ChargerMike's Motorcycle Accident

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: My, aren't you just the QUEEN...period.
Because I smacked your friend up side his head for spooning another poster? Check yourself.
Mike may indeed be fine, but it doesn't discount the seriousness of his accident, which you wish to be a flippant little ass-clown about.
I posted to Mace 10 days after ‘we’ all found out he was okay and many more days after people started asking to see his daughter’s tits. Feeling a little stupid? Of course your aren’t. You are so far gone, you could have your dead buddy’s helicopter up your ass and not even realize you’re in trouble.
Smack is one thing, which you are clearly incapable of. I take it you haven't fucking noticed that not one single person has agreed with you or sided in any way with anything you've typed.
Smack isn’t a team sport you silly cumstain.
You're just a retarded little playtoy, to be whacked around for our collective amusement.
Felling froggy eh?
And Kwierland, a hint here...the more you go to the gay card, the deeper into the fag-pile you play yourself.
I love this one. Dude drops a ‘Queer-land’ at the same time he drops a “ deeper into the fag-pile you play yourself” line. Let me guess. You are incapable of thinking out a post right? That is why you put your foot in your mouth so often.
Or in your case, play with yourself.
No. I am the only male in North America who has never masturbated.
Making a 'Wizard of Oz' ref just solidifies your poofterdom.
It wasn’t a ‘Wizard of Oz’ reference. I was speaking of Dorothy Parker.
Do yourself a favor and pull the ripcord.
And let go of your neck? Not a chance.
Better yet, simply bail out and splatter yourself on ground zero and be done with it.
‘Ground zero?’ That is a strange reference. Oh well. A strange reference from a strange guy. Guess I should have expected it.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I see you and BSmack went to the same school of smack. C&P every single sentence? Boooooooooorrrrrrrrring...
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote:Because I smacked your friend up side his head for spooning another poster? Check yourself. I posted to Mace 10 days after ‘we’ all found out he was okay and many more days after people started asking to see his daughter’s tits. Feeling a little stupid? Of course your aren’t. You are so far gone, you could have your dead buddy’s helicopter up your ass and not even realize you’re in trouble.
Damn son, you are truly a sorry-ass piece of work. Your homo-projected imaginings of somebody else's actual friendship is fukkin' sad. Go back and show us where exactly Mace "spooned" Mike. I'll wait.....oh that's right, it never happened. It's just your fantasy running wild, as per usual. And trying to mix in a helicopter reference ain't gonna work boy. Try again.
Smack isn’t a team sport you silly cumstain.
Oh, quite to the contrary dipshit. Smack is abso-fuckin-lutely a team sport. It's called a pile-on, and it's been around as long as smack itself. Obviously your retarded newbishness hasn't registered this fact yet. So do yourself a solid.

Look up.

The barrage that's raining down on you right now, the continued pummeling of you from everybody that has contributed to this and the other thread...that's a pile on. Get used to it. Revel in it. Choke on it.
Dude drops a ‘Queer-land’ at the same time he drops a “ deeper into the fag-pile you play yourself” line. Let me guess. You are incapable of thinking out a post right? That is why you put your foot in your mouth so often.
Possibly my favorite line so far. But not how you think, shithead. You've been dropping gay ref's from the beginning. You're projecting. When an idiot such as yourself goes to the fag-smack, you get it back in your stupid face threefold. The thing that just sailed over your sloping dome, that was irony. Try to pay attention and learn something from this.

Ah hell, better yet, don't. A board needs its tards. You're fitting in quite nicely. Boardbitch is yours for the taking. Go for it!
No. I am the only male in North America who has never masturbated. It wasn’t a ‘Wizard of Oz’ reference. I was speaking of Dorothy Parker.
No. You're the only semi-male in North America who has never had straight sex. Your blistered palm counts as self abuse. Trying to deny it, well that's just plain silly. The proof of your self-flagellation is all over these threads. And it's pretty disgusting.

Dorothy Parker? What? Yeah, that made sense. To a retard, I guess.

Whatever the case buttercup, keep that idiocy that's running rampant from your pinkies a-comin'. And we'll continue your beatdown as well.

