SF - it’s worse than we thought

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: SF - it’s worse than we thought

Post by Joe in PB »

So what's your point Mikey? That you enjoy filth and can't wait to take your grand children on a tour of it?

It's okay to disagree with your cities governing party if their polices are all fucked up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s like arguing with a crazy person.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 pm It’s like arguing with a crazy person....
...or three.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:57 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 pm It’s like arguing with a crazy person....
...or three.
And that's just Melty.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 pm That you enjoy filth and can't wait to take your grand children on a tour of it?
What nonsense
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 am
Joe in PB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 pm That you enjoy filth and can't wait to take your grand children on a tour of it?
What nonsense
I don’t envy Joe. He actually lives in the filth. This is the what I’m looking at right now where I’m sitting. Pretty successful lately keeping the coons out too.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

There’s only one homeless guy in Fallbrook (posted his picture earlier) and he doesn’t swim.

What I think they actually should do is take YOUR tax $$ and build them some nice condos with community pools.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 am
What nonsense
What are your solutions?

i won't wait since you likely have zero compassion for these people. The same goes for Mikey the deflector. These drug addicts have no running water, bathroom access, and eat out of trash cans, but it is all good for both of you and many Americans. As it is SF is not a place for kids, spouses etc, and it will only get worse as I indicated at the start of this thread.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:25 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 am There’s only one homeless guy in Fallbrook (posted his picture earlier) and he doesn’t swim.

What I think they actually should do is take YOUR tax $$ and build them some nice condos with community pools.
Fuck 'em. They're not my problem, nor did I ever pretend they were. YOU, on the other hand, are a compassionate liberal. Remember?
Sure. But that doesn’t matter. I think that when the Dems take over they need to punish Republicans for being assholes. Tax them to house the homeless and send busloads of immigrants to Macon.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

To me the issue is the shanty towns are only going to expand further throughout the country,. When will people finally say enough? When most of America is a 3rd world shithole?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:32 pm Thanks for confirming my take.

The real problem is an over abundance of drug addicts homesteading in downtown SF. Last I checked passed out in a tent or on the street produces no income.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That’s not what I said dumbass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:33 am Sure. But that doesn’t matter. I think that when the Dems take over they need to punish Republicans for being assholes. Tax them to house the homeless and send busloads of immigrants to Macon.
When the Dems take over ??? They have been in control of the state house and Legislature for 30 years in Oregon. That is why shit here is fucked up. 29 billion unfunded liability in the PERS, over 5 billion in taxes proposed over the next year, which will pass with the Demorats fucking super majority, 49th lowest on time high school graduation rate in the country, gun control and confiscation legislation, a proposed gross receipts tax of .005 on all gross sales above 1 million dollar, a huge homeless population in virtually every city over 5,000, crime increasing...I mean what more could the Demorats do to punish the Republicans ??

The Mexicans are slinging more dope than ever before around here, the homeless shit in shrub beds around business's....for 30 fucking years the goddamn Demorats have been in charge in this state and this is what you get, and even then the worthless cocksuckers still want to keep raising your taxes and letting the criminal illegal aliens run free. Fuck the Demorats right in the ass...they have fucked this shit up yet refuse to own it or solve it outside of fucking the tax payers even more.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

This thread should be called... how stupid are Republicans ?

Can you name a single Top 500 company in the World... run by a republican ?

I'll be waiting... with my money on my mind and my mind on my money.

Republicans are the dregs of society... always looking for handouts from San Francisco and Silicon Valley.

They simply don't produce anything of value to the United States.

I think all republicans should be deported to Mexico and the southern states.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:23 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:33 am Sure. But that doesn’t matter. I think that when the Dems take over they need to punish Republicans for being assholes. Tax them to house the homeless and send busloads of immigrants to Macon.
When the Dems take over ??? They have been in control of the state house and Legislature for 30 years in Oregon. That is why shit here is fucked up. 29 billion unfunded liability in the PERS, over 5 billion in taxes proposed over the next year, which will pass with the Demorats fucking super majority, 49th lowest on time high school graduation rate in the country, gun control and confiscation legislation, a proposed gross receipts tax of .005 on all gross sales above 1 million dollar, a huge homeless population in virtually every city over 5,000, crime increasing...I mean what more could the Demorats do to punish the Republicans ??

The Mexicans are slinging more dope than ever before around here, the homeless shit in shrub beds around business's....for 30 fucking years the goddamn Demorats have been in charge in this state and this is what you get, and even then the worthless cocksuckers still want to keep raising your taxes and letting the criminal illegal aliens run free. Fuck the Demorats right in the ass...they have fucked this shit up yet refuse to own it or solve it outside of fucking the tax payers even more.
You can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

While that may be true, it’s been shown that you can make a president from a pig’s anus.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:51 am I'll be waiting... with my money on my mind and my mind on my money.
Maybe you should get the lyrics right first
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:46 pm
FiatLux wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:51 am I'll be waiting... with my money on my mind and my mind on my money.
Maybe you should get the lyrics right first
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

113 years ago SF was in really bad shape. Maybe it needs a rebuild now.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In re Your Sig: So you are a racist klepto in your real life?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I was in San Diego yesterday. I saw no shit or needles. I also did not see a big beautiful new wall on the border. The weather was kinda rainy which seems out of place for May.

