Thank you, Jack Booted Thugs!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Thank you, Jack Booted Thugs!!

Post by Left Seater »

The best thing about your link is it proves the common lower floors.

One of the photos that they use to show the 45 degree angle shows only 3 levels of windows above the roof between rings D and C, while there are 4 levels of windows between rings C and B.

Just when it seems you can't kick your own ass again or more, you go and top yourself.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm amazed how close the Pentagon is to DCA. 52 jets are flying over it every 60 seconds for 12 hours per day and they've only had one major crash since it opened. The gov't had no idea air transit would make DCA such a vital airport.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:The best thing about your link is it proves the common lower floors.

One of the photos that they use to show the 45 degree angle shows only 3 levels of windows above the roof between rings D and C, while there are 4 levels of windows between rings C and B.

Just when it seems you can't kick your own ass again or more, you go and top yourself.
You pathetic fraud. How dare you hang on to your strands of Rovian dementia? Like Michelle Bachmann and the entire Creationist joke funded by the Koch brothers, you stare into the light and claim you're blind. Who are you? To what what are you desperately clinging?

Your "defense" of the official 9/11 story is so sad and stupid as to make one wonder..What are you? Seriously.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Just happy to point out the faults in your so called experts evidence.

Hell, just keep posting your crap from these sites and you will completely disprove the "truthers" shortly.

The fact you and your site can't figure out that one of the posted pics completely discredits the 18 feet of steel reinforced concrete lie, is so laughable that one has to step back and make sure he is not laughing at those who wear a helmet on a short bus every day.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Don't try to hunker down with what you feel is some detail out of place. Some "gear" that you never explain--though a mysterious shape is right there on the second plane. Or a matter of how deeply the supposed flight77 penetrated the recently reinforced concrete wall of the Pentagon. Or the utter lack of flying skill possessed by the supposed pilot. Or the utter lack of any evidence of any of the supposed hijackers even being on board any of the flights? Or WTC7 collapsing for no reason in perfect controlled demolition fashion--while housing the SEC, CIA, and various other crucial agencies. In fact you dispute nothing, just continue to get pummeled, and yet you suggest you're pointing out faults? Well, that's demonstrably bullshit. Why don't you sack up and actually try to explain some of the aspects of the official story that you feel don't add up. Or what? Do you actually accept the entire story as presented by the 9/11 Commission? Yes or no? So far all you've admitted is that yes, aircraft struck the various buildings. Well no one's disputing that. But do you accept the official story--completely--or not?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

"Gear" is common shorthand for Landing gear. I asked you multiple times where exactly the object was and used the gear as a reference point.

The burden of proof is on you and your tin foil hat buddies. You are the ones who claim this vast deception and yet your best evidence can't definitively show anything much less be court worthy.

In 40 years when all the info is released I hope you and this board are still around so we can watch you spin that away.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Everyone knows what a landing gear is, indeed. And of course the landing gear is up front on the aircraft and the mysterious cylinder is in the middle. Your "question" makes no sense at all--and you don't follow it up or provide and context. What's the cylinder? You've provided a chorus of smiley faces...so? What are you saying? As for the variety of gaping holes everywhere in the official story, well what are you crawling away with? Wait for forty years and perhaps they'll reveal all of the actual evidence? Seriously, you are crashing just like that huge cargo plane in Afghanistan. Do you have any defense of the official story? Anything?
Before God was, I am