Bon appetitte.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:I see you and BSmack
Does
went to the same school of smack.
that
C&P every single sentence?
bother
Boooooooooorrrrrrrrring...
you?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:homo-projected imaginings
Jay in Phoenix wrote: And please feel free to keep the plunger that's currently boinging in and out of your backside.
110 for too may days Jay? You might want to mix in a pool if you can afford it.
Go back and show us where exactly Mace "spooned" Mike.
Mace wrote:Best wishes.... Get well...

Mace
And then you licked Mace. What me to show you that too?
I'll wait.....oh that's right, it never happened.
Pull your head out of your ass before you post next time.
It's just your fantasy running wild, as per usual.
Per usual as in 60 posts?
And trying to mix in a helicopter reference ain't gonna work boy.
You are right. Your buddy is still stupid and dead.
Oh, quite to the contrary dipshit. Smack is abso-fuckin-lutely a team sport.
And your team is what? Team Scrodumb?
It's called a pile-on, and it's been around as long as smack itself.
Or 2004 which ever came last?
Obviously your retarded newbishness hasn't registered this fact yet.
I’m swimming up stream so fuck you.
The barrage that's raining down on you right now, the continued pummeling of you from everybody that has contributed to this and the other thread...that's a pile on. Get used to it.
I can take you fools.
Choke on it.
I get it. I talk about not letting go of your neck so you post… ‘choke on it.’ What’s next you gunna call out Mace for being a hypocrite too?
You've been dropping gay ref's from the beginning. You're projecting.
And you aren’t even though you and Mace and Mike are all lovey dovey? You might want to protest some more till people believe you.
When an idiot such as yourself goes to the fag-smack, you get it back in your stupid face threefold.
Yea pile on. I’ve heard. :rolleyes:
The thing that just sailed over your sloping dome, that was irony.
Irony that you called irony after you spooned then called ‘fag?’ If you are the best this board has to offer…
Boardbitch is yours for the taking. Go for it!
Or I could spoon like you and end up at the ‘top of the heap?’ No thanks.
You're the only semi-male in North America who has never had straight sex.
Like you would know.
Trying to deny it, well that's just plain silly.
No I HAVE had straight sex. Are you retarded?
Dorothy Parker? What? Yeah, that made sense. To a retard, I guess.
The thing that just sailed over your sloping dome…
And we'll continue your beatdown as well.
As you cop a feel on Mace and Mike in the morning.
Bon appetitte.
Or bon appétit if you are running a computer from sometime other than the 20th Century.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Smack isn’t a team sport
Looks like you're wrong on that account.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Kierland wrote:You are so far gone, you could have your dead buddy’s helicopter up your ass and not even realize you’re in trouble.

Gotta rack the smack piñata for this line.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:...a massive she-beast in a nurse's uniform.
Well, now we know what RF's wife does for a living.

Had something akin to that happen to me while I was in the hospital 13 years ago. Only there was no bait and switch. It involved a Foley catheter, a nurse who must be from the same stockyard as the one you describe and a drugged out BSmack insisting "no really, I can piss on my own".

Of course after Nurse Rached knifed 'lil BSmack, I pissed out a full liter of fluids. :shock:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:I see you and BSmack
Does
went to the same school of smack.
that
C&P every single sentence?
bother
Boooooooooorrrrrrrrring...
you?
No, it bores me...which would be why I put the word "Boring" with lots of extra letters so that even a rube such as you could understand the message I was trying to convey. Clearly I over-estimated your powers of perception.

Your C&P crap is boring, tedious, scroll wheel fare. If being irrelevant was your goal, then bravo, sir...you have achieved it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:No, it bores me...which would be why I put the word "Boring" with lots of extra letters so that even a rube such as you could understand the message I was trying to convey. Clearly I over-estimated your powers of perception.

Your C&P crap is boring, tedious, scroll wheel fare. If being irrelevant was your goal, then bravo, sir...you have achieved it.
Well, there is the option of finding somebody who gives a shit about what you think. Let me know how that goes for you.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:No, it bores me...which would be why I put the word "Boring" with lots of extra letters so that even a rube such as you could understand the message I was trying to convey. Clearly I over-estimated your powers of perception.

Well, there is the option of finding somebody who gives a shit about what you think. Let me know how that goes for you.
This board is for unsolicited opinions and smack. Tell me you knew...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:This board is for unsolicited opinions and smack. Tell me you knew...
And here I thought it was to post recipes to.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Jebus, where to begin with this tired, idiotic drivel...
Kierland wrote:110 for too may days Jay? You might want to mix in a pool if you can afford it.
Hmm, last I checked, it was August. There's this thing called a calendar...oh fuck it, never mind.

You're a retard. For instance, when I ask you to show us where Mace actually "spooned" Mike, you quoted him as saying, "Best wishes... get well..." Funny, I don't see a spoon or a knife, but I do see where you just forked yourself. Again. Leave the utensils for the professionals and go back to you're See 'n' Say Wheel.
And then you licked Mace. What me to show you that too?
Yeah, dumbfuck. Show us where that happened. I know you're faggoty broken record is stuck on stupid, but please, lift the needle from the groove and shove it up your plunger receptor. Hell, you won't even need to remove your little pinhead from there first, as that sperm garage of yours obviously has plenty o' room.
Your buddy is still stupid and dead.
Worm food for all, come and get some squirmy.
I’m swimming up stream so fuck you. I can take you fools.
Goddam dumbfuck, enough with the faggot fantasies. We get it already, you're queer. Move along Mary.
Irony that you called irony after you spooned then called ‘fag?’ If you are the best this board has to offer...
Fug. This is either the worst troll job I've seen in a long, long time, or you really are that dumb.

Who said I was the best of the board? I never did. I mean, I know you idolize me, and can't get enough of my attention, but I'm just not into fags, sorry. And just why exactly are you repeating into perpetuity the whole "spooning" metaphor? Did your daddy spoon with you as an infant? As a toddler? As a cum guzzling adult? I know, I know...it's all three. Next.
Or I could spoon like you and end up at the ‘top of the heap'?
See what I mean? And no, you'll forever be stuck, on the 'bottom'.
As I cop a feel on Mace and Mike in the morning.
Faggot is as faggot does I suppose, and Kwierland is the queen of the crop, or belle of the balls, or something. Whatever the case, it's sick.
Or bon appétit if you are running a computer from sometime other than the 20th Century.
Bwa! My Commodore 64 is gold!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:You've been dropping gay ref's from the beginning. You're projecting.
I know you're faggoty broken record is stuck on stupid, but please, lift the needle from the groove and shove it up your plunger receptor. Hell, you won't even need to remove your little pinhead from there first, as that sperm garage of yours obviously has plenty o' room.
I'll ask you again. How stupid are you? How can you drop both of those in the same thread with a straight face? Are you Sean Hanity's stupider twin? Did someone scoop out your brain along the way somewhere and throw it in a trash can? Are you even capable of moving from one post to another without stepping on your own dick? Maybe you should back away from the lead-base-paint toys Ralph.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mace wrote:If his goal was to turn his ass into a pin cushion, then, by all means, our little Kierland is a huge success.
I'm glad you find your posts so amusing and sharp witted. Anything else about how great you are that you would like to post?

Ways of gutting one sheep and using it's intestines to fashion a handy condom to use with your less clean Ovis partners? Or maybe how you can still drink your Lucky Lager with your right hand after making a marginally operable fake one from a corn and cowshit concoction after you lost your real one in a thresher accident that was rumored to have involved your Dad masturbating a chicken?

If you are so great what are you doing dying in Iowa?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote:I'll ask you again. How stupid are you? How can you drop both of those in the same thread with a straight face? Are you Sean Hanity's stupider twin? Did someone scoop out your brain along the way somewhere and throw it in a trash can? Are you even capable of moving from one post to another without stepping on your own dick? Maybe you should back away from the lead-base-paint toys Ralph.
Kwierland, you little tool. This whole "gay" thingie got started with you ace. The comment(s) regarding Mace and Mike were not only wrong, they were stupid. And you ask the question "how stupid are you?" Look in the mirror dumbfuck. The idiot staring back at you with the cum drizzle drooling down his slack-jaw would be you. Now then, I dropped both those lines, albeit with a 'straight' (nothing you could identify with) face, because they were applicable. And contrasting me to Hanity, while in some quarters might be a compliment, is as far off the mark as any one of your 'whiff and a miss' attempts at smack.

