2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: Today is Michael Cohen day

Post by Joe in PB »

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: This is unprecedented, stunning evidence for which we know there's corroboration that Trump has consistently lied and committed financial crimes. AND all one party can do is defend him. THIS is historic.

You have some seriously rose colored blinders on. Historic? Get over yourself. Take a look at the history books.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Poor Screwy. Even CNN is getting in on the Cohen testimony issues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe and Lefty continue to display willful stupidity.

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume Cohen did tell some falsehoods during his testimony.

Does that mean that everything he testified to is false?

This check for $35,000 Donald wrote to M. Cohen, six months into his presidency.
Cohen says it is one installment of Donald's reimbursement to him for hush money that Cohen paid out.

And you would have us believe that Cohen came before the committee and concocted this whole thing?
He presented a copy of this check to the committee and is making up a totally bogus purpose for the check having ben written to him?

He is fabricating this whole fantastic story, and is going to far with this lie as to present bogus physical evidence, knowing that Donald (or someone else -- Allen Weisselberg, for example) may be able to very easily blow his whole lie out of the water by showing evidence for what this check was really for.

Cohen is lying about this check, at great personal risk to himself, because he knows that if he lies before this committee he will see time added to his prison sentence.

But he still decided to go through with this wild, elaborate, fake tale.

This is what you believe?

And you believe it, even though you have SEEN that Donald blatantly lied about hush money payments.

lol

Okay, then what do you think this check was for?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I don't believe everything in the link I posted, it's the other side of the story for a media that in general is untrustworthy.

Democrats can't wait to get rid of Trump, so lets say a Democrat wins the presidency in 2020. What will likely happen is corporate tax will be raised back to 30%. Highest in the G8 I believe, making it tougher on US companies to compete globally. Unemployment will rise, GDP will drop, and the country will follow along with all the problems of California, Chicago, Detroit, NYC, etc.

How does that benefit the country? How does shrinking the middle class benefit our country? How does mega government micro managing citizens benefit the country? How does not enforcing current laws, and illegal immigration benefit the country? How does limiting freedom and liberty benefit the country?

The moderate Democratic party is dead, and no longer represents middle class values.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:The moderate Democratic party is dead, and no longer represents middle class values.
The Democratic Party is the only one representing middle class values, dipshit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Libertyheadlines.com

lol

Every breath of not only Trump's existence but his entire family's existence has been fraud and lies.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:The moderate Democratic party is dead, and no longer represents middle class values.
Absolute horseshit.

Also nice of you to completely ignore the CNN article.

Softball, Cohen May be telling the truth on that check. But if he told a single other lie before the committee today, non of his other testimony is going to be worth anything.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:But if he told a single other lie before the committee today, non of his other testimony is going to be worth anything.
Keep deluding yourself.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
And among those values, the killing of unborn babies, allowing the continued illegal immigration of thousands of criminals who commit felonious crimes, the continued repression of minorities in the name of affirmative action, the continued taxation of the people at rates that are obscene. Sounds like good middle class values to me .

Fuck you bitch.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:But if he told a single other lie before the committee today, non of his other testimony is going to be worth anything.
Keep deluding yourself.
Keep the blinders on. One confirmed lie (perjury) will do him in on the area of public opinion. Those of you with TDS will claim it doesn’t matter.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:Softball, Cohen May be telling the truth on that check. But if he told a single other lie before the committee today, non of his other testimony is going to be worth anything.
Oh my goodness...

I seriously hope they drug test you daily before allowing you to take people around in an airplane.

Are you alright??

Cohen brought PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to the committee.

The only people who will consider that to "mean nothing" are those whose kneepads are damn near worn out.

Wow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Keep deluding yourself.
Keep the blinders on. One confirmed lie (perjury) will do him in on the area of public opinion. Those of you with TDS will claim it doesn’t matter.
The SDNY doesn’t care about public opinion and neither do the US Codes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote:
Lefty wrote:Softball, Cohen May be telling the truth on that check. But if he told a single other lie before the committee today, non of his other testimony is going to be worth anything.
Oh my goodness...

I seriously hope they drug test you daily before allowing you to take people around in an airplane.

Are you alright??

Cohen brought PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to the committee.

The only people who will consider that to "mean nothing" are those whose kneepads are damn near worn out.

