SF - it’s worse than we thought

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: SF - it’s worse than we thought

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Ha..Big Sur is quite beautiful, but just for a visit. And unfortunately it's right in the fire zone.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I grew up in the Bay Area, in Silicon Valley way before it was Silicon Valley. Moved to LoCal in 1973 to go to college. Third generation Californian. For first few years I thought I’d go back someday but I have it too good here to think about leaving, and the Bay Area is just too different. I’m not talking about shit in the street. I’m pretty sure there’s none of that in my old ’hood.

(My parents bought this house new in 1968 for something like $50,000. Unfortunately it was sold sometime in the early 80s)

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3029 ... 9050_zpid/

The whole place is just too different. Too many people (mostly from somewhere else), too much money and shit in the street. I still enjoy the fuck out of visiting, though.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:36 pm I have it too good here to think about leaving…
Sitting on my front porch right now, under an oak tree, listening to the birds, and the breeze blowing through all these trees.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:12 pm
In 1976 S.F. was still basically a conservative city, despite having hosted the hippies and their Summer of Love, as well as being a gay mecca.
The politics were a lot different back then. My parents were Republican. We had a Republican Congressman (Pete McCloskey) who was the first in Congress to come out against the Viet Nam war, and the first to call for Nixon’s impeachment. Go figure.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:03 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:36 pm Too many people (mostly from somewhere else)
And there's the rub, California would be amazing if people who could not trace their family links in California in the 1940s were not allowed to own property or vote here
:shock:

Something we actually agreed on, sort of.

But I might expand that to the 60s to include all of my family and friends. That would still pretty much empty the state out.

My family goes back to the 1880s. The wife’s to about 1910.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Roach wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:03 pm What about the Latinos and Indians, they were around long before 1880. You 1880 and 1940 folks are just latter day interlopers, not Real californians, and ought to go back to where you came from.
I’m willing to let them all stay, as long as they meet my requirements. :wink:

We’re not going by race here, just by provenance. I would imagine that the Native Americans would probably set the cutoff at an earlier year. If you set it at 1500 there wouldn’t be any Latinos either.

I have a couple of nephews who would be OK because their mom is Kumeyaay. Their dad would have to leave though.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

What about the Latinos Commanders and Indians Guardians
Fixed for the pc pus$ies
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:46 pm
schmick wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:26 am
Roach wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:03 pm What about the Latinos and Indians, they were around long before 1880. You 1880 and 1940 folks are just latter day interlopers, not Real californians, and ought to go back to where you came from.

The Californios did not consider themselves Latino, they considered themselves Europeans, from Spain. It's why they refused Mexican rule and fought on the side of the US in the Mexican/American war a decade or so after Mexico gained its independence.

blah
Ok that is mostly bullshit. First of all who are the "Californios" to which you refer? (ans. The ones who seem to agree with schmick's thinking). And then on go the Rose-colored glasses again (Europeans as the center of the universe view), and there were all knids of groups for and against mexico and the US. etc.

I suppose the Library of Congress is a good source? Or are they pedos too?
https://www.loc.gov/collections/califor ... alifornia/
You seem oblivious to the crucial distinction held by those Spaniards as to their Castilian ancestry as opposed to native ancestry. Suffice to say it was an essential factor in social identification and status. As to the other Euros who arrived--Gold Rush, etc.--this was just a continuation of the conquest of America by the West. The injuns and mestizo Mexicans were of course relegated to the margins as the development of large cities and infrastructure ensued. Of course, breeding like rabbits, they're back--and demanding some sort of retroactive credit. I don't really see your point or question... :?:
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Roach wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:54 pm
I don't really see your point or question...
That mr. schmick is a bit unhinged.

RACK

The LTS TRN 2 troll was NEVER from The City
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

FiatLux wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:26 pm
Roach wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:54 pm
I don't really see your point or question...
That mr. schmick is a bit unhinged.

