Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

Post by Smackie Chan »

bradhusker wrote:Who is the group who penned, "SCIENCE, he blinded me with SCIENCE".
Thomas Dolby & Jo Kerr. Dolby performed it.
Thats my intention here fellas, Im going to blind all of you with sheer SCIENCE!!!
That may be your intention, but of course you fall well short ('sup, MS?). Instead, you simply bore us with banality.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:
mvscal wrote:I'm sure bradhusker has a lot to say about serious homosexuality. He has studied it up close and in depth for over thirty years now. You can be sure that he knows all the ins and outs in precise, clinical detail.
Take out your microscopes, dust them off, and study the anus
I'm good
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:I do not understand why it MUST be marriage. If civil unions can provide the same financial/tax/estate planning benefits, what's the problem?
If civil unions are THE SAME THING, then why not just give them the same name?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

He didn't say they're the same thing. He merely said they can provide the same financial/tax/estate planning benefits, which would be the areas where the government may actually have reason to be involved in the definition.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:He didn't say they're the same thing. He merely said they can provide the same financial/tax/estate planning benefits, which would be the areas where the government may actually have reason to be involved in the definition.
Again, if it is all the same to the government, why not call it the same thing?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Because there are elements that go into a "marriage" above and beyond financial considerations.

And for the record, I have no problem with gays and lesbians getting married. I couldn't give less of a fuck. Happiness is already difficult enough as it is to come by in this world without also having to deal with frightened asshats imposing their beliefs where they don't belong.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:Hey mikey? Actually, those lyrics show why the Stones were DUMB on scripture. The Devil would NOT have wanted Pilate to wash his hands and let Jesus be put to death. WHY? That was GOD's master plan, for HIS SON to be sacrificed for the sins of mankind. The Devil would have been hell-bent against that, pardon the pun.

The stones were too stupid to figure that out when they wrote those lyrics. The devil wouldnt have wanted Jesus put to death, due to the fact that its THE DEATH of Jesus, which would ultimately save us all from the DEVIL. "By his stripes, we will be saved" Obviously, Mick was too strung out on drugs to notice the stupidity of his lyrics.

Instead, Mick should have done what Plant and Page did with "stairway". Which was to sell their souls to the beastmaster. In return, the lyrics to "stairway" came to Plant on a warm summer eve, in an enchanted forrest back in 71'

The devil would have actually wanted Pilate to step in and save Jesus from the blood-thirsty JEWS of the time.
That way, there is no sacrifice, and no redemption from sin, and the devil would have millions of souls to torture in hell.

Sorry Mick, GOOD SONG, I actually like it, BUT, you blew it on the lyrics there buddy boy, sorry to have to logically point out your mistake.
whenever a christian goes into the whole 'god killed his kid because he had to, because he needed to make a sacrifice to uhhh, himself, so he wouldn't be sore at us, because a distant relative ate some fruit' dealio, I get a slurpee headache.

kinda makes banging your OL for 6 hours ater she punches out, sound reasonable.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

smackaholic wrote:whenever a christian goes into the whole 'god killed his kid because he had to, because he needed to make a sacrifice to uhhh, himself, so he wouldn't be sore at us, because a distant relative ate some fruit' dealio, I get a slurpee headache.
:lol:

Best...smackie...post...ever.

And save your "best first good smackie post" smack. I ain't buying it.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I was already loving his spot-on synopsis of the whole Christian narrative, but I completely lost it at "slurpee headache."

That was fucking beautiful.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I do not understand why it MUST be marriage. If civil unions can provide the same financial/tax/estate planning benefits, what's the problem?
If civil unions are THE SAME THING, then why not just give them the same name?
Let me answer that for you? The McDonalds corporation has known for years that their special sauce and 1000 island dressing are the SAME THING. So why not give them the same name?

Because its not the same. I grew up with the notion that the messy stuff on a Big Mac was indeed special sauce. SO BE IT.

