We are ALL getting $1000 check in the mail

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: We are ALL getting $1000 check in the mail

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:45 am I was never asked to call them out that’s why.
Yes, Walmart should not be able to sell a bike tire when the mom and pop bike store is closed.

As for big biz, they get trillions in liquidity. Do you even understand what that means.
Paired with your analysis regarding buy outs, it means poptart is right again. This is disturbing.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:I’m willing to bet you I’m right about big biz using liquidity from the gov to buy up failing mom and pops.

There is no question you are right.

This crisis is going to be absolute hell for a lot of people.

And on the other side of the crisis, Amerika will be nothing at all like what it was in our youth.

The government is picking winners and losers -- and mom & pop sure as hell aren't the winner.

They'll have a dick broken off in their ass.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Actually we the citizens are picking winners and losers.

We go to Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, Target, etc instead of mom and pop smaller stores. We order shit on Amazon instead of visiting our local mom and pop store.

Saving 30 cents is the end all be all for most of the citizens.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:42 pm
MS wrote:I’m willing to bet you I’m right about big biz using liquidity from the gov to buy up failing mom and pops.

This crisis is going to be absolute hell for a lot of people.

And on the other side of the crisis, Amerika will be nothing at all like what it was in our youth.

The government is picking winners and losers -- and mom & pop sure as hell aren't the winner.

They'll have a dick broken off in their ass.
Once again you are talking out your ass and assuming things are staying shut down.
They're not. This isn't barry boy the Chicago community street pimp rabble rouser. This is Donald J TRUMP at the helm.
And as a result, everything is coming back BIG TIME.
So put your BIG BOY pants on and stop crying like a lil' bitch.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s why he wouldn’t bet me 100k.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 pm Actually we the citizens are picking winners and losers.

We go to Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, Target, etc instead of mom and pop smaller stores. We order shit on Amazon instead of visiting our local mom and pop store.

Saving 30 cents is the end all be all for most of the citizens.
Who is this we? You have a mouse in your pocket? I almost never shopped at those places and refuse to use Amazon. Hopefully this is a wake up call to everyone. Raise what you can and Buy local.
That being said, the reason I used the bike tire example is because I did that very thing, also bought a game for the kid that I would have gotten from the local hippy vid game store which is closed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Apple kinda has to be big, but the others, as you said are pretty much a choice. The mom and pops I use may be a little more $ but they know their shit. The big guys are good are using government to get shit mom and pop don’t. That is how they are usually cheaper as well as bulk buying power. You like to save money cause you were born with a dirt floor, I understand but that doesn’t make Bohemian a bad word. Some people try to live life not pinch pennies.
And to say the pay is the same is ridiculous. Pay amongst the millions of different businesses is all over the map.
And you don’t have to buy insurance anymore thanks to Cares Act, so you can stop that stupid line.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:12 am

That’s why he wouldn’t bet me 100k.
Wrong. I won’t take that bet because it happens every day. Further it would be damn near impossible to determine where each cent in the transaction comes from.

Besides, I don’t gamble.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There was no gambling involved.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bet = gambling.

Sorry I forgot you hate English. Hope this helps.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:40 am There was no gambling involved.
A bet is gambling. You made the stakes too high. Should have been something absurd, like a Pog (tm).
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:50 am Apple kinda has to be big, but the others, as you said are pretty much a choice. The mom and pops I use may be a little more $ but they know their shit. The big guys are good are using government to get shit mom and pop don’t. That is how they are usually cheaper as well as bulk buying power. You like to save money cause you were born with a dirt floor, I understand but that doesn’t make Bohemian a bad word. Some people try to live life not pinch pennies.
And to say the pay is the same is ridiculous. Pay amongst the millions of different businesses is all over the map.
And you don’t have to buy insurance anymore thanks to Cares Act, so you can stop that stupid line.
Hey stupid?
The affordable care act is an oxymoron, it's not affordable and has 14,000 deductibles.
The majority of Americans can be covered thru their employers at a fraction of the cost.

You are clearly the low IQ product of gang rape by inmates at a psychiatric ward, incest, or beastiality.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cares Act you idiot.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:37 pm Cares Act you idiot.
My bad. I didn't catch that.

But, my take on the affordable care act is still accurate.
FWIW.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who Cares?