#WalkingAway

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: #WalkingAway

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

A former Obama intern walking away doesn't concern you? The mid term elections must not either.

Elections are all about what have you done for me lately, the answer for middle income America in regards to the Democratic Party is, nothing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Not sure how race relations play out around the rest of the country, but at home the balck and Hispanic populations don’t really like each other. Tons of racist terms lobbed by both sides at the other.
Joe in PB wrote:
Elections are all about what have you done for me lately, the answer for middle income America in regards to the Democratic Party is, nothing
So if Joe’s statement is anywhere close to true, who have the Democrats been fighting for this past year? The upper middle class is generally happy with the tax cuts. The Middle class is generally happy with the economy. The lower end of the middle class and blue collar types are happy with the unemployment rates. Balck voters are feeling a bit left out by the Dems since illegal aliens are getting all of the parties attention.

So other than the Uber Liberals like Screwy and Mikey who will vote straight party line, who are the Democrats appealing too?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Not to Patricia.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I agree with what he said. But he took an awful long time to say it.

He ought to be a college professor.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey Joe, how did that astroturf #walkingaway campaign play out?

I see you've been absent from this board lately. Afraid to take your lumps, you god forsaken moron.

How did election day taste?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He walked away.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:He walked away.

Well done, Michael. Spend your Cana-BODE wisely, my dear old amigo.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thanks Marty.

Can I trade that in on some Loonies? Can't seem to find enough of them here in Cali.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Joe in PB took it up the ass on election night.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

And every other night.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I'm not the one scared to debate their messages, as a matter of fact I agree with most. That's not taking it in the ass. Having large cities turn into a toilet, promoting civil unrest, anti-white racism, and not enforcing deportation of illegal immigrants in the name of progress is though.

Nice to see Goobs taking a break from blowing reindeer.....

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:I'm not the one scared to debate their messages
Why yes, that's why you posted some bullshit meme about how voters were leaving the Dems because of their extremist positions, when Election Day proved the total opposite. That's what guys who aren't scared to debate their messages do, idiot.
That's not taking it in the ass
What with you Trump turds and gay sex? It's all you talk about. Very creepy.
Having large cities turn into a toilet, promoting civil unrest, anti-white racism, and not enforcing deportation of illegal immigrants in the name of progress is though.
Yeah, standing up against our lawless and organized crime syndicate leading president isn't in the name of progress. Better cry yourself to sleep now, bitch, the fun is only beginning. Trump is being exposed.

Go fuck yourself.

thanks marty
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Papa Willie wrote:So Screwy - the libs barely won the house and still lost the senate. You're making it sound like it was a left landslide. Perhaps you should stick to something you're good at - like felching with young boys in the laundry room.
No shit, I posted some stats showing that this last mid-term election cycle had some of the lowest seats lost/turnover for the party of the incumbent POTUS going back for many years but it was conveniently ignored. I'm not a Trump honk, I like some of the things he is pushing, but he is still a blowhard turd. I don't see the blue wave, but more an entrenching of ideals, and Dem's still running around like their hair is on fire.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Just give it another two years when way more Republican Senate seats will be up for grabs. Lamar Alexander already sees the writing on the wall.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

atmdad wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:So Screwy - the libs barely won the house and still lost the senate. You're making it sound like it was a left landslide. Perhaps you should stick to something you're good at - like felching with young boys in the laundry room.
No shit, I posted some stats showing that this last mid-term election cycle had some of the lowest seats lost/turnover for the party of the incumbent POTUS going back for many years but it was conveniently ignored. I'm not a Trump honk, I like some of the things he is pushing, but he is still a blowhard turd. I don't see the blue wave, but more an entrenching of ideals, and Dem's still running around like their hair is on fire.

All depends on hos you spin it.

There was a 40 seat turnover in the house, which is above the average for "unpopular" presidents, and way above average overall.

Before this year's election:

Presidents below 50% approval see party lose 37 House seats, on average
Seat loss has averaged 14 for presidents above 50% job approval
Overall average since 1946 is 25 seats.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/242093/mid ... dents.aspx
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:Nice to see Goobs taking a break from blowing away reindeer.....
Well, I got my limit.

schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

More #walkingaway for Joe

https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-go ... 83450.html
More Kansas lawmakers switch parties: Sykes, Clayton leave GOP, become Democrats

TOPEKA
Two more Kansas lawmakers are leaving the Republican Party to become Democrats, shrinking the ranks of GOP moderates after the Legislature grew more conservative in the November election.

Sen. Dinah Sykes and Rep. Stephanie Clayton, both moderate Johnson County Republicans, said Wednesday they are becoming Democrats. They join Sen. Barbara Bollier, who left the Republican Party earlier in December.

The party switching comes after a nationwide surge of Democratic voters in suburban areas. The surge helped defeat Republican U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder, and some state lawmakers are now aligning themselves with this new political reality.

Clayton, of Overland Park, called out what she described as “recent moves to support chaos in public policy” that she said had caused her great concern. She said she first ran for office in 2010, when her daughter was in first grade, because of a lack of stable funding for public education.

“Leaders in the Kansas House and Senate have now indicated that they will seek to scrap the bipartisan education plan achieved over the last two years, just as we are so close to solving this problem and ending the cycle of school litigation,” Clayton said in a statement.

“My Republican Party, then, seems to no longer represent or serve the interests of the 19th District, Johnson County, or the State of Kansas,” she said.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:TOPEKA
Two more Kansas lawmakers are leaving the Republican Party to become Democrats, shrinking the ranks of GOP moderates after the Legislature grew more conservative in the November election.
More self ass kicking by Screwy. The Legislature became more conservative. So the citizens of Kansas elected more conservatives but two existing members are switching parties? Sound like much ado about nothing. Further, ever wonder how those who elected them feel about this change?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The legislature becoming more conservatives does not equal more politicians joining the GOP and it certainly does not equal people leaving the Democratic Party.

Are you this slow in real life, too?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

More conservative = less liberal, more about jobs, less about unisex bathrooms, endorsing illegal immigration and civil unrest, moron.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:More conservative = less liberal, more about jobs, less about unisex bathrooms, endorsing illegal immigration and civil unrest, moron.
Cupping the balls of autocrats who collude with foreign powers in the name of maintaining power in the face of overwhelming electoral opposition. Nice job, shitstain.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why yes, that's why you posted some bullshit meme about how voters were leaving the Dems because of their extremist positions, when Election Day proved the total opposite.
This went very badly for Joe in PB. His bullshit was not backed up in reality. Too bad.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bloe, if you had a shred of common sense you would not worry about Dim failure, but would instead be very worried about the tremendous damage Donald is doing to the conservative cause.

He is the greatest gift the Dims ever had.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You're posting this drivel at 4:30 AM on a Saturday? Nice life you got there, tubby. :lol:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You're posting this drivel at 4:30 AM on a Saturday? Nice life you got there, tubby. :lol:
Why are you trying to suck my cock in the middle of a Saturday?
Why do you always fantasize about gay sex? :?