Wow.
And you ignore perjury like you ignore basic facts. Same tune different day.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: The SDNY doesn’t care about public opinion and neither do the US Codes.
On this we agree. And according to CNN the SDNY has text messages that seem to show Cohen perjured himself today.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

We have text in this thread that seems to show that you are a functioning retard.

Among a mountain of other thing...

If Cohen perjured himself, does that make the $35,000 check disappear?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote:Oh wow - Pillowhead is falling for Cohen now (though not a few months ago) just like Cohen is the king of the flat-assed world...
You are a monumental fuck-up.

4/26/18...
Softball Bat wrote:https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/25/poli ... index.html

Michael Cohen will plead the Fifth Amendment.

bwaaaa hahahaha!!

Donad Trump is quite simply -----> screwed.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49032&p=963788&hilit=Cohen#p963788
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Of all the things he could’ve lied about and maybe should’ve lied about, but didn’t.

“Never been to Prague.” :doh:

This was supposed to be the huge Russian Collusion reveal. Wtf happened?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Russia, Russia, Russia! Oh wait, the whole Russian collusion farce ended today. Even Cohen admitted he ain't got nut'in'.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The House Intelligence Committee intends to call the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer to testify, The Daily Beast has learned.

Allen Weisselberg received renewed congressional attention after disgraced Trump fixer Michael Cohen on Wednesday repeatedly mentioned the Trump Org CFO as crucial to various aspects of dubiously legal practices by President Donald Trump, from the Stormy Daniels hush-money payments to potential insurance fraud...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-int ... to-testify

See my sig.

:)

Good times!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

8/26/18...
poptart wrote:Among a whole host of other things, I asked for a lawyer's comment on Trump Organization CFO Allen Weaselberg being granted immunity in the Cohen investigation.

You said nothing.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is, or what he might know, or what circumstances lead to his grant of immunity.
Derron wrote:You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: And among those values, the killing of unborn babies, allowing the continued illegal immigration of thousands of criminals who commit felonious crimes, the continued repression of minorities in the name of affirmative action, the continued taxation of the people at rates that are obscene. Sounds like good middle class values to me .

Fuck you bitch.
Nice rant, Mark Meadows. Keep telling yourself Democrats are the REAL racists.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy wrote: The Democratic Party is the only one representing middle class values, dipshit.

As long as the Democrats are all in on illegals and this Green New Deal, they will not be seen as representing/supporting the middle class.

Here is but one example of a union saying the Green New Deal is shit. https://www.liuna.org/news/story/liuna- ... n-new-deal

Add to this all of those who work in coal, aviation, aerospace, oil & gas, and refining. Those Union members don’t like this Green New Deal either. But hey keep telling yourself the Dems are all for these people.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: And among those values, the killing of unborn babies, allowing the continued illegal immigration of thousands of criminals who commit felonious crimes, the continued repression of minorities in the name of affirmative action, the continued taxation of the people at rates that are obscene. Sounds like good middle class values to me .

Fuck you bitch.
Nice rant, Mark Meadows. Keep telling yourself Democrats are the REAL racists.
Unfortunately racism is a fact for all races and political affiliations. The other unfortunate fact is it is rampant in social media, while main stream media fans the flames of hate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Softball Bat wrote:Joe and Lefty continue to display willful stupidity.

This check for $35,000 Donald wrote to M. Cohen, six months into his presidency.
Cohen says it is one installment of Donald's reimbursement to him for hush money that Cohen paid out.

Okay, then what do you think this check was for?
Regarding the check, how do we not know this is how he has always been paid or even occasionally was paid? As it stands, there is a convicted liar producing a copy of a cancelled check and saying this was partial reimbursement of hush money paid. Based on the character and history shown by Cohen, I can believe he concocted this story and that there is no way to corroborate the story. Thus, not likely to face further perjury charges based on this story.

Anyways, I am not a dyed in the wool Trump ball licker, but I am tired of the over the top attempts to undermine his presidency at every step.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote: Regarding the check, how do we not know this is how he has always been paid or even occasionally was paid? As it stands, there is a convicted liar producing a copy of a cancelled check and saying this was partial reimbursement of hush money paid. Based on the character and history shown by Cohen, I can believe he concocted this story and that there is no way to corroborate the story. Thus, not likely to face further perjury charges based on this story.

