More evidence that the GW crowd is using junk science

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: More evidence that the GW crowd is using junk science

Post by Moving Sale »

Not sure who your dumbass was referring to but my pic is not of the Dubai fire.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Moving Sale wrote:Not sure who your dumbass was referring to but my pic is not of the Dubai fire.

Is it a giant black cock? Over-heated by the friction of your un-lubed ass?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:Do you just ask questions or do you listen to the answers? That's all covered in the link LST provided.

Wrong. It says this could be pulled off by only a few people.

Show me exactly where they claim that the private flight tracking companies, the airport noise management staff, the controllers, the TRACON staff, the company dispatchers, the drone pilots, the drone painters and builders, the airport or base staff where these drones were based, civilians who might have seen these drones departing from non standard airports, etc, etc, etc were all duped and or threatened to not say a single word.

On top of that there have been no death bed confessions from any of these thousands of people.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Many of the people you claim would know like builders, civilians and a lot of other low level staff are just red herrings on your part. The rest is covered here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiusdy1miI[/youtube]
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The builders are hardly red herrings, neither are the staffers at flight following companies.

Sure, three guys built a replica 757 and never said a word to anyone.

All it would take is one of the thousands of these people to come forward and share their story. Sure they wouldn't know all of the story, but they could tell their part in it. They would make a huge amount of money and be in the spotlight for months.

But not a single person has.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I know it's long but did you watch any of it?

As for the red herrings. There are witnesses who say it wasn't a plane in DC there are witnesses that say they saw explosions in the WTC before the planes hit and there are people who say that some of the 19 are alive. In addition there are literally millions of people explaining to you why it's a false flag and you will not listen. Why should I believe you would listen to anybody on this?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are the exact person the perps who hatched this plan were shooting for. They thank you for not using your brain. What do you win? A plunger in your ass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's a false flag.
Not the first.
Not going to be the last.
The details?
Drone into pentagon. Probably planes into WTC. Demo in all 3 WTC buildings to get them falling. Probably a hundred or so people on the inside ring of the conspiracy and few hundred more on the outside rings that wouldn't be able do much with their info due to being on an outside ring. Fairly simple stuff with enough gullible (but well meaning) subjects such as yourself to turn a blind eye.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Do tell.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit. Moving Sale is pointing out plain facts. You tedious assholes are not only pathetic cowards, but some kind of desperate weasels that would make a cockroach look like Secretariat. The basic hard facts have been provided

once again,

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_23.htm

And once again you will cower and not dare to face the basic truth--that of course it was an inside job. And not one part of the pathetic official story stands up..And you can't support any part.

you disgust me.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:I seriously try to give you the benefit of the doubt on most issues. But this one is just too loony to give you much space. What it the fuck do you think happened on September 11? I do not want a response that it is my burden to prove something other than the official story, blah, blah, blah. What the fuck do you think happened that day? Did people associated with AQ hijack commercial airplanes and fly them into buildings of some significance, or did something else occur? No bullshit. What is your take?
Okay...here's a take on exactly what happened on 9/11...

http://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/

Now this indeed goes beyond the responsible agnosticism of this piece..

But what's it matter if you're determined to hide your head up your ass in total cowardly denial of reality?

Meanwhile, back on the original topic of slimy Climate Change denialists, here's a piece from the NY Times detailing how the leading Climate Change denier "scientist" is ...wait for it...yes, a totally paid shill..

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/us/ti ... -Soon.html?

Yeah, the most cited "expert" in denying Climate Change has been outted as a simple whore of the Kochs....How much? About $2.1 million. Tell me you're surprised. But more, let's see you dance out of this. that's where you become amusing. :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure..run...try to hide your tired dead played out complaint that you call a life.

But you can't face or deal with this..

Yep, the same stacked up pile of facts and evidence that plants your fake ass in a small pot.

Why do you pretend to fight back?

How about you, B-Juice...?

Chugging down some newborn ...?

WAKEY WAKE
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What the hell, I'll give this dead horse a kick.

