Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Yay

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: R-Jack may have lost all of his car credibility
...which was none to start.
Why can't poptart have your wisdom?
If there was a passage in the bible containing the words "Pontiac" and "Firebird", he'd be here screaming how wrong you are.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
R-Jack wrote:All I was wondering is if you drove off in a Pontiac Thunderbird with said bird on the hood to complete the stereotype tri-fecta?
Actually, yes I did, but not a T-Bird. A full on Smokey and the Bandit, Butch Tucker hand painted, pin-striped, Dennis Meacham limited edition Trans-Am, only available here in Phoenix. It had a SD 455 engine and it kicked fucking ass.

Any other useless questions people?
Yes. Why would said Pontiac TA only be available in Phoenix?

My Grand Prix wants to know.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I'm guessing because the shop that customized the TA is in Phoenix.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

That would be correct Brian. DKM (Dennis and Kyle Meacham) Tran-Ams were sold through the Meacham Pontiac dealership and were an exclusive item sold at that dealership. They were known as Macho T/As and were pretty popular for a short time. They would also customize any Trans Am to customer spec. And if you're curious about the name, yes those are the sons of infamous governor Ev Meacham.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

:shock:
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

I can't decide whether Jay looks more like Dennis Connolly or Jamie Sheridan(the bad guy in The Stand).

Must be a hybrid. I wish I could grow a beard like that., though. My beard looks like a fungus/mold growth. See N.O. troll stop pics.
What were we just talking about?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Jamie Sheridan isn't too far off. With the hair grayer now, i get everything from Kenny Rogers to Jerry Garcia, but Sheridan is closer to true. Nice wytch Mgo, weird but funny.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Ah yes, Goobers idiot question about jail cells.

A one time photo op from a San Fran stop that Gobbles McTubesteak has obsessed over since ChargerMike posted it.
Obsessed? Calm down, Nancy. I believe this is the first time I've brought it up since it was posted by your dyslexic friend. You sure do get your little feelings hurt pretty easy.

Fabulous wytch, Magoo.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:Ah yes, Goobers idiot question about jail cells.

A one time photo op from a San Fran stop that Gobbles McTubesteak has obsessed over since ChargerMike posted it.
Obsessed? Calm down, Nancy. I believe this is the first time I've brought it up since it was posted by your dyslexic friend. You sure do get your little feelings hurt pretty easy.

Fabulous wytch, Magoo.
Hurt? Hardly Goober, but if that makes you feel better about yourself to say so, then enjoy.

Good times buddy, good times. :)
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You are without a doubt the most easily butt-hurt person on this board. Denial is not a GMC luxury SUV.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If you'd actually ever known someone who had their butt hurt, you wouldn't think it was funny.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:If you'd actually ever known someone who had their butt hurt, you wouldn't think it was funny.
Actually, I knew a couple of them. Lovely ladies. I apologized profusely.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

As I said Goober, if it makes you feel better to believe so, go ahead. Whatever works.

Remember, once upon a time, I was considered to be one of the biggest a-holes on Smack Chat. Now, eh...just kind of slowed that roll.

I will never think that somebody breaking their neck is a source of humor, so if that labels me as being "sensitive" sometimes, I can live with it.

Tell me something Goobs, did you find it amusing when that group of people got plowed into in that OSU parade by that crazy, DUI bitch?

Was that funny too? Just wondering if or when you draw a line on morbidity.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:As I said Goober, if it makes you feel better to believe so, go ahead. Whatever works.

Remember, once upon a time, I was considered to be one of the biggest a-holes on Smack Chat. Now, eh...just kind of slowed that roll.
I'd have to see some evidence of that. You simply don't have the necessary skills.
Jay in Phoenix wrote:I will never think that somebody breaking their neck is a source of humor, so if that labels me as being "sensitive" sometimes, I can live with it.
Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:Okay, one last time and I'll drop this.
I seriously doubt it. :lol:
:bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode:

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Tell me something Goobs, did you find it amusing when that group of people got plowed into in that OSU parade by that crazy, DUI bitch?

Was that funny too? Just wondering if or when you draw a line on morbidity.
I don't know. Maybe somewhere around the point where we go from a throwaway comment from Screwball to discussing current events. Moron.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:As I said Goober, if it makes you feel better to believe so, go ahead. Whatever works.

I'd have to see some evidence of that. You simply don't have the necessary skills.
Oh sure I do, I just don't employ them the same way I used to. It would be a bit difficult, if not impossible to show you proof of that, but there are plenty of posts here over the years to back it up. But you're playing the contrarian role and I just don't care to belabor the point beyond this. If you want to last word on it beyond this post in this thread, feel free.
I don't know. Maybe somewhere around the point where we go from a throwaway comment from Screwball to discussing current events. Moron.
About that. I fully own the fact that I went way over the top on Screwy's comment. It was a joke, the Manning commercials are annoying, I get all that. So I get to take a bunch of hits from everyone and yep, it was and is deserved. There is also a clear distinction between a throwaway comment and current events. I was just curious where you drew the line, or if you did as to what is or isn't offensive when it comes to what should or shouldn't be joked about.

Honest question. You side-stepped it well.

South Park has run some brilliant episodes about how much time should be passed before joking about an issue people would find offensive. Eventually, everything is fair game.

Cool. Rant now officially done. :wink:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I don't know. Maybe somewhere around the point where we go from a throwaway comment from Screwball to discussing current events. Moron.
About that. I fully own the fact that I went way over the top on Screwy's comment. It was a joke, the Manning commercials are annoying, I get all that. So I get to take a bunch of hits from everyone and yep, it was and is deserved. There is also a clear distinction between a throwaway comment and current events. I was just curious where you drew the line, or if you did as to what is or isn't offensive when it comes to what should or shouldn't be joked about.

Honest question. You side-stepped it well.

South Park has run some brilliant episodes about how much time should be passed before joking about an issue people would find offensive. Eventually, everything is fair game.
You mean like when it's no longer a current event? So in other words, stupid question. I side-stepped nothing.

Thank God your rant is finally done.

molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

You guys win at beating a dead horse.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

molly wrote:You guys win at beating a dead horse.
Hey, I'm sure a saw a hint of life. A twitch, you know. Coming right from that horse's ass.