Belt..or Buckle?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Belt..or Buckle?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Um..by "something like that," do you mean the caricature hair-band guitar playing, or the satire of the lyrics? I'm not really interested in satirizing your playing, but I can appreciate that you offered up a riposte, even if it contains several weak rhymes, and really empty and unspecific attacks on someone you don't know at all. For example, how do you know he's short? How do you know he's a lawyer? How did WTC 7 fall like a Bill Cosby date, without even being roofied?

What's that? You have absolutely no answer for any of these questions? What a surprise.
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Um..by "something like that," do you mean the caricature hair-band guitar playing, or the satire of the lyrics? I'm not really interested in satirizing your playing, but I can appreciate that you offered up a riposte, even if it contains several weak rhymes, and really empty and unspecific attacks on someone you don't know at all. For example, how do you know he's short? How do you know he's a lawyer? How did WTC 7 fall like a Bill Cosby date, without even being roofied?

What's that? You have absolutely no answer for any of these questions? What a surprise.
LTS, that's a ridiculous amount of lip flapping you're doing in regard to Papa's guitar playing skills. I've heard several samples of his work and it's light years ahead of that wretched, slow and boring sample you provided. If it WAS you. Saying it is, it was at best, mediocre. You have much to prove and display to keep yipping like the chihuahua you are. As to MS, we all know what the dwarf looks like. He's been seen at a few tour stops. That shit is verified. Why don't you and the midget and old man flat earth get a room and circle jerk each other, it's all you seem to be good for, even collectively.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yer in some serious denial, guzzler. My piece uses both chords and lots of lead, and it's completely improvised (one take), and its structure is coherent and building throughout. Anyone can turn on the stomp-box and do jizz-a-whirl shredding, but playing clean with nuance and shadings and actual ideas is a whole 'nuther world. You can't seem to incorporate chords in your lead playing--and in both your efforts at Villanova Junction, you're playing the four chord as minor, ala The Thrill Is Gone. And your initial attempt at the slow blues in G completely ignored the half-diminished passing chords. But that's to be expected in the simplistic power chord and shred genre, which is of course your domain. As for Midget Lawyer piece, it's cute enough (though it lacks a proper bridge) but really seems like a fifteen-year-old on the playground taunting some other kid. It's fitting that the artist is "shutyomouth," surely he most disgusting and self-hating nic I've ever seen.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:My piece uses both chords and lots of lead

It also uses "tape hiss".

How did you manage "tape hiss" in the digital age...as you yourself said you recorded it with an iPhone?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

'Scuse me, b-juice, but tape "hiss?" Perhaps it was the hiss of the molten steel pouring out of the WTC tower just before it collapsed. Or maybe it was the hiss of Larry Silverstein--you know, being a slithering snake and all. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

'Scuse me LTS TARD, but perhaps it was actual tape hiss from a bullshit example.

Tell you what fraud, post a riff or a shred or a full on guitar performance that has visual evidence saying "this is for one board posters" or similar visual proof. Do that and you take the first steps toward backing up your claims.

Avoid this and prove you are a fake WND HAMMER and a complete pussy.

Your move, creep.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:'"hiss?"

You are a hissing, mewling fraud.

Shreddy Shreddy.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

shine on, you retarded diamond
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Thanks for the back-handed compliments ("it's not you"), but I think it's time for you guys to sack up and realize that 9/11 was a total setup false fire, and that as a result Ted Cruz or The Donald is poised to usher in the apocalypse (Hillary being monstrously unelectable). It's time to stop acting like twelve year-olds and start applying your satiric skills to issues that matter.

Sure, you love Black Sabbath and Van Halen, and do a good job of chunking out that sound and shriek. But it's your sanity and consciousness that count. And clearly you guys are curled and rooted in your adolescent pissyness, which precludes even the chance of awareness and actual maturity. Make no mistake, you're not worthless garbage--"shutyomouth"--or some wheedling closet Zionist. No, you have qualities and you are necessary for the coming about whose point of turning is at hand.

I'm not kidding, Wakey Wake.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's number six..think it over..

6. CRASH IN PENNSYLVANIA.

Why was the debris from this plane spread out over eight miles? The official story is that the plane crashed after the passengers stormed the cockpit. But normally when planes crash into the ground the debris ends up in a relatively small area. Often the fuselage and wings remain near each other. The debris scattering over eight miles is very odd. Is the official story believable? Numerous eyewitness accounts suggest the plane was shot down by another, unmarked plane.

More at: www.rense.com/general54/ccover.htm; and http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight93.html
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's number eight..and you really should try reading once and a while..

8. INSIDER TRADING.

Who were the big investors who knew 9-11 was about to happen? Although the stock trading on American and United Airlines was up by 1200% the day before 9-11, no public investigations into who profited were undertaken. Hundreds of Arab-looking Americans were rounded up and interrogated for little apparent reason, but neither the SEC nor the FBI arrested any of those who made millions from uncanny 9-11 stock trading. The FBI's reason? They say they know who made those trades, and the traders "had no conceivable connection to Al Qaeda."

