Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

M Club
el capitán

Re: Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

Post by M Club »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41211

There you go, brah. You can be a last word whore about this all you want but you still lost.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Re: Islamic Rage Boy(s)!!

Post by lovebuzz »

poptart wrote:Yet we have buzzer, who is by my understanding, not a Christian and is a lefty.
I simply don't feel the need to declare, advertise or argue my politics or spirituality.
if i'm going to banter or seriously discuss issues/shit that matters to me, i'll do so with worthy opponents or comrades that actually entertain me, provoke thought
and inspire me.
She is able to place that aside and acknowledge the bottom line.
i like facts. the rest is subjective and doesn't really matter at the end of the day.
I respect her.
FWIW, i respect you as well.
You know, when the ground zero mosque thing came up two years ago, many 'conservatives' said it should be prohibited.
My take was that the muslims absolutely had the right to build it, but that they ought not.

And if a mosque is there, the owners and the people who go there absolutely have the right to expect that the property will be protected and that they will be protected.
Because even though their 'message' and presence is not appreciated by the majority there, they have a constitutional right to it.
i agree with your take re: the NYC mosque and the constitutional rights.