Same thing with marriage. Its one man one woman. SO BE IT. Civil unions provide the EXACT same rights, so the definition of the word marriage should stay the same.

AND if you pursue the matter of calling "special sauce" on a BIG MAC 1000 island, we'll fight.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BREAKING NEWS!!!! President Obama just spoke in an interview on all major cable news channels.

He just came out FOR gay marriage. For years, he claims to have been evolving, *Liberalism for flip flopper" NOW, as of TODAY, the president has pissed off half the country.

NICE GOING OBAMA. You may have just given the election to Romney. Should've waited till after November sir.

VAN? start packing.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:smackie's got new writers. He's been cracking me up for the last few weeks.
the old ones were starting to mumble shit about forming a union, so I went scott walker on their sorry asses. now, if i could just talk the new ones into mowing my fukking yard.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:I was already loving his spot-on synopsis of the whole Christian narrative, but I completely lost it at "slurpee headache."

That was fucking beautiful.
I was gonna go with aneurism, but, I thought to myself, nahhh, that's not good enough. what would van write?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

smackie, concerning "what would Van write," you'll love this....

I C&P'd your entire quote and sent it off to a friend for whom I edit. She responded, "Okay, I had to read it a couple of times to sort it out, but then I laughed."

So, no, I don't quite think I would've written it your way, but your way was awesome.

:mrgreen:

P.S.- After perusing the board a little, she also asked, "Who are these 'survivalist' nutbars posting here?"

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:smackie, concerning "what would Van write," you'll love this....

I C&P'd your entire quote and sent it off to a friend for whom I edit. She responded, "Okay, I had to read it a couple of times to sort it out, but then I laughed."

So, no, I don't quite think I would've written it your way, but your way was awesome.

P.S.- After perusing the board a little, she also asked, "Who are these 'survivalist' nutbars posting here?"

"survivalist nutbar"???? Does she not know that I am a sophisticated New Yorker??? Maybe you should tell her? I hate it when people assume things.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

bradhusker wrote:

"survivalist nutbar"???? Does she not know that I am a sophisticated New Yorker??? Maybe you should tell her? I hate it when people assume things.
Nah, she wasn't referring to you. Somehow she landed on that "Doomsday Preppers" thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40565&hilit=guns in which Derron and H4ever cum all over each other while describing their gun arsenals and all the glee they'd experience from shooting wayward strangers once The Big One hits and society crumbles.

Where you're concerned, she just had a bit of a difficult time deciphering the message amid all those crazy clauses. I should show her that pic of your yard, huh?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Good job, Mr. President.
You make me fucking sick, you pathetic bootlicking tool.

Good job on what, exactly? His position on the issue was "evolving" as recently as yesterday. Sorry, sticking your finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing after an intensive round of focus group testing err "evolution" isn't a "good job." It's chickenshit.

Yet another "profile in courage" from the biggest fucking pussy to ever get elected.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nice white flag, pussy.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:If a mere announcement gets you that worked up, I'm really looking forward to your November meltdown. It should be epic.
Jsc? you dont see the bullshit from the left? When Obama flips, he calls it evolving, and the left loves it.
When Romney flips, its called flip flopping. Double standard much?

BOTTOM LINE? This was strictly the work of a political opportunist, nothing more, nothing less.

Obama is full of shit. AS FOR NOVEMBER? I believe Obama just dug his own grave.

You will be doing the melting.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:Obama is full of shit. AS FOR NOVEMBER? I believe Obama just dug his own grave.
He definitely didn't help himself with the niqqer demo with this annoucement. Prop 8 passed in California with a great deal of support and/or lack of opposition from yard apes. I'm not saying they'll vote for Romney, but it could depress turnout for Odowngrade. I read yesterday that James Carville is worried.

Right now the election is a push.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc, that lengthy quote is a perfect example of how poorly people speak, even educated people. It's incredible how awful common speech is, once it's put down on paper.

It's quite shameful yet we're all guilty of it, to varying degrees. It makes me wonder how something like that "Dragon Speech" software program works. If it really does transcribe into print what people actually say, christ, the results would be absolutely horrific.