When YOU get your facts, or rather, your delusional ducks in a row, then give it another try.

Oh, and I really don't have any specific experience with lead-base-painted toys. However, I'm certain if you rummage through your own infantile toy box, you'll be sure to come up with a couple. Give 'em a good lick, you know, just like you do to the cahks in your elementary school bathrooms' glory hole.

Unlike what you do with the cahks however, don't...I repeat...don't swallow.

YWIA
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mace wrote:...your attempt at cute and comedic smack?? Thought so. Keep workin' on it, tardling, 'cause you got a ways to go.
Not as good as a pic of a kid on a toilet? Look old man. You called me out because you got all twisted up because I dared point out that this was supposed to be a smackboard. Then you got even more twisted up when I wouldn't follow you like a lemming to some grade school 'call out' thread. That is about as uncute and noncomedic as it gets. In fact it is pathetic.
In fact, I think your street sign post was better.....if that tells you anything.
It was a damn good post. Thanks for noticing.
Iowa smack? BWAHAHA!
As opposed to some ‘price is right’ shtick, pics of a kid on a toilet and a paragraph on Kierland's mommy?
… than living wherever the hell you're living, twatty…
We have things here called maps. People use them to learn. Try it sometime.
Jay in Phoenix wrote: This whole "gay" thingie got started with you ace.
I used it as a metaphor for Mace’s chumming up to Mike because he broke a few bones. Hardly the same thing as the way you are using it. Looks like I hit a nerve with you two.
The comment(s) regarding Mace and Mike were not only wrong, they were stupid.
How so? Because Mike doesn’t REALLY suck Mace’s cock? I kinda knew that, but thanks for being as obtuse as possible.
And contrasting me to Hanity, while in some quarters might be a compliment…
What kind of quarters are those? Dumbquarters?
is as far off the mark as any one of your 'whiff and a miss' attempts at smack.
He quite frequently accuses someone of doing exactly what he is doing while he is accusing someone else of doing it. That fits what you did to a tee.
Oh, and I really don't have any specific experience with lead-base-painted toys. However, I'm certain if you rummage through your own infantile toy box, you'll be sure to come up with a couple.
See there you go again. Acting like a like baby, crying and moaning like a little kid that I mentioned that your buddy Mace was sucking Mike’s cock, and then calling me ‘infantile.’ It is cheap ploy usually used by hacks. Nice to see you using it since I had you pegged as a hack from the start.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Classic Kierland case of 'He who smelled it dealt it'.

You may think fart logic is below your efforts at this point because you put all that time into explaining things line by line, but really...it's not.

Still simply hot air that reeks.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Queerland is just a whiney bitch that just doesn't get it. The bitch is kinda of in a new category of "That's not smack!" type of a shit poster. He gets any kind of beat down then he cries about his/her previous posts being taken out of context or some shit.

Board bitch material and he doesn't feel the dry wooden handles with conical rubber ends on the opposite side used for stuffing shit and TP down the terlit.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Not only that A.P., but that "epic" blast took him a friggin' week to accomplish. And in the end, which is appropriate, given the asshole in question, it essentially boiled down to IKYABWAI.

Pay attention to Ang there Kierlass, your fart logic is tired. As is the one-line C & P tedium.

Try something new twatlips.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I don't know Jay... He brings a whole new angle on IKYABWAI that isn't at all like anything the KC tards pull. I mean, he is unique just like every other tard that pulls that shit. It's never been seen here before and the board historians (pretty much all of us that have been around for 7 or 8 years) can't catagorize Queerland with the likes of "the plunged."

No siree-a-bob. Never seen that act before. He's like a cigar store indian only his hand isn't full with cigars... his ass is full of dry wooden handles of de American made plunger.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.