It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: McCain "suspends" campaign

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:They don't 60 votes, you tard. You think Chimpy is going to veto his own plan?
60 votes is what it takes to invoke cloture you tard. A veto takes 67 votes to override.
Who is filibustering?
For starters, you are. Of course since you don't know the difference between a veto override and a cloture vote, maybe that's your best strategy. Why don't you puff your chest out and call someone a dumbfuck? That's always a classic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote: Umm, no I didn't Mikey. You're an honest man, usually, I know you meant to say "I interpret it that way". Which is fine and an answer more in line with the integrity I trust you possess.
Why would you assume "mikey" has one oz. of integrity? I think he's a low life liberal scum bag real estate agent and a spamming cunt to boot. Probably bilked some poor little old lady out of her life savings in some shady real estate transaction... that's how he paid for his pool.
I know a man of your standing and capacity understands this so I'll just chalk it up to, you like the "debate" process we're having.
Jeebus... you may as well beg him to tie your hands behind your back and throat fuck you... do you have a clit where your tonsils ought to be?

You are one gay blade.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

War Wagon wrote: Why would you assume "mikey" has one oz. of integrity? I think he's a low life liberal scum bag real estate agent and a spamming cunt to boot. Probably bilked some poor little old lady out of her life savings in some shady real estate transaction... that's how he paid for his pool.
I thought he was an engineer or something.

Other than that, I was addressing Mikey as respectfully as I could because I was listening to some Dead and that's our common ground. Next time I'll throw on some Slayer.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Mikey wrote:But wait. He's a former POW and a maverick.

At least I think I remember hearing that at some point.
It's impossible to hear about his days as a POW and not be moved. If anything he has held off on that angle a lot longer than I expected he would.

McCain's days as a POW and the accounts of them I have read and heard have made him a hero to me...but that doesn't extend to politics.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

PSUFAN wrote:

It's impossible to hear about his days as a POW and not be moved. If anything he has held off on that angle a lot longer than I expected he would.
Agreed! God I wish he had won.......................

in 2000.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:

McCain's days as a POW and the accounts of them I have read and heard have made him a hero to me...but that doesn't extend to politics.
I feel aboout John McCain the way old time Detroit Tigers fans must feel about Denny McLain. That is, you love what he did for you in the past, but there's no way you would trust him with your 401k.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote: You sure did.
Umm, no I didn't Mikey. You're an honest man, usually, I know you meant to say "I interpret it that way". Which is fine and an answer more in line with the integrity I trust you possess. Besides, it's in plain text right here. Unpopular decisions made by those in leadership positions can be perceived in a variety of ways. The words you choose reveal only your opinion and perception of that. I've served under leaders who made unpopular decisions and I've perceived those decisions as "jamming something down the throats of labor" and as "necessary policy". I haven't always liked it, rarely do, but understand why the decisions were taken.

I know a man of your standing and capacity understands this so I'll just chalk it up to, you like the "debate" process we're having.

So do I man. :D Good show. Enjoy the debate tonight. I'll catch up with it by watching "The Daily Show".
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but this...
They don't appear to believe their own "solution" enough to vote on it and exploit the fact they have a majority ?
...seems pretty close to suggesting that they should be able to jam any vote down the throats of those who might oppose them. Especially given the level of hyperbole generally accepted in this shithole. But...whatever...

The debate was interesting, BTW. Not a clear cut win for either. They both showed a lot of knowledge, especially Obama on the economy and McCain on defense. McCain impressed me as being a pretty rude mofo, though, refusing to ever look at Obama even when they were talking to each other. No big moments they will get replayed over and over.

Did Wags say something here earlier? I thought I heard the crickets get a little louder for a few seconds, but I couldn't be sure.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Poor choice of words on my part. It's a done deal though, debate was had, seems a compromise is being made to bailout Wall Street and .....

We're fucked either way. (Economically for awhile anyway) :lol:

Wags is cool just letting of a little steam. One of the peeps that makes this a good board to read.

Verbally, he clearly wanted to treat Obama as a "junior" senator with little experience. No problem with that. As for his "looking at Obama". I don't know. He seemed polite and respectful after the debate. I would be curious if he actually had an inability to "swivel" his neck and stuff. Please, save the condescension, I just wonder. It's been awhile since I've actually seen McCain on T.V. I mostly get stuff via radio and internet. I feel pain watching the guy move. Not to belabor his POW time, but they did a number on many of those fellows and couple that with the injuries he encountered when his plane went down, he might just have trouble with simple movements like turning his head.