The collapse of the WTC towers was video and audio taped by many. Is there video/audio evidence of a controlled demo? I realize there may not be video evidence as much of the building was shrouded in smoke, but, we have all seen many controlled demo videos, things always start off with the distinct bang! bang! bang! of the explosions. I don't recall this. I also don't see how it could possibly be hidden.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That is because you are an idiot. If YOU say it didn't need any demo to come down, then how much demo would there really need to be to take it down and wouldn't that be hard to seen since you say it wasn't even needed?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And you didn't read shit and swallowed bush's conspiracy theory whole, which makes you dumber than the person you are talking about.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:That is because you are an idiot. If YOU say it didn't need any demo to come down, then how much demo would there really need to be to take it down and wouldn't that be hard to seen since you say it wasn't even needed?
What I am saying is it's kinda hard to muffle HE charges going off.

Are you insinuating that the folks that did this could calculate the details of the collision and then give it just enough of a shove to get it all to come down?

Geeeezus, that koolaid is some good stuff!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course the "muzzies" couldn't have access to the super secured WTC7. But indeed, demolition explosions were witnessed..

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidenc ... sions.html

And if indeed it's a controlled demolition...as you watch the event on video...well..??...
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure..run...try to hide your tired dead played out complaint that you call a life.

But you can't face or deal with this..

Yep, the same stacked up pile of facts and evidence that plants your fake ass in a small pot.

WAKEY WAKE
Kick again.

I suppose the author of all that shit remains obscure and unknown for fear he be offed by the real powers. Nice blurb about whoever it is:

"Over the past three years, I have spent most of my available 'free' time looking into and researching the events surrounding 9/11. Though I have a 'normal' job that also requires my focus and attention, an enormous amount of energy has been put into the writing and researching of this paper and website. And in the interest of giving some weight to my ability to do that research and sort through source material, forgive me one brief biographical note. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 GPA and highest honors from the History Department at the University of San Francisco in the early 1990s. I also hold two separate graduate degrees."

Fukkin amazing credentials, sounds like an escapee from this sordid clambake (sounds more like you every time I read it). Except you are not quite bright enough,a little too emotional, to be the writer. So you just read it and swallowed whole.

Wakey Fakey
So go ahead, try and refute anything he's presented. After all, he's taken the responsibly agnostic approach--of not assigning blame or motive, but only that the official story doesn't stand up.

And here's the other approach, which assigns all manner of blame--and the writer admits to speculating. but ...he proceeds carefully and his tale makes sense, however dire.

http://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sudden Sam wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Of course the "muzzies" couldn't have access to the super secured WTC7.
Why not?

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_09.htm
Are you familiar with just what was in WTC 7?
here's a list..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_te ... ade_Center

notice the headquarters of the U.S. Secret Service...

And the interesting irony of the Emergency Management office for NYC. 8)

And let's be clear, just as the WTC 7 was obviously a collapse of controlled demolition, so too were the collapses of both of the other towers. And yes, explosions were witnessed there as well.

And too, let's bear in mind the utterly absurd official story of the pentagon strike..

This...

just disappeared into this hole...and didn't break any windows, or leave any debris...

And instead of "officially" disintegrating into dust, it actually penetrated through three reinforced rings of the pentagon

I mean it would be comical if it wasn't so utterly sinister and evil..

And of course no one--including you--can offer any support for the ludicrous official story...right?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Get off this "it penetrated three rings" crap which everyone with any functioning brain cells knows is fluff.

The ground floor is common to all rings. Your photo immediately above shows that. Count the floors showing on the inside of the outer ring. You can see three levels of windows meaning three floors. Then count the first inner ring levels of windows and you again get three. But when you look at the third ring you see there are at least four levels of windows.

So the plane hit the outside of the building and went thru the open ground floor until it hit the wall on the inside of the third ring. Two walls only. Not 6 like your tin foil buddies like to claim.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:Get off this "it penetrated three rings" crap which everyone with any functioning brain cells knows is fluff.

The ground floor is common to all rings. Your photo immediately above shows that. Count the floors showing on the inside of the outer ring. You can see three levels of windows meaning three floors. Then count the first inner ring levels of windows and you again get three. But when you look at the third ring you see there are at least four levels of windows.

So the plane hit the outside of the building and went thru the open ground floor until it hit the wall on the inside of the third ring. Two walls only. Not 6 like your tin foil buddies like to claim.
There's clearly six walls the "plane neatly punched through, right? Or are you claiming just the first entry hole and the last exit punch-out? :popcorn:

C'mon, this should be good. The idea might have some merit but for the fact of the piercing being a about 45 degrees, and thus, as is plainly visible in the traced path, passing right through support section of the structure. What did you think the common floor had no support? But, really, it's the plain fact of the tiny entry hole and undisturbed facade of the building with no debris that is impossible for a 757.