Anyways, I am not a dyed in the wool Trump ball licker, but I am tired of the over the top attempts to undermine his presidency at every step.
Thankfully SDNY and the Special Counsel's Office aren't populated with easily gullible dipshits such as yourself.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

atmdad wrote: Anyways, I am not a dyed in the wool Trump ball licker, but I am tired of the over the top attempts to undermine his presidency at every step.
Rack.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote: gullible dipshits
Pot meet kettle.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
atmdad wrote: Regarding the check, how do we not know this is how he has always been paid or even occasionally was paid? As it stands, there is a convicted liar producing a copy of a cancelled check and saying this was partial reimbursement of hush money paid. Based on the character and history shown by Cohen, I can believe he concocted this story and that there is no way to corroborate the story. Thus, not likely to face further perjury charges based on this story.

Thankfully SDNY and the Special Counsel's Office aren't populated with easily gullible dipshits such as yourself.
As opposed to the gullible dipshit you are. I trust that SDNY and SCO are privy to much more information and are adequately doing there jobs. I like to still believe in the notion of innocent until proven guilty. A single cancelled check written to a convicted liar who said it was for hush money without any further corroboration does not carry much weight for me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:I, for one, would be shocked if it was for anything other than hush money.
Gets it

Wait...there must be some mistake. 88braincells, not jocking Trump.....there has to be a catch.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:I, for one, would be shocked if it was for anything other than hush money.
Themselves felonies.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

adad wrote:Regarding the check, how do we not know this is how he has always been paid or even occasionally was paid? As it stands, there is a convicted liar producing a copy of a cancelled check and saying this was partial reimbursement of hush money paid. Based on the character and history shown by Cohen, I can believe he concocted this story and that there is no way to corroborate the story. Thus, not likely to face further perjury charges based on this story.

Six months into Don's presidency, he writes this check to Cohen.
And what do you think this check was for?

You honestly believe that Cohen came before the committee and concocted this wild story, and even produced a copy of a check, knowing that Donald, or A. Weisselberg (or someone else) could very easily blow his story out of the water by proving that the payment was for something else?

And Cohen pulled this stunt knowing that if busted, he would be adding substantial time to his prison sentence.

Why would he do that?

And you know that Donald was already busted blatantly lying about hush money payments, right?

88 gets it, and it only gets a lot worse for Donald from here.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

No, I am not going to rush to judgement. I would prefer to wait to see what comes out of the Mueller investigation and the New York AG investigation. All that has come from Mueller has been a handful of indictments for crimes not associated with the campaign/election. I'm not counting the indictments against the Russian Nationals, like those are ever going to come to fruition.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

But the Dems can count on the union vote...there's always that.

Oh wait...Clinton gutted the unions...ooops. Scratch that.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Trump has framed the next election in a manner that favors him tremendously.

LMAO!

We are only seeing the very beginning of the exposure of many multiple crimes that Donald (family, associates) have been guilty of, going back many years.

It will all unravel in the coming days and weeks.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what the people are hungry for and it will all favor Donald and the Republican hacks tremendously.

omg...

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Themselves felonies.
Really? What criminal law prohibits the payment of hush money? Take your time. Link me up to the statute.
For starters the law that prohibits in-kind campaign contributions.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: It will all unravel in the coming days and weeks.
Is this like your stock market prediction? Or is this an even more wild assed shoot for the moon?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

My market takes are basic common sense, as is this situation with Donald.

I'm sorry you are so slow, confused, and/or delusional.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Themselves felonies.
WRONG.

Sleazeball rich guys have been paying whores money for a long time to STFU.

It is not illegal.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:For starters the law that prohibits in-kind campaign contributions.
OK, smart guy (who is being lazy as fuck). The check posted in this thread is a personal check, and not a check from the campaign. Explain how spending your own ducats to tamp down a bimbo eruption is an in-kind contribution. And where is the link to the statute? I’m looking for your analysis here. You assert felonies. Put up or shut up.
You'll have to excuse dago. The TDS has removed any ability for rational thought.

The dems floated the ridiculous idea that a guy spending his own money to avoid personal embarrassment is a campaign violation and it is ridiculous. I am certain that Trump paying off floosies is nothing new. I suspect he was doing it 30 years ago.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.