SF - it’s worse than we thought

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: SF - it’s worse than we thought

Post by Kierland »

Not sure what part of across the street you missed. The city tried to work with Sam Wo’s but it took them too long to get enough money to get rid of the rats and whatnot. I think it’s a spa now.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:06 am Not sure what part of across the street you missed. The city tried to work with Sam Wo’s but it took them too long to get enough money to get rid of the rats and whatnot. I think it’s a spa now.

The city doesn't try and work with anyone.

Like my friend who is an engineer from Florida... who was working on the underground tunnel for the train from Columbus to south of Market... which is a complete disaster due to city politics.

My friend told me 4 years ago... they didn't have the money and it would NEVER get done, but he didn't give a shit, since the city was paying him $200,000 a year to fly out a few days a month and overlook the project. Guess what ?

It still hasn't gotten done... and they ran out of money. They can't even get the walkway done above the train center... which has no train.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/tra ... 1951526919
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:27 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:44 pm
FiatLux wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 pm

Do you you work south of market? Or are you near the Embarcadaro 2 and 3?... south of Broadway?
Are you trying for a hook-up?

Huh ?

I don't post pictures of myself in underwear and post them on a message board for men to see.
Neither do I, you mush-minded Ren Fairy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am Sam Wo’s moved and the Golden Dragon is now the Imperial Palace. House of Nanking (same block as Vesuvio) has better food.
Yeah, I thought for sure I remembered it being on Washington St.

I remember sitting at the window table at Sam Wo's, which was sort of up on a platform, and looking out at The Golden Dragon, almost directly across the street.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:27 am
Mikey wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 am There’s a great Italian place across the street from City Lights. E Tutto Qua. Sit at a table on the sidewalk with some panna cotta and an espresso, and listen to the music coming out of the Beat Museum.

Is that across the street north of the Greek place ? Just south of Broadway. Across Columbus on the other side of the street... before Columbus turns into Montgomery
It's directly across Columbus from City Lights, on the corner of Columbus and Broadway. The Beat Museum is across Broadway from there. The restaurant has some sidewalk tables outside on Broadway. I was up there on business once and ate dinner outside while a band was playing across the street. Very cool. I've probably been there at least half a dozen times since then, with various family members. My niece lives in the Sunset, but was in Nob Hill for several years.

Another cool restaurant is Bouche, which is a small French-style bistro on Bush, right on top of the Stockton Street tunnel. Great seasonally rotating menu, and excellent wine list.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fresca in the West Portal. You’re welcome.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:47 pm Another cool restaurant is Bouche, which is a small French-style bistro on Bush, right on top of the Stockton Street tunnel. Great seasonally rotating menu, and excellent wine list.

Too close to Union Square...

Why the fuck are you even close to Union Square ???

Are you an Apple guy ?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:13 pm Fresca in the West Portal. You’re welcome.
Never been... I'd rather head west and roll in the Sunset.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sam Wo's was a fluke. Located on a small street in Chinatown, you actually had to enter through the kitchen and walk up a narrow flight of stairs. The attraction of course was a waiter, an elderly Chinese guy who would basically do a Don Rickles act for every table, insulting everyone with a droll manner. It was a hoot, and the food was mediocre at best. It also had the feature of being open very late.

But that was a long time ago. The threat to the City is not people shitting in public--which is not even remotely close to what Fat Fuck is suggesting in this thread's initial post. No, the threat is the Silicon Valley invasion of millionaires. This has come in tandem with the obscene building boom which is something out of Shanghai. Looking out my window right now--a panorama of downtown and the Mission, Portrero Hill, etc., there are at least a dozen huge building cranes raising up huge glassy towers.