My initial thought was that he "couldn't" look at Obama without losing his temper and we know he wants to keep that under control. :lol:

Good debate. I wish they'd have "third" party candidates in them though.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Funny I told the OL (jokingly) I think McCain physically can't look to his left. I think he's just trying to hold his legendary temper because he really dislikes Obama and would happily strangle him if he could lift his arms that high and get his fingers to work.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Speaking of debates...what's going to happen when Biden debates Palin?

Sorry, man...they're in two different universes altogether. I think it's pretty clear why we're seeing folks seek to diminish the importance of debates.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

PSUFAN wrote:Speaking of debates...what's going to happen when Biden debates Palin?

Sorry, man...they're in two different universes altogether. I think it's pretty clear why we're seeing folks seek to diminish the importance of debates.
What happens when a black hole collides with a ring singularity?
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Mikey and HBJ,

I had a great class called Politics of the Masses. It was all about the statistics of who actually votes.

Demographics: white men and women over age 55 that have at least college education represent 67% of all people that vote.

Smallest demographic: black males under 25, high school or less education - 3%

So......it is old white people that elect presidents.

Oh, Hispanics vote 75% Republican, and Asians vote 85% republican.

So.....who exactly is voting for Obama?

Oh. ....and NO Presidential candidate has won with out taking the Southern states. Gore couldn't win Tennessee, and you think Obama will win Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Misssissippi, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina?

Good.................luck.

Just the numbers............
What were we just talking about?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Oh, Hispanics vote 75% Republican, and Asians vote 85% republican.
oh?

When you look you see right through me
Cut the rope, fell to my knees
Fallen, broken every single time

Always keep me under finger
That's the spot where you would (sue) me
Might see some type of pleasure in my mind

Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
This time you see

When you seek me you destroy me
Rape my mind and smell the poppies
Born in blood in every single time

Always keep me under finger
That's the spot where you might linger
But I see some type of pleasure in my mind

This time you see
Like holy water
It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry
This time with me

When you look you see right through me
Cut the rope, fell to my knees
Fallen and broken
Every single time

This time you see
Like holy water
It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry
This time with me
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:
Demographics: white men and women over age 55 that have at least college education represent 67% of all people that vote.

So.....who exactly is voting for Obama?
I hate to break it to you, Shrub, but Obama is winning among people with a college education. Obama's problem area is older whites without a college education.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

rts assumes that Obama has made no headway with middle class whites...incorrect assumption.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:Speaking of debates...what's going to happen when Biden debates Palin?
biden will show up smashed, give her a hug at the beginning and try to stick his tongue down her throat & grab some tit.

then he'll spend the rest of the time apologizing
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Cuda wrote:
biden will show up smashed, give her a hug at the beginning and try to stick his tongue down her throat & grab some tit.

then he'll spend the rest of the time apologizing
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gc65NC44dSk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gc65NC44dSk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:Who is filibustering?
For starters, you are. Of course since you don't know the difference between a veto override and a cloture vote, maybe that's your best strategy. Why don't you puff your chest out and call someone a dumbfuck? That's always a classic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly.

And I happen to agree with him on this issue overall.

It would be funny if his myopic MO wasn't so goddamned predictable.

Fucking pathetic.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

PSUFAN wrote:

Piss-fan, explain why John McCain's action of attacking a Hanoi lightbulb factory (staffed mostly by women) in a fighter jet bomber is in any way heroic in the first place. Had Viet Nam attacked America? It's about five thousand miles away! Why was McBush's brutal assault any different from a German Stuka dive bomber attacking Warsaw in 1939? Both attacks after all were falsely premised on a "necessary" prevention of spreading communism.

As for his treatment, why is it heroic to be punished for attempted murder? Especially of the decidedly terrorist variety.

McBush could barely finish college--dead last in his class--and then, like the Chimp, only with the "help" of his connected (admiral) daddy. Point is, McBush is nothing remotely resembling a heroic individual. On the contrary, he is clearly a...stupid but opportunistic...ex-war criminal turned grotesquely hypocritical "patriot"...with some rather severe (and well deserved) emotional damage.

Let's drop the "hero" bullshit, eh? For starters.
Before God was, I am
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Let's drop the "hero" bullshit, eh? For starters.
Hey, that show kicks ass. Here's an alternative, psycho, how about you pick up a life? For starters.

