Fuck LSU and the SEC

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Fuck LSU and the SEC

Post by campinfool »

Fuck LSU, the SEC, and the media for continual glory hole knob polishing on the highest level. LSU hasn't proved shit and outside of Alabama the rest of the conference is utter dog shit. So LSU won Saturday. Big deal. Texas shit the bed early and often in the first half, has no pass defense on a unit that sucked last year and had to replace 8 starters from last year, and still only lost by 5. Sam Ehlinger threw for 401, ran for 60, and caught an 8 yard pass. 469 yards total offense for a QB that LSU mouthed off as not very good. I thought Dave Aranda was supposed to be something to fear and respect. Look what happens when you face someone other than Vandy, Arkansas, or a directional Mississippi school on probation. Fuckin pussies on the field too with non stop cramps and falling down as hard and fast as South Carolina does from the tops of the polls each year. So amazing that only the defense seemed to have hydration issues. Suck on a gatorade and grow a pair. You think the rest of the world doesn't know you play home games in a warm, humid cesspool. So what is the official excuse out of Baton Rouge for the sloppy play? Didn't want to be there? Or is that just a canned conference excuse for poor showings in bowl season. Fuck the whole lot of those southern inbred schools and their overblown conference superiority. Can't wait til bowl season so we can see some more excuses and pussification.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Fuck LSU and the SEC

Post by Carson »

aTm guy bites The Conference hand that feeds them.

Ponderous.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The shit LSU pulled on the defensive side of the ball was completely embarrassing and every LSU fan should be disgusted.

11 second half injuries on defense, 8 of which were “cramps.” Amazingly not a single “cramp” on the offensive side of the team. The absolute low point came in the 4th quarter when two LSU players “went down.” One dude saw the other guy was down so he jumped right back up. The officials though were having none of it and made both players sit out the next snap.

LSU should either fire their nutritionist and training staff immediately for their lack of work with the defense or Coach O has no ethics. LSU was good enough to win without this shit, or did they not feel they were?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

88 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 am
Is that a video of what happened to the south end zone at DKR Stadium? Jeezus Christ, way to have your shit together, ‘Horns AD, before such a huge non-conference game. :meds:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What did you want them to do? It is a construction zone. Didn’t look bad for a construction zone on tv. Hell compared to ‘Holics mess it might as well be the dining room at the Ritz.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Just another year in CFB, adapt or lose. :cry:
Go Bucs, Gators
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:28 pm What did you want them to do? It is a construction zone.
Hmmm, maybe finish the construction before the season starts? Looks like they just broke ground. And hell, it’s Texas, it’s not like there’s a huge winter weather impact.

Ohio State filled in its south end zone in less than a year. Shit, in about the same time, the French demo’d then rebuilt an entire tennis center court in Paris and uhhh... they’re French.

You’d think the folks in Austin, knowing all eyes would be on that game Saturday night, would have had in mind showing thousands of fans rather than a few dudes in hard hats milling around. :?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I get the hatred of all things Longhorn but you seem to really be reaching here.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:03 am I get the hatred of all things Longhorn
Not at all. I dig the ‘Horns. Been to all three Ohio State - Texas games (programs are eerily similar).

Big fan of Austin, DKR, UT fans and the local TexMex. Hell I was pulling for them to beat LSU.

I just thought it a little peculiar seeing a giant crater in their south end zone in one of the biggest games of the year. That is all.