There's a fun scandal underway in the SFPD. It seems the longtime public defender--about thirty years--Jeff Adachi, a prominent figure in the progressive politics of "sanctuary" bullshit and everything else, and a good married family man, died suddenly of a heart attack from doing blow with a high-priced hooker in a love nest in North Beach. And then, because he'd been a thorn in the side of SFPD all these years, they casually allowed the crime scene evidence to be leaked, thus leaving a shameful taint to Adachi's legacy. Well, this started the wheels turning, and now the chief is under fire for hassling the reporter to whom the info--photos and so forth--was leaked. It's a bit weird, even by S.F. standards.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 am Sam Wo's was a fluke. Located on a small street in Chinatown, you actually had to enter through the kitchen and walk up a narrow flight of stairs. The attraction of course was a waiter, an elderly Chinese guy who would basically do a Don Rickles act for every table, insulting everyone with a droll manner. It was a hoot, and the food was mediocre at best. It also had the feature of being open very late.
Edsel Ford "Eddie" Fong.

The food wasn't anything to write home about, but decent enough. It was a hoot to eat there though.

There were always plenty of dim sum rooms that had much better food, but not with the late night entertainment value.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Right, "Edsel," that was him.
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 pm Go to Sam Wo's... It's not far from where you are. You have to walk through the kitchen to get to the 2nd floor where you eat.

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 am Sam Wo's was a fluke. Located on a small street in Chinatown, you actually had to enter through the kitchen and walk up a narrow flight of stairs.

Nick Frisco's plagiarism at it's finest.

Unreal.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Fiatlux"?...Yer joking, right? Look, asshole, I've not only been to Sam Wo's many times back in the day, but described it on this palsied forum years ago, and described the same curious feature of having to walk through the kitchen to go upstairs. Who are you? I mean which nic were you using before? Because you're not some new asshole, because there aren't any. So which rummy--who has no doubt incurred my wrath or disgust in the past--are you? Not that I really care.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:19 am
FiatLux wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 pm Go to Sam Wo's... It's not far from where you are. You have to walk through the kitchen to get to the 2nd floor where you eat.

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 am Sam Wo's was a fluke. Located on a small street in Chinatown, you actually had to enter through the kitchen and walk up a narrow flight of stairs.

Nick Frisco's plagiarism at it's finest.

Unreal.
Except you were wrong and he was right.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 am It's a bit weird, even by S.F. standards.
Well, so are you.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:12 am "Fiatlux"?...Yer joking, right? Look, asshole, I've not only been to Sam Wo's many times back in the day, but described it on this palsied forum years ago, and described the same curious feature of having to walk through the kitchen to go upstairs. Who are you? I mean which nic were you using before? Because you're not some new asshole, because there aren't any. So which rummy--who has no doubt incurred my wrath or disgust in the past--are you? Not that I really care.
m2. Toolio. Cal Bear fan.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:17 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 12:20 am It's a bit weird, even by S.F. standards.
Well, so are you.
LTS is quintessential SF.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh, such rapier wit! You guys really bring the heat, I gotta say.. 8)
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 pm
LTS is quintessential SF.

I laughed.

Stick to living on the central coast.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

FiatLux wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 amThe city doesn't try and work with anyone.

Like my friend who is an engineer from Florida... who was working on the underground tunnel for the train from Columbus to south of Market... which is a complete disaster due to city politics.

My friend told me 4 years ago... they didn't have the money and it would NEVER get done, but he didn't give a shit, since the city was paying him $200,000 a year to fly out a few days a month and overlook the project. Guess what ?

It still hasn't gotten done... and they ran out of money. They can't even get the walkway done above the train center... which has no train.
Sounds like a great city in which to overpay to live.
"I see everything twice!"
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:01 am

Bacon, GA
#whatalaughableshithole
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I simply own the fat fucking retard from Georgia

I'll do the board a favor and release her from her servitude in the upcoming weeks, so to spare you her flailing on the board.

I should have better researched my slave purchase a tad better and will do so in the near future.

the truth
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time for the cousin fucking crowd. The bums are a feature not a bug.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:25 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:13 am One more time for the cousin fucking crowd. The bums are a feature not a bug.
SF is the worst shithole in America. In fact - it shouldn't even be considered part of America. Doesn't it embarrass you?