And sneak in a justification for the top Climate Change Denial expert getting outted as a Koch shill for $2.1 mil?
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: I don't want to be accused of misstating your take. Please confirm or deny that you believe that Bush and the neocons plotted and carried out the murders of several thousand US citizens to gin up support for a war.
I'm not sure who did what, but yes The Administration (might not have even included Bush till the end) either planned or helped to facilitated 911 and then they lied about Iraq and got a few more thousand Americans killed. You seemed shocked that such a thing is even possible, let alone that someone would dare speak it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:That is because you are an idiot. If YOU say it didn't need any demo to come down, then how much demo would there really need to be to take it down and wouldn't that be hard to seen since you say it wasn't even needed?
What I am saying is it's kinda hard to muffle HE charges going off.

Are you insinuating that the folks that did this could calculate the details of the collision and then give it just enough of a shove to get it all to come down?

Geeeezus, that koolaid is some good stuff!
You think it would come down on its own, so why would you think "they" didn't calculate the same thing and then add a little push? And who said nobody heard explosions? And who said there even had to be explosions? Face it, your entire argument against "Bush" doing this is based on Social Science and not on Actual Science.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Get off this "it penetrated three rings" crap which everyone with any functioning brain cells knows is fluff.

There's clearly six walls the "plane neatly punched through, right? Or are you claiming just the first entry hole and the last exit punch-out?

So you can't comprehend what you read either. Makes some sense.

There aren't 6 walls to penetrate on the ground floor level. There are only two walls on the ground floor between the outer ring and the second inner ring. If you can't understand this simple fact there is no point in any further discussion.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's this, you're dead on the run? Look, I pointed out that even if as you've suggested, there's a "common floor" extending from the outer ring to...well you didn't say...but if it's as far as the third ring--as penetrated--well you still have to account for the main support section through which the "plane" clearly passes right through.

Okay, we're left with the assertion that the 100-ton 757 passed through a 16-foot hole, and the 5-ton engines built of stronger steel than the carbon-nosed fuselage...somehow didn't make a scratch when blasting into a reinforced 16-inch concrete wall. Really, fakeseater? Really? Are you actually pretending to present this as somehow plausible? :popcorn: C'mon tell us again--please-- about the "sudden evaporation" theory that you actually trotted out. C'mon, you ridiculous troll-assed fraud. Tell us how that 757 just disappeared.
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

LTS, you can clearly see aircraft wreckage on the ground in front of the hole in that building. I'll take your word for it that that is a picture the Pentagon. The OD green coloring is an anti-corrosive paint used on exposed aluminum or magnesium seen in every aircraft across the globe. Missiles can have a matte gray paint covering exposed metal components, but that can depend on the branch of service. However, since the life span of a missile or rocket is very shelf limited, there is no need for the expensive anti-corrosive treatment that an aircraft (which may be serviceable for up to 70 years) gets.

To recap:
OD paint = aircraft
Gray paint = missiles (sometimes)

Your picture has green painted structural panels on some part of the wreckage. Knowing this now, what conclusions do you draw?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Actually, Willers, you've rolled this out about ten times, and it's just as meaningless as ever. We're speaking of a 100-ton airliner, okay? Not some stripped down jet fighter. And moreover, the 757 in question had two massive 5-ton engines that miraculously didn't make a scratch on the pentagon walls. Okay? Now let's hear how this "evaporating" airliner also penetrated straight through the building. You can't have it both ways.

As for the few scraps of debris on the lawn, are you kidding? These were small enough to hand carry.

And what the fuck is this..and who are these guys? Why is this not so heavy item covered up, and why has it remained a total mystery since that day? C'mon... :popcorn:

Here's some speculation on this weird post explosion scene..
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=201107.0
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Dumb fag - we've been over this too many times. It seemingly controls your pathetic life, too.
So..why do you suppose your obtuse non-opinion means jack squat? If you can convince yourself that a 757 disappeared--"vaporized" into a 16-foot hole without breaking windows or scratching the walls, and then miraculously pierced throgh three rings of the pentagon, well you are a silly billy indeed. And what's curious is that you've admitted that the collapse of WTC 7 was obviously one of controlled demolition. You seem to want things both ways. But the bottom line is that you're a tedious childish bore.