What do you do for a living, seriously?

(Yeah, I know, asking this tard is like asking pikkle what he "does" for a living.)
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gee, "radiofan"--and that presumably means the Rusp Limpdick show--how perfectly Rovian of you to attempt to attack the messenger.

Why don't you take of the mantle from piss-fan and tell us why McBush's behavior in the war, or his record as a Keating facillitator, or his grossly opportunistic weaseling for twenty-seven years in the senate, or his obviously diminshed capacity for detail or complex thinking should in any way make him a "hero."

Go ahead, come out from your school-yard brat role, and try and actually state a clear reasoned opinion.

(I'm a taxadermist, btw)

WW
Before God was, I am
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:(I'm a taxadermist, btw)

WW
Obviously. You're full of shit.

Not to mention you spelled it wrong. Nice going, resident tard. You make Pikkle seem logical, asshat.

Are you done with this nic yet? I sure hope so. Choose your next keystrokes very carefully.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
(I'm a taxadermist, btw)

WW

The only thing getting skinned is LTS TRN's knees as he sucks all the black man's cock and such.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

JayDuck wrote:Obama is winning among people with a college education.
They should get a full refund from the institutions that stole their money.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Piss-fan, explain why John McCain's action of attacking a Hanoi lightbulb factory (staffed mostly by women) in a fighter jet bomber is in any way heroic in the first place.
You have to be kidding.

Do you honestly think that Senator McCain had any idea that it was (giving you the benefit of the doubt here) "a lightbulb factory staffed mostly by women" that he was bombing? Since you have obviously never served a cause greater than yourself, let me clue you in. 99.9999% of all military missions are handed out to people who don't know, or need to know what it is they're ultimately doing. They are following orders. Do you not think that requires a degree of selflessness? It requires a belief that there is a greater good to be served and that they may be asked to give their lives for it...or worse. The willingness to give your life for a higher calling seems pretty heroic to me. Apparently you disagree.
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Let's drop the "hero" bullshit, eh? For starters.
No, let's not. As a life long democrat, let me be the first to stand up and say that John McCain is a HERO. Do you not think it's heroic to get in a plane and fly over enemy territory knowing there's a decent chance you won't come back alive? That old fucker answered his country's call, whether you, me, or he thought it was the right war. He answered the call. He's a hero for it, end of discussion.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

RadioFan wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:(I'm a taxadermist, btw)

WW
Obviously. You're full of shit.

Not to mention you spelled it wrong. Nice going, resident tard. You make Pikkle seem logical, asshat.

Are you done with this nic yet? I sure hope so. Choose your next keystrokes very carefully.
Perhaps you don't know what I'm stuffing. And...let's check...you've got nothing to back up anything. Just bratty smears, etc.

Huh?
Your attempt at jingoistic bluster is hollow and fake. The idea of anyone giving themselves over to a willful puppet-like service as you suggest is disgusting first and last. Viet Nam proved this, and Iraq concludes it. McBush is a criminal, and should have gone to prison for facillitating the multi-billion dollar looting of Keating.

What kind of jargon can you trot out for Brood Mare? C'mon, don't be a total wimp-ass phony. Step up!
Before God was, I am
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

huh? wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Let's drop the "hero" bullshit, eh? For starters.
No, let's not. As a life long democrat, let me be the first to stand up and say that John McCain is a HERO. Do you not think it's heroic to get in a plane and fly over enemy territory knowing there's a decent chance you won't come back alive? That old fucker answered his country's call, whether you, me, or he thought it was the right war. He answered the call. He's a hero for it, end of discussion.
Though I wouldn't vote for McCain if Sara Palin personally sucked my dick, I have to rack that post. Denying the courage it took for McCain to get through his POW ordeal is stupid, as is denying the courage it takes to fly combat missions.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: Umm, no I didn't Mikey. You're an honest man, usually, I know you meant to say "I interpret it that way". Which is fine and an answer more in line with the integrity I trust you possess.
Why would you assume "mikey" has one oz. of integrity? I think he's a low life liberal scum bag real estate agent and a spamming cunt to boot.
Whitey Wagon

Mikey

How very Kansas City of you.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
Why would you assume "mikey" has one oz. of integrity? I think he's a low life liberal scum bag real estate agent and a spamming cunt to boot.
Whitey Wagon

Mikey

How very Kansas City of you.
Come on. Whitey doesn't spam.

He contributes.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Damn, I can only imagine how much you slobs have aged since you first started posting that stupid shot. Yeah, fuck you too. Tweedle dee and tweddle dumb are giving us the finger!!

Anyways, if you think McBush is really "heroic" for attempting to bomb a foreign city--on completely fake premisis that would've made the Nazis smirk and wink, then you're pretty "shallow," to put it mildly.

Now let's jump ahead and see the REAL McBush as he wends his way through the years of American hero worship... :D

(By Mary-Kay Gamel Professor of Classics, Comparative Literature, and Theater Arts
Cowell College, University of California, Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California 95064
831-459-2381 (office); 831-429-8803 (home)   mkgamel@ucsc.edu

MY HOLIDAY WITH JOHN McCAIN
It was just before John McCain's last run at the presidential nomination in 2000 that my husband and I vacationed in Turtle Island in Fiji with John McCain, Cindy, and their children, including Bridget (their adopted Bangladeshi child).
    It was not our intention, but it was our misfortune to be in close quarters with John McCain for almost a week, since Turtle Island has a small number of bungalows and their focus on communal meals force all vacationers who are there at the same time to get to know each other intimately.
He arrived at our first group meal and started reading quotes from a pile of William Faulkner books with a forest of Post-Its sticking out of them. As an English Literature major myself, my first thought was "if he likes this so much, why hasn't he memorized any of this yet?" I soon realized that McCain actually thought we had come on vacation to be a volunteer audience for his "readings" which then became a regular part of each meal. Out of politeness, none of the vacationers initially protested at this intrusion into their blissful holiday, but people's buttons definitely got pushed as the readings continued day after day.
    Unfortunately this was not his only contribution to our mealtime entertainment. He waxed on during one meal about how Indo-Chine women had the best figures and that our American corn-fed women just couldn't meet up to this standard. He also made it a point that all of us should stop Cindy from having dessert as her weight was too high and made a few comments to Amy, the 25 year old wife of the honeymooning couple from Nebraska that she should eat less as she needed to lose weight.
McCain's appreciation of the beauty of Asian women was so great that David the American economist had to move his Thai wife to the other side of the table from McCain as McCain kept aggressively flirting with and touching her.
    Needless to say I was irritated at his large ego and his rude behavior towards his wife and other women, but decided he must have some redeeming qualities as he had adopted a handicapped child from Bangladesh. I asked him about this one day, and his response was shocking: "Oh, that was Cindy's idea – I didn't have anything to do with it. She just went and adopted this thing without even asking me. You can't imagine how people stare when I wheel this ugly, black thing around in a shopping cart in Arizona . No, it wasn't my idea at all."
    I actively avoided McCain after that, but unfortunately one day he engaged me in a political discussion which soon got us on the topic of the active US bombing of Iraq at that time. I was shocked when he said, "If I was in charge, I would nuke Iraq to teach them a lesson". Given McCain's personal experience with the horrors of war, I had expected a more balanced point of view. I commented on the tragic consequences of the nuclear attacks on Japan during WWII –- but no, he was not to be dissuaded. He went on to say that if it was up to him he would have dropped many more nuclear bombs on Japan. I rapidly extricated myself from this conversation as I could tell that his experience being tortured as a POW didn't seem to have mellowed out his perspective, but rather had made him more aggressive and vengeful towards the world.
    My final encounter with McCain was on the morning that he was leaving Turtle Island. Amy and I were happily eating pancakes when McCain arrived and told Amy that she shouldn't be having pancakes because she needed to lose weight. Amy burst into tears at this abusive comment. I felt fiercely protective of Amy and immediately turned to McCain and told him to leave her alone. He became very angry and abusive towards me, and said, "Don't you know who I am." I looked him in the face and said, "Yes, you are the biggest asshole I have ever met" and headed back to my cabin. I am happy to say that later that day when I arrived at lunch I was given a standing ovation by all the guests for having stood up to McCain's bullying.
   Although I have shared my McCain story informally with friends, this is the first time I am making this public. I almost did so in 2000, when McCain first announced his bid for the Republican nomination, but it soon became apparent that George Bush was the shoo-in candidate and so I did not act then. However, now that there is a very real possibility that McCain could be elected as our next president, I feel it is my duty as an American citizen to share this story. I can't imagine a more scary outcome for America than that this abusive, aggressive man should lead our nation. I have observed him in intimate surroundings as he really is, not how the media portrays him to be. If his attitudes toward women and his treatment of his own family are even a small indicator of his real personality, then I shudder to think what will happen to America were he to be elected as our President.

--
Mary-Kay Gamel
Professor of Classics, Comparative Literature, and Theater Arts
Cowell College
University of California, Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
Before God was, I am
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

As long as we're repeating urban legends, how about this one?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Huh?
Your attempt at jingoistic bluster is hollow and fake.
So it's jingoistic bluster to suggest that there may be a cause that one considers greater than themselves?

LTS TRN 2 wrote: The idea of anyone giving themselves over to a willful puppet-like service as you suggest is disgusting first and last. Viet Nam proved this, and Iraq concludes it.
You're viewing this through your own prism of everyone knew it was a puppet-like service, and probably criminal. That's all well and good 30 plus years later. I give him the benefit of the doubt for doing what his country asked of him.

Aside from that, is there any cause that you would lay your life down for? Wife, kids, anything?
LTS TRN 2 wrote: McBush is a criminal, and should have gone to prison for facillitating the multi-billion dollar looting of Keating.
I don't recall him being charged or convicted of anything, thus he isn't a criminal. Maybe I'm missing something here. Fill me in!
LTS TRN 2 wrote: What kind of jargon can you trot out for Brood Mare? C'mon, don't be a total wimp-ass phony. Step up!
She's maybe one of the best reasons out there not to vote for McCain.

Jargon (not my own)...

Palin = Caribou Barbie or alternately Bible Spice.

Is that what you were looking for?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

BSmack wrote:As long as we're repeating urban legends,
Excuse me, you desperate dithering hack, are you presuming to dispute the authenticity of the UC Santa Cruz' professor's account? Are you saying anything? If the Heart response is not actually penned by them, it's still accurate--yeah, you forgot that. :wink:

Huh? Are you the biggest moron? I mean, when you state with apparent sincerity that yes, after 30 years we now know that Viet Nam was a blatant corporate/colonialist war-crime of the very first rank, are you fucking kidding?

Are you actually attempting to suggest that the outright immorality and sheer criminality of the invasion of Viet Nam was not known and duly protested during the very days of the event? And for that matter, that United Fruits was not known as the vile entity it was when Central America was invaded thirty-plus times by the U.S. military on its behalf?

You pathetic tool, wake the fuck up--not that you really matter.
Before God was, I am
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

I am suggesting that there was a very large portion of the American public that thought it was the right thing to do. The fact that your conspiracy addled, rabble rousing, ego-centric ass is unable to acknowledge this isn't surprising to anyone. The fact that your sanctimonious trolling continues ad infinitum about all things anti-America is likewise not surprising... tedious, but not surprising.

I'll just assume I know the answers to my other questions by their conspicuous absence in your response.

toodles troll
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

huh? wrote:I am suggesting that there was a very large portion of the American public that thought it was the right thing to do.
Well of course they did. It's called mass propaganda. Goebbels pretty much invented it. Are you totally ignorant as to the scare campaigns and subsequent witch hunts that have marked the schooling of the American people basically since 1914? Doesn't it occur to you that we are the only nation so pathetically willy-nilly and scared that we would actually invoke Prohibition? Don't you get it? :idea:

Where else could Sarah fucking Palin could be considered for as a candidate for a world leader?

What part of consciousness don't you apprehend?

As for Viet Nam and the propaganda of (unsucessfully) selling the American public, this was based SOLELY on the madness, means, and methods of this particular all-time international war-criminal,

Now, cut your tedious and childish nonsense and wake the fuck up...as you can see, it's getting late. :evil:
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Goebbels pretty much invented it.
No he did not. Stop that. He simply outlined the fundamentals of it within the context of modern semantics. If you read his principles, the fundamentals had been practiced long before Goebbels. Often times to sell things like snake oil.

You use many of the principles he documented (different that inventing them) to get people to "wakey wakey".

Let's see.

Hmmm

Here's 1. 6. To be perceived, propaganda must evoke the interest of an audience and must be transmitted through an attention-getting communications medium

b. A propaganda campaign must begin at the optimum moment

c. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.
a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof

WAKEY WAKEY LTS GOEBBELS
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Tom, are you drinking the rubbing alcohol again?

When I attack the (unelected) Cheney/Chimp cabal, I do so by calling attention to basic facts which the blathering Rove propaganda machine would either pave over, reverse by typical Orwellian double-speak, or just ignore.

What particular charge I've made would you care to dispute? In particular, let's remember. :)
Before God was, I am