Trump wiping his ass with the Constitution

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump wiping his ass with the Constitution

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wants to delay the Census because he lost the SCOTUS ruling on his racist Census question. Nevermind that the Constitution calls for a Census every 10 years.

This is just his trial balloon for when he REALLY wants to violate our constitutional rights.

Any minute now Left Shitter, 88braincells and Duhron will be strapping on their Trump kneepads to defend this horse shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: Trump wiping his ass with the Constitution

Post by Joe in PB »

Why not get an accurate accounting of illegal immigrants in our country? Please explain how having a census question about citizenship violates our constitutional rights? And where our constitutional rights are guaranteed to illegal aliens?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:43 pm Why not get an accurate accounting of illegal immigrants in our country? Please explain how having a census question about citizenship violates our constitutional rights? And where our constitutional rights are guaranteed to illegal aliens?

Maybe if your administration wasn't so bumbling and incompetent (and if you read legitimate news sources intead of OANN fluffing) you'd know why the SCOTUS ruled against Trump here. Why don't you crack a book some time you god forsaken moron.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

A significant portion of our citizens want to know how many illegal aliens are in the country, and how many tax dollars are being spent on the state and federal levels. That's not too much to ask for.

Unfortunately the Democratic party doesn't want to provide accurate data on illegal aliens in California or in the good ole' USA.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You think you'll get an accurate count of illegal aliens by requiring them to respond to a census question?

You're even dumber just as dumb as I thought.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

If a census is simply "counting noses" why are there any questions at all????
I say get rid of all those boxes we are asked to check.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 pm You think you'll get an accurate count of illegal aliens by requiring them to respond to a census question?

Of course not. But hopefully many of them will run and hide when the census is taken.

As for the SCOTUS ruling, it doesn’t completely eliminate the chance for the question to be included. This just sent the case back down. The Feds could get their shit together and provide a true reason and it may be upheld.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:21 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 pm You think you'll get an accurate count of illegal aliens by requiring them to respond to a census question?

Of course not. But hopefully many of them will run and hide when the census is taken.

As for the SCOTUS ruling, it doesn’t completely eliminate the chance for the question to be included. This just sent the case back down. The Feds could get their shit together and provide a true reason and it may be upheld.
LOL. If they had a "true" reason, why didn't they provide it in the first place? Anything they make up now will be made up. How can it be "true"?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Valid, hence my use of the word may.

However, if they said they don’t want illegals to be included when assigning the number of congressional seats for each State, I think the Chief Justice may agree with that.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Perhaps not, but it would serve the purpose of preventing additional representation in Congress by the means of ignoring their citizenship. If the end result is that no illegal is going to declare their illegal status, then why fight the question on the census? It just means it cost the taxpayer the price of the additional ink used on the form.

Is more information gained worse than less? That is the purpose of the census in the first place.

Your argument cuts both ways.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:49 pm
Perhaps not, but it would serve the purpose of preventing additional representation in Congress by the means of ignoring their citizenship. If the end result is that no illegal is going to declare their illegal status, then why fight the question on the census? It just means it cost the taxpayer the price of the additional ink used on the form.

Is more information gained worse than less? That is the purpose of the census in the first place.

Your argument cuts both ways.
Why do you hate the constitution?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why do you hate America and Americans?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean the place invented and fueled by immigrants?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:18 am Why do you hate America and Americans?
Lefty pulling the wishbone formation out of the prehistoric GOP playbook, I see.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote:You mean the place invented and fueled by legal immigrants?
I ought to know, my father's parents immigrated from Naples in the early 1900s and came through Ellis Island. They survived the depression, assimilated, and were proud to be Americans,

Last edited by Joe in PB on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And some were illegal and did the same. So what?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Nice white flag.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It wasn’t a white flag you stupid fuck. I pointed out that illegal immigrants also did well. Not all of either group were great but ther is no correlation between legal status and being a “good” American.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:24 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:18 am Why do you hate America and Americans?
Lefty pulling the wishbone formation out of the prehistoric GOP playbook, I see.
Like I said, keep running out this let everyone in noise while ignoring poverty within American citizens.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody is ignoring Americans in poverty, except you, you fat gilded and gated slimball.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:36 am You mean the place invented and fueled by immigrants?
Precisely. Immigrants, as in legal ones. Illegals should be forever forbidden to gain citizenship on the principle that your kindergarten teacher attempted to teach you when you cut in line for the water fountain.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:00 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:24 am
Like I said, keep running out this line while ignoring poverty within American citizens.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:55 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:36 am You mean the place invented and fueled by immigrants?
Precisely. Immigrants, as in legal ones. Illegals should be forever forbidden to gain citizenship on the principle that your kindergarten teacher attempted to teach you when you cut in line for the water fountain.
There is no evidence that it was done by legal immigrants.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:00 am Like I said, keep running out this let everyone in noise while ignoring poverty within American citizens.
So what? They work harder and want it more than lazy natives, this has been proven time and time again. Plus prices go up for goods and services when we have manual labor shortages due to low immigration. You should know this, but you're ignorant on a lot of things.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote:It wasn’t a white flag you stupid fuck. I pointed out that illegal immigrants also did well.
Depends on your definition of doing well. My grand parents owned a home, not many if any illegal immigrants did or do.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:20 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:00 am Like I said, keep running out this let everyone in noise while ignoring poverty within American citizens.
So what? They work harder and want it more than lazy natives, this has been proven time and time again. Plus prices go up for goods and services when we have manual labor shortages due to low immigration.
So the natives are lazy and the illegals will work for less money.

Maybe if your party required a bit of work from the “lazy natives” as part of an assistance package the “natives” might have some incentive to not be as “lazy.” But your liberal heroes want to double down with things like a guaranteed basic income to include “those unwilling to work.” That sure seems like a great way to increase the number of “lazy natives.”

Way to show your true racist and hatred of the poor. Good god you are a mess.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Plus prices go up for goods and services when we have manual labor shortages due to low immigration.
How can governments on the state and federal levels plan for & help immigrants who come to this country if they don't know how many and where they are? That along with making it more diffecult for criminals to enter our country is why we have legal immigration.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 pm
Kierland wrote:It wasn’t a white flag you stupid fuck. I pointed out that illegal immigrants also did well.
Depends on your definition of doing well. My grand parents owned a home, not many if any illegal immigrants did or do.
Utter BS.