But after all, this is a thread about the Climate Changwe Denial movement and how it is funded by the Kochs and similar corporate plutocrats. And indeed we've got some new important information on this subject. And yes, I've presented it, and yes you Deniers have resolutely ignored it. But, the truth doesn't just go away if you ignore it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/22/us/ti ... .html?_r=0

For years, politicians wanting to block legislation on climate change have bolstered their arguments by pointing to the work of a handful of scientists who claim that greenhouse gases pose little risk to humanity.

One of the names they invoke most often is Wei-Hock Soon, known as Willie, a scientist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who claims that variations in the sun’s energy can largely explain recent global warming. He has often appeared on conservative news programs, testified before Congress and in state capitals, and starred at conferences of people who deny the risks of global warming.

But newly released documents show the extent to which Dr. Soon’s work has been tied to funding he received from corporate interests.

He has accepted more than $1.2 million in money from the fossil-fuel industry over the last decade while failing to disclose that conflict of interest in most of his scientific papers. At least 11 papers he has published since 2008 omitted such a disclosure, and in at least eight of those cases, he appears to have violated ethical guidelines of the journals that published his work.

And faced with this embarrassing revelation, you'll insist..what?...George Soros is somehow planting this story? It's not true?
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: It's not true?
That would not surprise me in the least. In any event, it is completely irrelevant.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, it's OK for the High Priests of the Cult to reap the big bucks, and buy up elections, but if their counterparts do the same, it's evidence of a huge corporate conspiracy?

OK, got it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon..if your "friend" was inside the pentagon, he or she certainly didn't see any aircraft at all. Or what? But of course you can produce a photo or video of a 757 coming in at ground level?..What?..nothing? you've got nothing but your pathetic weasel act? Your clown act?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: It's not true?
That would not surprise me in the least. In any event, it is completely irrelevant.
Okay, babs, what's your take on the leading Climate Change skeptic scientist being outted as a shill for the Kochs? Forget about the standard fake "institutes" like the Cato and so forth, this is the most credentialed "sciemtist" to deny Climate Change--and he's been paid over a million dollars for his official opinion. So?...what's your weaseling twist on this one?
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:this is the most credentialed "sciemtist" to deny Climate Change
Uhm, no.

The most knowledgeable climate scientist who has ever lived is Dr. Richard Lindzen. All the failed modelers, and ever one of the Cult uses Dr. Lindzen's theories in their "work."

And he thinks your lot is full of complete horseshit.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

L - R : LTS - Everyone else in this thread
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lindzen is a fraud, and here's some basic refutation of his claims..

https://www.skepticalscience.com/skepti ... indzen.htm

As for the the other "expert" being outted as a whose for the Kochs...well why isn't this relevant?
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Lindzen is a fraud
Which is why the Cult is such a laughable lot.

Every fucking model the Cult has ever used to predict the gloom-and-doom uses Lindzen's theories on atmospheric forcing... every single one. He essentially invented modern atmospheric science.

But when he speaks out against them, they accuse him of "not knowing what he's talking about."

If you don't see the hilarious issue there, then there's really no hope for you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dins, the data which supports Climate Change has been disputed by these "experts." And these "experts' are revealed to be whores taking huge payments for their skeptical opinions.

The refutations of Lindzen are presented for free. No one was bought to provide them. Your attempt at some equivocation is as phony as the "expert" whore opinions.

Now, let's get back to the other side topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

Observe the astonishing actions of the Chimp on 9/11..
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
The refutations of Lindzen are presented for free.
And they're quite wrong.

Again, the people trying to refute him ALL use his theories... every last one of them... because he knows more about atmospheric science than they do. And he also is a threat to their gravytrain.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh poor Willers, the pathetic clown..

I know WTC7 was a controlled demolition...but I'm stuck...I think I've soiled myself again..
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Willers, your attempt at a"joke" is as pathetic as this ignorant Christer's blurry, barely coherent statement..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/2 ... 63868.html

Except unlike a tired old blanket fart like you, this guy--who's just as pathetic and robustly stupid as you--is the head of the U.S. senate Science Commission..!!!
Before God was, I am