Lupoi Gone - Hell Yeah!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Lupoi Gone - Hell Yeah!

Post by Goober McTuber »

Alabama was 16th in the nation in total defense. Find another scapegoat for Bammer losing to a better team.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Lupoi had some academic issues as a coach at.....wait for it.....Cal. the greatest school in the world had some compliance issues and grad rate problems when Tosh was there.....i learned that from my Colorado buddies during the CU coaching search. Lupoi is a recruiting monster but got some issues in the past....they say.

anyway, lol, #16 sounds pretty good to Sooner fan.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Rack Tosh !

As I mentioned in another thread... Tosh thought the players on Alabama were too stupid to be able to tie their own shoes'.

Rack Tosh for calling this out over a year ago,

Too funny
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: toolio's knowledge about college football is at the same level as my familiarity with windchime design.

There's a reason I went to Cal... and you've NEVER been west of the Mississippi River.

Let me help you out here... you toothless redneck.

Tosh was relieved of playcalling duties after the first few games. So it sounds like he wasn't calling plays for the bulk of the season.

Golding was hired in December 2017 as "co-defensive coordinator" and Tosh was promoted in February 2018, dropping the "co" from his title. That suggests to me the "promotion" for Tosh was in name only, and done to justify a big salary raise.

Finally, I will note that during the CFP, I saw Tosh coaching on the sidelines. Typically, but of course not always, the person calling the plays is in the booth.

My guess is Golding is the "real" coordinator and Tosh needed the title to justify the gigantic salary, which was needed to keep their super recruiter.

How da ya like them apples ?

m2 is the truth
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Sudden Sam wrote: toolio's knowledge about college football is at the same level as my familiarity with windchime design.
Don’t sell yourself short. Pretty much all you need is a few hollow tubes and some sort of mallet/hammer/striker and you are set. Elementary school kids make them all the time.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:
FiatLux wrote:There's a reason I went to Cal
You might have gone to Cal to watch some game, but you certainly didn't graduate from there.

2nd.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Jsc810 wrote:You might have gone to Cal to watch some game,
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield