19%
Nothing
57%

Total votes: 21

Moving Sale

Re: Take a Knee?

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Unless the juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys kill you before you make it to court. What then smart guy?
Some of this year's juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys who will no longer be terrorizing the streets of America. Odds are that no one in the NFL will be taking a knee for these thugs. :meds:
I thought they were supposed to stand for them.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Unless the juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys kill you before you make it to court. What then smart guy?
Some of this year's juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys who will no longer be terrorizing the streets of America. Odds are that no one in the NFL will be taking a knee for these thugs. :meds:
Line of Duty Deaths: 97

9/11 related illness: 3
Aircraft accident: 2
Animal related: 1

Assault: 2
Automobile crash: 22
Boating accident: 2
Drowned: 4
Duty related illness: 2
Exposure to toxins: 1

Gunfire: 33
Heart attack: 9
Motorcycle crash: 4

Stabbed: 1
Struck by vehicle: 3
Vehicle pursuit: 5

Vehicular assault: 3

97-58=39

Killed by police so far this year 730.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I'm going to take a wild guess and say those deaths prevented other deaths.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

All guilty and subject to the death penalty without jury because it makes the pansy ass snow flake you see in the mirror feel safer? As long as you own it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

More like you fight with the police/resist arrest, what happens, happens. The police main function is to maintain order and eliminate anarchy, something the thugs and criminal covet.

Do everyone a favor menstrual, just go away.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

MsCJ wrote:All guilty and subject to the death penalty without jury...
I don't think this accurately describes most situations where police officers kill. Most of them are just trying to do their job without them or other innocents getting killed. It's curious how you think the worst of those sworn to protect you, and assume the best of those who could care less about you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:More like you fight with the police/resist arrest, what happens, happens.
What happens is the juiced up badge monkeys go into a roid rage and start killing things.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

The problem is and will remain there is either no or a reduced consequence for murdering a black man, this is the message of BLM.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

88 wrote:
MsCJ wrote:97-58=39

You seem to be baffled by common sense. What do you think the appropriate numbers ought to be?

And before you get confused to any greater degree, consider the following:

Using your own database (I know it came from here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... ings-2017/), only 9 of the 730 were unarmed black men.
Anthony Antonio Ford, an unarmed 27-year-old black man, was shot on Aug. 30, 2017, in Miami, Fla., fleeing by foot
Charles David Robinson, an unarmed 47-year-old black man, was shot on Aug. 25, 2017, in Woodville, Ga., fleeing by foot
Aaron Bailey, an unarmed 45-year-old black man, was shot on June 29, 2017, in a vehicle in Indianapolis, Ind.
Jordan Edwards, an unarmed 15-year-old black male, was shot on April 29, 2017, in Balch Springs, Tex.
Raynard Burton, an unarmed 19-year-old black man, was shot on Feb. 13, 2017, in a yard in Detroit, Mich., fleeing
Chad Robertson, an unarmed 25-year-old black man, was shot on Feb. 8, 2017, in Chicago, Ill., fleeing by foot
Nana Adomako, an unarmed 45-year-old black man, was shot on Feb. 5, 2017, in Fremont, Calif. (not fleeing)
Darrion Barnhill, an unarmed 23-year-old black man, was shocked with a stun gun and shot on Jan. 10, 2017, in Reagan, Tenn. (not fleeing)
JR Williams, an unarmed 38-year-old black man, was shot on Jan. 9, 2017, in Phoenix, Ariz. (not fleeing)
I do not know the circumstances of those shootings. They could all be examples of racist white police officers intentionally killing unarmed black men. But I doubt it. But even if that is the case, it hardly suggests that in the enormous number of interactions between unarmed black men and police each year, there is any significant statistical likelihood that an unarmed black man is going to be fatally shot by the police.

Once again, you are getting punked by math and common sense. Read this:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... tually-say
National review is a respected non-partisan site here?
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Most telling stat, working body camera less than 10%.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88orangecocksinyourmouth,
So what would a "significant statistical likelihood" look like?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:Most of them are just trying to do their job without them or other innocents getting killed.
There is absolutely no evidence of this. Why would you think that? Because your teacher told you to?
Last edited by Moving Sale on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 believes cops should be able to serve as judge, jury and executioner.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

MsCJ wrote:The problem is and will remain there is either no or a reduced consequence for murdering a black man, this is the message of BLM.
Again why don't the 500 murders of mostly black men in Chicago matter to BLM?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Anthony Antonio Ford, an unarmed 27-year-old black man, was shot on Aug. 30, 2017, in Miami, Fla., fleeing by foot
Charles David Robinson, an unarmed 47-year-old black man, was shot on Aug. 25, 2017, in Woodville, Ga., fleeing by foot
Aaron Bailey, an unarmed 45-year-old black man, was shot on June 29, 2017, in a vehicle in Indianapolis, Ind.
Jordan Edwards, an unarmed 15-year-old black male, was shot on April 29, 2017, in Balch Springs, Tex.
Raynard Burton, an unarmed 19-year-old black man, was shot on Feb. 13, 2017, in a yard in Detroit, Mich., fleeing
Chad Robertson, an unarmed 25-year-old black man, was shot on Feb. 8, 2017, in Chicago, Ill., fleeing by foot
Nana Adomako, an unarmed 45-year-old black man, was shot on Feb. 5, 2017, in Fremont, Calif. (not fleeing)
Darrion Barnhill, an unarmed 23-year-old black man, was shocked with a stun gun and shot on Jan. 10, 2017, in Reagan, Tenn. (not fleeing)
JR Williams, an unarmed 38-year-old black man, was shot on Jan. 9, 2017, in Phoenix, Ariz. (not fleeing)

Since Quanice Hayes isn't included in this list, I'll assume the rest is complete horseshit, as well.

But like the majority of these cases, the shithead was looking to get capped by the Popo. He had a replica gun (which doesn't count as "armed," especially since he hadn't brandished it to the cops), which he had robbed multiple people with that day (including jacking a homeless guy's food stamp card). The city is better off without him in it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:
MsCJ wrote:The problem is and will remain there is either no or a reduced consequence for murdering a black man, this is the message of BLM.
Evidence supporting that proposition, please.

Our local BLM ("Hands Up, Don't Shoot Portland") went apeshit over Quanice Hayes, nevermind that he had just committed multiple roberies with a fake gun. This is why reasonable people have no respect for them -- their complete inability to pick their battles. The whole "white cop bad, black man do no wrong" narrative is so asinine, it's not worthy of discussion.

BTW, the group doesn't seem to have a problem with their leader racking up multiple counts of sexual abuse of a minor... I guess youth/black lives only matter if a white cop is involved.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Dinsdale wrote:

Since Quanice Hayes isn't included in this list, I'll assume the rest is complete horseshit, as well.

But like the majority of these cases, the shithead was looking to get capped by the Popo. He had a replica gun (which doesn't count as "armed," especially since he hadn't brandished it to the cops), which he had robbed multiple people with that day (including jacking a homeless guy's food stamp card). The city is better off without him in it.
Nope. The number is 90 when you count unarmed 38, toy or fake weapon 20, and unknown weapon 32.... but carry on.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And BTW -- the same day Quanice Hayes was shot, the police shot (non-fatally) a white guy, too. I don't remember any blacks, or any other "activists" speaking out against it.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Here's a question for all of you BLM enthusiasts. If blacks really feel they're being treated unfairly by cops, why don't they become cops themselves? The effort to recruit black cops is being made. But they're not having much luck. Seems to me black policemen could do a lot more to help the situation than anything else, yet few blacks want to put their money where their mouth is. It's easy to complain, but maybe not so easy to actually do something constructive. Don't take my word for it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ML@Coyote wrote:If blacks really feel they're being treated unfairly by cops, why don't they become cops themselves?
Because they're too busy committing the MAJORITY of the violent crime?

No one seems to want to address that inconvenient truth, beyond... blaming whitey.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
88 wrote:
MsCJ wrote: Our local BLM ("Hands Up, Don't Shoot Portland") went apeshit over Quanice Hayes, nevermind that he had just committed multiple roberies with a fake gun. This is why reasonable people...
That only triggers felony pursuit engagement rules. The only question is, were they followed.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So what would a "significant statistical likelihood" look like?
Something beyond the same risk as being struck by lightning.
Which is?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:If blacks really feel they're being treated unfairly by cops, why don't they become cops themselves?
Because they're too busy committing the MAJORITY of the violent crime?

No one seems to want to address that inconvenient truth, beyond... blaming whitey.
How do you know that?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

So the Cowgirls (along with Jerrah) all knelt before the national anthem.

:|

What are the keelers protesting and what it is that they want?
Who is their enemy?

Can someone from their side issue a clear statement to... whoever their enemy is, so that a discussion can then be had to see if their needs can perhaps be met?

Wtf?

LOL
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Softball Bat wrote:So the Cowgirls (along with Jerrah) all knelt before the national anthem.

Who is their enemy?