Is there someone on the board... that will give Porky a job

unreal
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

That's because he's a Republican.

Republicans always step in shit... no matter what city they're in.
Errr
Crack Whore

Post by Errr »

We stopped in SF for 2+ days on our way to Maui last month. Our hotel was in Fisherman's Wharf and we spent most of our time checking out the usual tourist destinations. I saw the normal amount of homeless that one would expect in a city and no shit on the sidewalks that we traveled.

Just as an FYI.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Errr wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:49 pm We stopped in SF for 2+ days on our way to Maui last month. Our hotel was in Fisherman's Wharf and we spent most of our time checking out the usual tourist destinations. I saw the normal amount of homeless that one would expect in a city and no shit on the sidewalks that we traveled.

Just as an FYI.

That'll Rack.

Forgive Porky... he's NEVER left rural Georgia and has NEVER been close to San Francisco in his life.

He get's gets all his news... from the 700 Club and Fake News.

You're the 5th straight person who has been in San Francisco in the last couple of months that agree's with you.

Is the Fox News channel... the only channel we (San Francisco) gave rural Georgia and Florida when we invented the internet ?

We should fly some drones in and send some care packages to the confederacy.

They're still fighting some issues with their legacy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Basically you got schooled by a Ren Fairy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:40 pm 1 ignored post.

Don’t have to see it to know that it was an inbred meltdown. :lol:

Meanwhile:
“San Francisco's streets are so filthy that at least one infectious disease expert has compared the city to some of the dirtiest slums in the world.”

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/01/63462653 ... uman-feces

Pitiful...
He literally pissed all over you, and he was right.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:37 am
Errr wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:49 pm We stopped in SF for 2+ days on our way to Maui last month. Our hotel was in Fisherman's Wharf and we spent most of our time checking out the usual tourist destinations. I saw the normal amount of homeless that one would expect in a city and no shit on the sidewalks that we traveled.

Just as an FYI.

That'll Rack.

Forgive Porky... he's NEVER left rural Georgia and has NEVER been close to San Francisco in his life.

He get's gets all his news... from the 700 Club and Fake News.

You're the 5th straight person who has been in San Francisco in the last couple of months that agree's with you.

Is the Fox News channel... the only channel we (San Francisco) gave rural Georgia and Florida when we invented the internet ?

We should fly some drones in and send some care packages to the confederacy.

They're still fighting some issues with their legacy.
Just for Spray
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You live in an actual shithole.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:02 pm Northern California has worst air quality in the world

http://www.ktvu.com/news/northern-calif ... -the-world

Sniffing human shit can't be good for you...

It's amazing how stupid Porky is. Just shocked at how stupid the posters were for not pointing it out.

I'm surrounded by retards.

the truth
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Porky has never made enough money in her life to come to San Francisco.

Rack all the posters that have been in San Francisco over the last couple of months... for keeping Porky as the board punching bag.

The bed ridden blob (rural Georgia)... is a mess.

The truth
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

He's ignoring the shit outta you.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:51 am He's ignoring the shit outta you.

Bwhahahahaha

I'm the only one she can't stop thinking about.

It hilarious that Porky spends so much time trying to convince everyone that he's ignoring me... then writes a 3 page memoir about me.

Porky's too stupid... to see or understand why everyone is laughing at him.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:36 pm FiatLux, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope. No need to read insecure, panhandling redundancy. What an inferior person. Then again - he's in the right place for that... :bode:

Good to see Porky is ignoring me.

Too funny.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

You cant make this shit up.

Too funny !
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are a fat stupid fuck.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The truth isn't always pretty, especially for a rose colored glasses wearing liberal racist ankle biter like you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You too are an idiot. The shit and needles are part of the gentrification process you stupid fake news posting moron.