Anyway, I agree with Obama on his basic take. I also agree with mvscal on the process that led to Obama arriving at that take. It had nothing to do with dinner talks with Mequisha and Sesquipedalian, and everything to do with political weathervanes.
Last edited by Van on Wed May 09, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

bradhusker wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!! President Obama just spoke in an interview on all major cable news channels.

He just came out FOR gay marriage. For years, he claims to have been evolving, *Liberalism for flip flopper" NOW, as of TODAY, the president has pissed off half the country.
Hardly. All he said was that these were own personal views, and that he still supports a state's right to choose for themselves. As president, he's in no position to effect legal change on this matter. He just has an opinion, same as anyone else. The same Tea Party mensan who was never going to vote for him before still won't, and the same patchouli-scented tick who was never going to vote for Romney still won't.
NICE GOING OBAMA. You may have just given the election to Romney.
This will end up being about as important as Condi being added to the ticket; which is to say, not at all. It won't matter a hill of beans. The choice still remains Romney vs Obama, and that decision won't be made based on VPs or fluff-piece TV interviewers with Robin Roberts in May.
VAN? start packing.
If I do end up having to leave, you'd better drop the trolling crap and do a decent job of taking my place.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

'Spray wrote:"The Invicti" will vote for Obama. No - they don't like fags, but Obama is BLACK, and that is ALL they care about. He could kill their families, and they'd still vote for him.
While this is undeniably true, it doesn't affect the dynamic of the race. The minority vote is going to go nearly 100% to Obama. That's a given. It's also a given that the black portion of the minority vote doesn't represent a great number of voters, relatively speaking. Blacks still only make up 12% of the population, give or take, and it's not as if they're particularly vigorous voters.

Obama will still own the female vote, which is far more important than the minority vote.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Here... obsess about fags some more, nice election year / season change of mind by the Liar in Chief:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... rried?lite

Obama: 'I think same-sex couples should be able to get married'

President Obama says he now supports same-sex marriage, ending months of equivocation on a subject with powerful election-year consequences. NBC's Brian Williams and Chuck Todd reports.
By Michael O'Brien

Updated 4:50 p.m. ET- President Barack Obama endorsed the right of same-sex couples to marry on Wednesday, a landmark pronouncement made in light of mounting pressure from gay rights advocates.

Obama became the first U.S. president to back the right of gay and lesbian couples to marry, a reversal from views expressed during the 2008 campaign, when he said he opposed same-sex marriage but favored civil unions as an alternative.

Related: The ‘evolution’ of Obama’s stance on gay marriage

Obama told ABC News that, after reflection, he had "concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Related: Romney calls marriage 'tender' issue, skirts Obama remarks

In making his announcement, Obama completes what he had described as an “evolution” in his views on this issue, hastened by growing fervor this week involving gay rights. The growing pressure was capped Tuesday by North Carolina voters’ approval of a constitutional amendment banning not only same-sex marriages, but civil unions for gay and lesbian couples, as well.

Obama’s shift not only speaks to a broad swath of the electorate, which has exhibited increasing acceptance of same-sex marriage in opinion polls, but also gay and lesbian voters who compose a core part of Obama’s base, and have been major fundraisers for his re-election.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van, yeah, it is a horrible clumsy trainwreck of a run on sentence, but, sometimes that is the best way to get across a point regarding something so retarded. i would think that perhaps you might have written it that way if you were going for the same effect.

perhaps you might put your editor cap on and clean it up for me.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Evolving? Isn't evolution continuing and not an end game? Maybe next year Barry's thoughts will have evolved to where he thinks the idea is just plain nutty. Is his thought on bisexual marriage still in the evolution process?
Hell, what we really want to know is if his thoughts on how to get the economy roaring are evolving.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'd like to hear his views on polygamy. I mean, we are talking about consenting adults, right?

Personally, I don't much give a fukk one way or the other, but, if we are going to widen the definition of marriage and cite constitutional rights, how can you not treat polygamists in the same manner?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

smackie, hmmm...

whenever a christian goes into the whole 'god killed his kid because he had to, because he needed to make a sacrifice to uhhh, himself, so he wouldn't be sore at us, because a distant relative ate some fruit' dealio, I get a slurpee headache.

There is really very little wrong with it. Perhaps...

Whenever a Christian goes into the whole 'God killed His kid because He had to, because He needed to make a sacrifice to, uhhh, Himself, so He wouldn't remain sore at us over a distant relative who ate some fruit' dealio, I get a Slurpee headache.

As you can see, besides the addition of caps where necessary, not much else needed changing. Just a couple of comma placements, basically. Under normal circumstances, I would highly discourage the repetition of 'because' you employed there. In this instance, however, it's clearly used for comic effect. To that end, it works well. I did ditch one of them in lieu of 'over' simply to keep the tense consistent, which is also why I replaced 'be' with 'remain.'

Because you used so many of them, I was reluctant to replace each 'he/him' with 'He/Him,' but purely in grammatical terms the proper capitalization is required. That being said, I don't like it here. Using that many identical capitalized words in such a short space makes for an overbearing visual presentation. Purely for aesthetics, I prefer the less jarring way you wrote it.

I might have also gone with ellipses to emphasize your pause...

Whenever a Christian goes into the whole 'God killed His kid because He had to, because He needed to make a sacrifice to, uhhh...Himself...so He wouldn't remain sore at us over a distant relative who ate some fruit' dealio, I get a Slurpee headache.

...but in no way would it be necessary, and it's debatable as to whether it's even preferable.

Bottom line, I like the way you wrote it. Since it's written for humor, it almost seems to work better with the errors included. Probably only the basic caps additions and comma changes were needed.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote: The same Tea Party mensan who was never going to vote for him before still won't, and the same patchouli-scented tick who was never going to vote for Romney still won't.
And what about all those church going nigggers? They aren't down with faggots or fag marriage. They were the difference in the Prop 8 vote in California. This election is going to come down to a cunt hair either way.

And stop trying to paint the Tea Party as religious wingnuts, you simple twat. That isn't at all what they're about and you should know that if you had a shred of intellectual integrity.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote: The same Tea Party mensan who was never going to vote for him before still won't, and the same patchouli-scented tick who was never going to vote for Romney still won't.
And what about all those church going nigggers? They aren't down with faggots or fag marriage.
They also aren't down with Plastic Fantastic Uber-White Mormon Capitalists, especially when the alternative is a mulatto named "Barack."

Obama will again capture the black vote in its virtual entirety.
They were the difference in the Prop 8 vote in California.
That was a Prop vote, a simple yes/no deal. It wasn't a choice where one of the options is a Handsome Black Man(tm).
This election is going to come down to a cunt hair either way.
Whatever it hinges on, it will not be:

1. Any change in the black vote.
2. Anyone from the Obama camp switching to Romney solely because Obama now says it would be kinda swell to allow same-sex marriages.
And stop trying to paint the Tea Party as religious wingnuts, you simple twat. That isn't at all what they're about and you should know that if you had a shred of intellectual integrity.
Listen, cunt scallop, if you weren't so gotdamned determined to be such a pissy little stool at every turn you would've discerned the obvious sarcasm implied by my offering of the two most extreme segments from either side. See, I don't really think all Obama supporters are "patchouli-scented ticks" either, you gray-as-death cyber mongoloid.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:Obama will again capture the black vote in its virtual entirety.
Of those who actually show up and vote...yes.
Whatever it hinges on,
There is no mysterious "whatever". It's going to hinge on turnout. Anything either candidate does to dampen turnout among any one of his core demographics is potentially fatal. Right now he's placing a higher value on dollars from faggots than votes from nigggers. He's going to have to do some heavy pandering to get nigggers as excited about voting for him as they were in 2008. Currently, that doesn't apply.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Van wrote:cunt scallop
still not picturing this one

so gotdamned determined to be such a pissy little stool at every turn
wow. the most succinct and accurate definintion of mvscal ever written.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

'Spray, fwiw, I'm considered by many to be every bit is depraved as you are, randomly juxtapositioned sexual words-wise. You kick my ass, though, when it comes to adding outboard motors and power tools to the mix.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Van wrote:so gotdamned determined to be such a pissy little stool at every turn
wow. the most succinct and accurate definintion of mvscal ever written.
Swear to god, this had to have been invented just for mvscal...