Can someone from their side issue a clear statement to... whoever their enemy is
Pretty sure tonight it was the Arizona Cardinals.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Left Seater wrote:As for the President's comments, I don't really care what he says or doesn't say. Similar to the previous occupant. Anything a politician says is usually for votes. I would imagine his comments play well in military circles and among family members of those who have served.
I thought you shitbirds loved Trump because he wasn't a typical politician? Now you're giving him a free pass to say whatever dumb shit he wants on the basis of him being a typical politician.

Genius.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: but you decided to just drop some random personal smack
Just like you did when you called Left Seater a racist ??

Or dropped the orange cock bomb..or called someone a POS ??

Got it.
Can you read English? I didn't JUST call him a racist. I addressed his point AND called him a racist. Did you even GO to high school?
You forgot to tell me to suck an orange cock. You went 6 complete posts without telling anybody to suck an orange cock, until you hit 88 with that blast. You keep up going 6 posts or even possibly more without your customary and sooo predictable "suck an orange cock", you might get some board cred. But I doubt it.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat wrote:So the Cowgirls (along with Jerrah) all knelt before the national anthem.

Who is their enemy?

It was a GIANT fuck you by the NFL owners and players to Trump. Nothing less, nothing more. I don't think Trump has anymore friends now, outside of the Russians. The guy is truly a bumbling idiot.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:...Quanice...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

FL wrote:It was a GIANT fuck you by the NFL owners and players to Trump. Nothing less, nothing more.
Okay, thanks.

I think that's what it was, too.

Are they going to stop now that they've gotten that out of their system?
Or must it continue?

Since Don is their enemy, do they want to discuss things with him and have their grievances resolved?

What do they want, exactly?
Do they just want for the president not to say things that anger them?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Again why don't the 500 murders of mostly black men in Chicago matter to BLM?
Whatabout-ism. The Trump supporter platform.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I thought you shitbirds loved Trump because he wasn't a typical politician? Now you're giving him a free pass to say whatever dumb shit he wants on the basis of him being a typical politician.

Genius.
Hypocrisy. Isn't it great?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Left Seater wrote:As for the President's comments, I don't really care what he says or doesn't say. Similar to the previous occupant. Anything a politician says is usually for votes. I would imagine his comments play well in military circles and among family members of those who have served.
I thought you shitbirds loved Trump because he wasn't a typical politician? Now you're giving him a free pass to say whatever dumb shit he wants on the basis of him being a typical politician.

Genius.

Hardly giving him a free pass. Dude says and tweets dumb shit all the time. However, rhetoric doesn't mean a whole lot. But I continue to hope he causes huge changes in the system.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Dude says and tweets dumb shit all the time. However, rhetoric doesn't mean a whole lot.
There you have it.

Very foolish NFLers couldn't grasp the simple idea that Don's words carried absolutely NO weight at all.
It was just hot air.
Trolling.

The very best thing they could have done is to act as if the president never said anything.
Don't feed the troll.

Instead, they reacted to him, which is exactly what he wanted.

They looked like m0rons.

They became Donald's puppets -- and you know he was home puffing his chest out about it -- and laffing HARD.

It's how the guy rolls.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I didn't vote for Trump, but once he was elected I hoped he would see his position as president as an opportunity to pull the country together. The press hates him. Many citizens hate him. He knows he's constantly under a microscope, but rather than tame his rhetoric and work diligently to seek some common ground and make some positive changes, he just splashes gasoline on the fires. IMO this is not what a president should be doing.

I will say this for him...he is consistent.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ML@Coyote wrote:I will say this for him...he is consistent.
He is? Consistently unhinged?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Goober McTuber wrote:
I was thinking more of reckless and irresponsible. But maybe that's what you mean?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice backpedaling 88. This whole debacle is squarely on your shoulders. You can blame the victims all you want but that dog won't hunt.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I was thinking more of reckless and irresponsible. But maybe that's what you mean?
I was just mocking the idea of calling Trump "consistent". Google "Trump inconsistencies" or "Trump contradictions".

MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Don is carrying on about the NFL because he doesn't want to talk about the FACT he can not lead his party, they can't get shit done.

He doesn't want to talk about the FACT that a US territory has no electricity and very little running water.

He also doesn't want to talk about the FACT that after all the "Lock her up" bullshit his own daughter and 5 other very close associates just used private e-mail for government business.

When you're the laughing stock of the world with nothing good you can possibly talk about start another culture war! Your base won't notice you are a complete failure if they're too busy getting all worked up that black people have the audacity to notice police brutality.

The Flag, apple pie, the Bible, etc Rah, rah, rah! Do NOT look behind the curtain.