day protective order to keep Wooten away. In written orders to Wooten sent the next day, trooper Capt. Matt Leveque echoed the courts directive. Leveque, now a major, also told Wooten to give up his department-issued guns, badge, credentials and vehicle during his off-duty time, while the order was in effect. (Lisa Demer, Is Wooten A Good Trooper? Anchorage Daily News, 7/27/08)
http://ridgeliner7.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... isclosure/
* Governor Palin is an open book on this — she did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide. As a reformer and a leader on ethics reform, she has been happy to cooperate fully in the inquiry of this matter.

* Governor Palin dismissed Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan because of an honest disagreement over budget priorities — thats it. Though Governor Palin had differences of opinion over department policy, she valued Monegans talents and offered him another position in the administration that was consistent with Monegans skill set and that was in an area where the two shared the same policy goals.

* The allegation that Governor Palin retaliated against Commissioner Monegan for not firing Trooper Wooten is cut from whole cloth. In fact, it was first made, without any evidence, by a blogger who, as Governor Palins opponent in her 2006 gubernatorial race (receiving nine percent of the vote), has blasted the Governor ever since she turned down his request for a government job.

Former Public Safety Commissioner Monegan stated that at no time did Governor Palin, her husband, or anyone on her staff tell him to fire trooper Mike Wooten. Monegan told the Anchorage Daily News, for the record, no one ever said fire Wooten. Not the governor. Not Todd. Not any of the other staff.

These threats, which resulted in a court-imposed Domestic Violence Protective Order, included telling others that his wifes father would eat a f***ing lead bullet if he helped his daughter get an attorney for the divorce. As a result of these actions, Wooten was suspended from duty with the State Police. In suspending the state trooper, the State Police cited the state troopers serious and concentrated pattern of unacceptable and at times, illegal activity, and threatened to fire him if his behavior continued. Following this, he issued continuing threats against the Governor and her family. Since his January 2006 divorce from Molly McCann, Wooten (age 35) has married and divorced again — his fourth divorce.

* When Sarah Palin was elected Governor in 2006, the Governors security detail routinely asked if she was aware of any threats against her or her family, and learned of Wootens actions and threats.

Special Agent Bob Cockrell, of the governors security detail, instructed that Public Safety Commissioner Monegan be notified about Wootens threats on the governors fathers life and against the governor because Wooten constituted a security threat.

# documents. (Jim Carlton, Alaskas Palin Faces Probe, The Wall Street Journal, 7/31/08)

http://ridgeliner7.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... isclosure/

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wow! Gotta appreciate the bee-hive-like hysteria goin' full bore here on the part of babs/Dio/cuda (all the same loser, but you knew that). This is fucking great! By all means, McBush MUST keep the brood mare on the ticket. Great pic, M-tyrd, all is forgiven.

As for the investigation into brood mare's illegal firing of the commissioner, we note that the body authorized to investigate is in fact the same Republican gang she's representing. So, we can expect the same "impartial" investigation as U.S. Attorney General Mukasey investigating fellow dual Israeli citizen Joshua Bolton for similar crimes, i.e., "no crime was committed," etc.

Of course they're shameless weasals. Of course they're desperate and hissing. Of course they will REALLY do their best to go for the three-peat and steal yet another election. Because that's who and what they are! Ludicrous hypocrisy is standard, etc.

Enjoy the ride! :D
Before God was, I am
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I have this mental (very mental) picture of diogenes hunched, drooling over his keyboard, four days worth of empty pizza boxes and diet Coke cans scattered around him, just waiting for the next "lefty" response to this thread so that he can jump in and show off that he truly knows how to use the ...[ /b] tag and spell "pathetic" once again.

Some people really need to find a job or at least a meaningful pastime.
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Here's some pics of Bristol Palin at work.
Who?

The minor that a certain VP candidate had a responsibility to supervise.

Let's see -- knocked up, and posing all over the internet with booze and making out with other chicks... before the age of 18.

But with such a stellar resume in her own home, it's hard to imagine her being anything but a raging success when given more responsibility. I mean, just because she failed at a responsibility that... oh, say only about 100,000,000 other Americans have done in a much superior manor than herself, it doesn't mean she won't sudden;y pull her head out of her ass.

You two-party asshats never fail to crack me up with your blind persuit of mediocrity.

An unfaithful philanderer who sells votes to the highest bidder and a latchkey-bastard-factory. But they look good on you, though.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Mikey wrote:Some people really need to find a job or at least a meaningful pastime.

You might want to start on that. And keep your delusional fantasies to yourself.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diogenes wrote:
Mikey wrote:Some people really need to find a job or at least a meaningful pastime.

You might want to start on that. And keep your delusional fantasies to yourself.

IKYABWAI smack?

Wow. I knew you were winged, but...damn...I didn't know it was this bad...

Out of pity, I will show you a "mercy post" and not say anything offensive to you this time 'round.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:So...knocking back brews in your patrol car, tazing a ten year old and making death threats only gets you a five day suspension? Uh....OK.
No wonder she shitcanned the fuckhead responsible. I would have too.
The administrative decision in question occurred three years ago, when she was a private citizen. Because she wasn't happy with the result, she used her office to push for a different one. And when that didn't work, she fired the Commissioner of Public Safety.

And you don't see a problem with all of that. Fuck you, dickhead. You're part of the problem.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I forgot to add the part about the cum-stained pictures of SP covering dio's studio apartment walls.

Caption:
diogenese metaphorically watching over SP's golden reputation.