Oh and 98.1 is a great radio station.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The homeless rate is soaring according to KQED. 43% Ouch.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11748088/new- ... o-counties
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

There's a city in California named Needles. They should just swap name with San Francisco.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:58 pm
Rooster wrote:The homeless rate is soaring according to KQED. 43% Ouch.

JFC. That’s unreal.
The homeless rate isn't 43%.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Mikey wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:20 pm [quote="Papa Willie" post_id=992438 time=<a href="tel:1558537100">1558537100</a> user_id=1199]
Rooster wrote:The homeless rate is soaring according to KQED. 43% Ouch.

JFC. That’s unreal.
The homeless rate isn't 43%.
[/quote]

It grew 43%......which seems very accurate. At least in Oakland and other areas. In SF it’s not as noticeable since there always is a ton. If I see 5 filthy junkies huddled together on Market St instead of 3, that doesn’t trip my radar.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

R-Jack wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:22 pm
It grew 43%......which seems very accurate. At least in Oakland and other areas. In SF it’s not as noticeable since there always is a ton. If I see 5 filthy junkies huddled together on Market St instead of 3, that doesn’t trip my radar.
Exactly. The way Rooster posted it, it looked like the homeless rate was 43% and, knowing Melty's penchant for not actually reading anything with more than 12 words, I'm sure that's how he took it.

Also, it grew 43% in Alameda County. It grew 17% in SF. Still nothing to boast about, but not 43%.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:27 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:00 pm There's a city in California named Needles. They should just swap name with San Francisco.
:lol: No shit! Wait.
There's also a town called Weed.

Some people consider it a gateway for Needles.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

R-Jack wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:22 pm If I see 5 filthy junkies huddled together on Market St instead of 3, that doesn’t trip my radar.

Do you you work south of market? Or are you near the Embarcadaro 2 and 3?... south of Broadway?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 pm
R-Jack wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:22 pm If I see 5 filthy junkies huddled together on Market St instead of 3, that doesn’t trip my radar.

Do you you work south of market? Or are you near the Embarcadaro 2 and 3?... south of Broadway?
Are you trying for a hook-up?

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Are you trying for a hook-up?

Huh ?

I don't post pictures of myself in underwear and post them on a message board for men to see.

Where you see an opportunity to hit on men... I was just asking a question.

Happy hunting... Brokeback.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Across the street of the pyramid. Not exactly bum central. But if I want to experience human filth on my lunch, Chinatown is conveniently close.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

R-Jack wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Across the street of the pyramid. Not exactly bum central. But if I want to experience human filth on my lunch, Chinatown is conveniently close.

So you're on Montgomery and Columbus a few blocks from City Lights.

If you want the best Chinese food in the city. Go to Sam Wo's... on Clay. It's not far from where you are. You have to walk through the kitchen to get to the 2nd floor where you eat.

Remember to take a picture of the menu. Funny as shit.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

R-Jack wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm But if I want to experience human filth on my lunch, Chinatown is conveniently close.
Thas rayciss!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 pm
R-Jack wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm

So you're on Montgomery and Columbus a few blocks from City Lights.

If you want the best Chinese food in the city. Go to Sam Wo's... on Clay. It's not far from where you are. You have to walk through the kitchen to get to the 2nd floor where you eat.

Remember to take a picture of the menu. Funny as shit.
I remember eating at Sam Wo’s a bunch of times “back in the day.” Eddie was crazy as hell. He’d sit you down, stick a menu in your face and tell you to write down what you want.

“Be sure to specify. You got to specify!!”

Likely as not he’d come back later and move you to a different table.

My buddy and I were there a day or two after the massacre at the Golden Dragon, which is (was?) right around the corner, in 1977. Some very strange vibes that day.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

There’s a great Italian place across the street from City Lights. E Tutto Qua. Sit at a table on the sidewalk with some panna cotta and an espresso, and listen to the music coming out of the Beat Museum.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

And if you wanted to order something that was just a little different than what was on the menu (like, can I have less salt... he'd tell you to go fuck yourself. It's also written that way on the menu that way.

Too funny !
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sam Wo’s moved and the Golden Dragon is now the Imperial Palace. House of Nanking (same block as Vesuvio) has better food.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 am There’s a great Italian place across the street from City Lights. E Tutto Qua. Sit at a table on the sidewalk with some panna cotta and an espresso, and listen to the music coming out of the Beat Museum.

Is that across the street north of the Greek place ? Just south of Broadway. Across Columbus on the other side of the street... before Columbus turns into Montgomery
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am Sam Wo’s moved and the Golden Dragon is now the Imperial Palace. House of Nanking (same block as Vesuvio) has better food.
It was shut down... and re opened.

If you want the best dim sum in the city... you have to go to the richmond... my hood.

Hong Kong lounge 1 and 2. Outer and inner Richmond.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If by before you mean two blocks. It’s right across Columbus from CityLights.

Sam Wo’s was closed and moved, it’s not the same.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:35 am If by before you mean two blocks. It’s right across Columbus from CityLights.
huh ?
Kierland wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:35 amSam Wo’s was closed and moved, it’s not the same.

Sure it is.

The only reason it closed... were the pricks in city government that have nothing better to do than harass people trying to make a living.

Hell, if I want to change my door knob...I need to get a permit and it could take close to a year to get.