...'cause that guy's constantly sour internet-louse shtick could wither the pink off of a teen cheerleader's pussy.

Thanks go out to !zzubevol for pointing this out to me.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:
bradhusker wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!! President Obama just spoke in an interview on all major cable news channels.

Hardly. All he said was that these were own personal views, and that he still supports a state's right to choose for themselves. As president, he's in no position to effect legal change on this matter. He just has an opinion, same as anyone else. The same Tea Party mensan who was never going to vote for him before still won't, and the same patchouli-scented tick who was never going to vote for Romney still won't.
NICE GOING OBAMA. You may have just given the election to Romney.
This will end up being about as important as Condi being added to the ticket; which is to say, not at all. It won't matter a hill of beans. The choice still remains Romney vs Obama, and that decision won't be made based on VPs or fluff-piece TV interviewers with Robin Roberts in May.
VAN? start packing.
If I do end up having to leave, you'd better drop the trolling crap and do a decent job of taking my place.
AGREED. However, If I end up having to leave, do me one small favor? First, please remember me with a tiny degree of fondness in your heart? AND SECOND, remember the classic movie, "Braveheart"?? There was the historical ruler of Scotland, "Robert the BRUCE". From this point forward, I no longer wish to be known as bradhusker, but rather, "Brad the HUSKER".
Deal?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Okay, state your case. What have you done to earn the "the" distinction?

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Okay, state your case. What have you done to earn the "the" distinction?
well, for starters, I Brad the HUSKER fought hard for my people in the face of great danger. AND, although I have been accused of trolling every now and then, deep down, I am loyal to the very core of my soul. Over a decade ago, I came onto these boards as an angry Huskerfan. I coined the terms "smashmouth", BIG time POWER FOOTBALL, dry-fuck and dry-fucking, and, CORNFED STUD.

I have some more dubious accomplishments, BUT, I decline to mention them here for fear of my life.
HOWEVER, you can rest easy knowing, that when the chips are down, and you need a friend? You can just call me, and I'll come a running. I am your White Knight, Im the guy who you wouldnt hesitate to call in the face of great and mortal danger. Chuck Norris I am not, but im damm sure close.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Jsc810 wrote:...the wrong side of public opinion...
Is that right.[/deadpan]

Current U.S. state constitutional amendments banning legal recognition of same-sex unions:

You wanna take another run at that statement, Counselor? While your at it, could you post a link to all the states that passed same-sex marriage amendments by voter referendum? I'm having trouble running that one down...

32-0
Scoreboard
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:It was just a matter of time before this happened. Hey republicans, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of the Constitution, the wrong side of history, and the wrong side of public opinion? Oh well, it will be funny to watch as they try to switch their position.

Top GOP Pollster to GOP: Reverse On Gay Issues
Jsc, whats that like being a professional LIAR? Every time you post, you LIE.

Marriage isnt a "RIGHT" in our constitution. Its a privledge granted you by the state in which you live.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

OR, are you the biggest liar on the planet earth?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:It was just a matter of time before this happened. Hey republicans, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of the Constitution, the wrong side of history, and the wrong side of public opinion? Oh well, it will be funny to watch as they try to switch their position.

Top GOP Pollster to GOP: Reverse On Gay Issues
Andrew Sullivan?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, whatever....idiot.
the wrong side of public opinion
Public opinion says we've got bigger fish to fry than fag marriage. It's the economy, stupid.