RACK

The LTS TRN 2 troll was NEVER from The City
Which one are you again? And why would you suggest that I'm not right in the middle of S.F. right now--and have been for a long time? You forgot to say. :?:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Seriously? C'mon, I remember one of you rummies actually knew his way around S.F., but I make no effort to keep the aliases straight. But living in the Tenderloin? That's all-but impossible.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:09 pm Seriously? C'mon, I remember one of you rummies actually knew his way around S.F., but I make no effort to keep the aliases straight. But living in the Tenderloin? That's all-but impossible.
Also facts: you can’t keep those straight either.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:48 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:09 pm Seriously? C'mon, I remember one of you rummies actually knew his way around S.F., but I make no effort to keep the aliases straight. But living in the Tenderloin? That's all-but impossible.
Think about how much sense that would make.
How much it would make sense to live in the Tenderloin? What are you trying to say? Look, as far far as residential living the Tenderloin is nothing but residency hotels and apartments filled by Vietnamese and so forth. And if this tedious long term troll actually does reside there, I still cal bullshit.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Tenderloin Milton!
lol
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:30 am Tenderloin
Tenderloin > Bacon
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

[quote=Screw_Michigan post_id=1054938 time=1651753591 user_id=2507]
[quote="Papa Willie" post_id=1054935 time=1651739407 user_id=1199]
Tenderloin
[/quote]

Tenderloin > Bacon
[/quote]

Technically not a valid comparison. Tenderloin is a specific cut of meat. Bacon is cured pork, generally (in the US) made from pork belly, but also from various other fatty (see shutyomouth) cuts.

Tenderloin is probably the leanest cut you can get, either from pork or beef, but pork belly cooked various ways (try low and slow on a smoker) can will give orders of magnitude more umami.

Just sayin’…
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:43 pm Technically not a valid comparison. Tenderloin is a specific cut of meat. Bacon is cured pork, generally (in the US) made from pork belly, but also from various other fatty (see shutyomouth) cuts.

Tenderloin is probably the leanest cut you can get, either from pork or beef, but pork belly cooked various ways (try low and slow on a smoker) can will give orders of magnitude more umami.

Just sayin’…
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:08 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:43 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm

Tenderloin > Bacon
Technically not a valid comparison. Tenderloin is a specific cut of meat. Bacon is cured pork, generally (in the US) made from pork belly, but also from various other fatty (see shutyomouth) cuts.

Just sayin’…
Do you want me to come poop on your street?
You’re too fatt to even leave your house.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:08 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:43 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm

Tenderloin > Bacon

Just sayin’…
Do you want me to come poop on your street?
As long as you do it in front of my next door neighbor’s house. Been thinking of doing that myself. That or just throwing it over the fence.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The lover of Jewish cock was outted a couple of months ago.

It's funny watching Porky respond to him like he's not a troll. Blubber ain't bright.

Too funny!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

FiatLux wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:18 pm The lover of Jewish cock was outted a couple of months ago.

It's funny watching Porky respond to him like he's not a troll. Blubber ain't bright.

Too funny!
A "troll"? Is that your limping attempt at a joke? I think that term would apply to someone using three different names, and always offering but little snippets of nasty diatribe so as to hide their childlike tell-tale grammatical markers. You know, someone like you. :wink:

For my part I robustly offer whatever I like--in all manner of form and style. And Inever change my nic or try to pretend to be someone else. You're as clueless as the other supposed libtards on this palsied forum.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, this vid is bullshit. It does not begin to approach the actual fact and vibe of SF right now. The violent crime compared to Oakland or Richmond--San Jose, Sacto, etc.,--is very low. And there's no Naples-like pick-pocketing going on at all.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/art ... 479867.php
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Douche bag who lies about everything upset that people lie about something he cares about.
How does it feel when a leopard eats your face.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Please TRY posting without thinking about me. Just once maybe.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who’s the spammer fatman?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The only place where anyone's shitting or pissing in the street in S.F. is the few blocks of the Tenderloin, downtown, where the hapless junkies are sprawled about. But a standard solution is setting up porta-potties on side streets staffed with a (city-paid) stooge to sit nearby and maintain them.

The real problem is the entrenched corruption in city hall. Besides launching the (totally fake) career of Kamaltoe, the legacy of Willie Brown includes making the office of mayor as powerful as Putin. The S.F. mayor controls the entire budget, appoints almost all the various commissions, and has complete replacement power in the case of resignations, etc. And while Willie was slick enough to never get caught--his secret was really quite simple--"Never write anything down"--his protegee, London Breed, is grotesquely unqualified and has presided over a shitstorm of federal indictments which continue to expand. And yet such is her venality that she's determined to get her brother (half brother, as there's always other fathers) sprung from prison after serving half of his 44-year sentence for murder. While fleeing an armed robbery, being chased by the police across the Golden Gate Bridge, he had pushed his female accomplice out of the car into traffic to create a diversion. She was immediately struck and killed, but he was caught the next day. But London Breed, in her early twenties at the time, offered a false alibi to the police, claiming her brother was home at the time asleep on the sofa. She wasn't charged, but that's a felony.
Before God was, I am