More at: www.hereinreality.com/insidertrading.html; and http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j121901.html

WW
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I did it--and you can't handle it. And that's no surprise.

You have nothing beyond basic shred bullshit.

Let's start with question number one...

1. NONEXISTENT AIR DEFENSE.

Why weren't Air Force planes sent up to intercept the hijacked planes? In the year before 9-11, jet fighters were sent up routinely (at least 67 times) whenever, according to the FAA's own standard operating procedure manuals, an airliner went off course by two miles or by 15 degrees. The mainstream media has never highlighted this. Routine FAA and military procedures should've intercepted the first plane before it struck the World Trade Center. Remember, this is interception, not shooting down. Interception happens all the time, like a cop pulling over a speeding motorist on the highway. On 9-11, the FAA was notified by a frantic stewardess that the plane was hijacked fully 25 minutes before it crashed. Usually it only takes 10-12 minutes for jet fighters to go from stationary to 29,000 feet and 1850 mph. Jets should have intercepted that first plane. But for the second plane, which crashed 15 minutes later and which was known to be hijacked 20 minutes before it crashed, the failure to intercept strains credulity. Fighter jets should already have been in the air above Manhattan. And then the plane that supposedly struck the Pentagon was known to be hijacked a full 45 minutes before it crashed – after two other planes had already been hijacked – yet it flew unchallenged over the most protected airspace in the world. That this last plane was not intercepted is simply incredible. The Pentagon has the most advanced radar and air defense in the world, and Andrews Air Force base, which is charged with defending the Pentagon and always has fighter jets on ready alert, lies a mere 11 miles away (1 minute flying time).

More at: www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline
Before God was, I am
Grass Clippings
Crack Whore

Post by Grass Clippings »

Hey now! Don't underestimate dead blades of grass. :x
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Just another example of Nicki just cutting and pasting and not knowing what the hell he is talking about. Plenty of things sound good to politicians and might look good on paper but are completely unworkable. This is another example:

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Why weren't Air Force planes sent up to intercept the hijacked planes? In the year before 9-11, jet fighters were sent up routinely (at least 67 times) whenever, according to the FAA's own standard operating procedure manuals, an airliner went off course by two miles or by 15 degrees.
If the two miles or 15 degrees was followed the number of times fighters were scrambled would be in the thousands. Hell, damn near every flight departing DFW, OKC, TUL, MCI in April and May would have to have fighters scrambled. It is common practice to avoid flying into thunder storms and pilots often pick their way between the cloud tops. It is totally common to be 90 degrees off of the flight plan when trying to avoid the storm tops.

Get back with us when you have your own material.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Merry Christmas people.

It is time to stuff a certain stocking. LTS FRAUD has laid claim to being a guitar hero for some time now. He has produced exactly one example of his skills, (without visual proof) that is simplistic at best. This simpleton has offered nothing since then other than empty challenges to Butt Spray, claiming he can out shred him.

Complete and utter bullshit.

In this thread, he deflects Papa's offer to guitar tango by cut and paste craptacular nonsense. Either play some guitar or shit yourself LTS, you are are on reindeer watch and the time is nigh. Put up or get your stocking stiffed reindeer style.

Our hooves are sharpened and ready to stomp fake playuh ass.

Play or get off the pot, Fakey Fake.
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

There's nothing simplistic about my take on Villanova Junction. Just because it's not blasting and shrieking like a car alarm on crack. As for guzzler's efforts, I've offered honest critique, and have stated clearly as well I have no interest or intention of having a shred contest. Personally i find the entire genre juvenile and boring. If I choose to post more playing, I will, but not upon some silly challenge. After all, it is you guys who have cowered from the basic challenge of courage--to look at the facts and accept the reality of 9/11 being an obvious inside job.

We see fake-seater limp out a pathetic excuse for the total stand down of basic air security in the wake of several hijackings. And we hear the nervous clamped silence concerning the molten steel pouring out of the towers just before the collapse, and all of the other glaring holes in the official story.

So the idea that I'm being called out is a pathetic joke.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You've no business analyzing Hendrix, his playing or vision. And as for your two attempts to play Villanova Junction, you don't know the chords! You played the minor four instead of major both times--and, incidentally, you can't seem to play a chord that doesn't sound like truck running into a wall.

My version is completely different from any of the versions of Jimi. Or what?

As I've tried to remind, this is what's up...
http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote: If you don't, then you are proven a total fraud.

Then?

'Spray, the donkey kicked the gate off the hinges and let the barnyard animals run free with that one long, long ago.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Check out spray, layin' it down in der fatherland!!!!!

One of the nicer renditions of "Hey Joe" I have heard.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.