Sam....WR problems?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Sam....WR problems?

Post by Moby Dick »

just kind of caught it on the radio about Bama having the top WR recruit decommit...was wondering what the story was?

i should probably just google it up or something but would rather post over here about it to give me a reason to check the board this week ;)

here's to hoping he'll come to OU!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Sam....WR problems?

Post by Carson »

He went on a recruiting visit to Miami, then decommitted.

Their whores must have better drugs.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

i guess ol Diaz is bringing back all the old U players to help revive the spirit of the university.

I bet Irvin took him on a trip around town and showed him what's what with the booger sugar.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i'm not a believer in Manny Diaz or the U (no matter how much ESPN tries to hype them winning a few games)....but with Locksley moving to the Terps as well.....

Bama's WR motion looked a lot more "up to date" last year.....more balls to catch. route diversity or whatever they are calling it from the booth. more NFL/recruit friendly.

left on his own, Nick seems to distrust the forward pass that isn't slant/post/or "go" route on play action.

as long as he can block and tackle better than anyone, so be it.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:00 am Apparently Enos recruited him and he’s now Miami’s OC so...

I’m in Tampa taking care of grandkids while.their parents cross the border into Mexico legally Bama football taking a backseat this week to Toy Story 4, swimming, zoo,and reading books to them that i had when I was their age.

I can respect that. :grin: