Trump pulls out of Syria

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump pulls out of Syria

Post by Kierland »

I can’t speak for others, but I’m not a war monger so this is an Easy call. Sucks to be Kurdish right now and if the Orange Menace were to throw them a bone I would probably look the other way. Other than that, not my rodeo, not my clowns.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kierland wrote:Sucks to be Kurdish right now
Not that anyone should be uprooted, but might be a good time for the Kurds in Syria to head to Kurdistan.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Not that anyone should be uprooted, but might be a good time for the Kurds in Syria to head to Kurdistan.
Surely you are not suggesting that the Syrians might do an ethnic cleansing on the Kurds are you ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Derron wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Surely you are not suggesting that the Syrians might do an ethnic cleansing on the Kurds are you ?
Of course the Syrians don't hate the Kurds. Only the Turks, and of course Israel who hates everyone. Try and keep up.
Before God was, I am
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: MVCunt trying to hang to one last thread of bullshit. Cya in another 2 years...
Go Bucs, Gators
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Fucksmonkeys wrote: Cya in another 2 years...
We could only be so lucky if you left for 2 years.
Derron
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Melty's head may explode when he reads this post.

So how's that immediate troop withdrawal going?
Thousands have returned so far, right? With the rest due within a couple of weeks?

Dec 19:

“Our boys, our young women, our men, they’re all coming back and they’re coming back now. We won,” Trump said. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders added that “we have started returning United States troops home.”

Jan 6:

“I never said we’re doing it that quickly.”

So totally believable.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 8caebf29e5
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
See a pattern?
Yeah. Trump has a severe problem with fantasy vs reality.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

They're all coming back and they're coming back now.

Isis has been defeated.

- Donald

Is coward mvscal going to come back into this thread?

:lol:

Donald = complete buffoon
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: You know he has been lurking out there..finally had enough and rolled back in. Queerland, Bat Shit Crazy and Screwed by a Donkey should be afraid.
No doubt you've been waiting on the sidelines wearing your Trump kneepads, waiting for reinforcements.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Too bad for mvscunt and Duhron and all the Trump ball lickers, they like their hero are completely and totally detached from reality. Trump governs on impulse, so much like the Space Force, which he decided on a whim, pulling out of Syria was not even thought through and now they're backtracking. Pulling out of Syria, but in a measured, intelligent fashion, is probably a good idea. But of course with Trump, nothing is ever thought through and what he says one day he contradicts the next.

Do love how Trump basically governs by spewing bullshit to watch his little puppets dance and contort themselves to defend his nonsense.

Dance, clowns.

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:They're all coming back and they're coming back now.

Isis has been defeated.

- Donald
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote:They're all coming back and they're coming back now.

Isis has been defeated.

- Donald

Is coward mvscal going to come back into this thread?

Donald = complete buffoon
Probably not, but I will. Don the Con was never going to do what he said, but I held out hope I was wrong.
Fucking Orange Liar.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Too bad for mvscunt and Duhron and all the Trump ball lickers, they like their hero are completely and totally detached from reality. Trump governs on impulse, so much like the Space Force, which he decided on a whim, pulling out of Syria was not even thought through and now they're backtracking. Pulling out of Syria, but in a measured, intelligent fashion, is probably a good idea. But of course with Trump, nothing is ever thought through and what he says one day he contradicts the next.

Do love how Trump basically governs by spewing bullshit to watch his little puppets dance and contort themselves to defend his nonsense.

Dance, clowns.

And this is one of a million reasons you were elected Board Bitch for 2018. You are here to amuse us with your bat shit crazy takes, and while King George may have lopped off your dome for not being entertaining, you do bring some element of what the fuck is next to the table....so continue flailing that is fairly amusing.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If Trump wanted the wall, he'd have negotiated away something of value to get it. Or at least tried to do so.

He doesn't want the wall. He wants the fight over the wall. He wants to be seen going to war over the wall. That's what tonight is about.

Again......

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Papa Willie wrote:Has anybody noticed how Trump has had people like Screwdy, Softhead & Weeland dancing for about 3 years now?
Or you supporting this halfwit, embellishing, draft dodging, lying embarrassment to this country? Step away and observe once in a while...
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote: Or you supporting this halfwit, embellishing, draft dodging, lying embarrassment to this country? Step away and observe once in a while...
Melty's posting history is like a graduate level class in projection.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote: Or you supporting this halfwit, embellishing, draft dodging, lying embarrassment to this country? Step away and observe once in a while...
Melty's posting history is like a graduate level class in projection.
BBOTY say wha?
He said that your posting history is like a graduate level class in projection. Spot on.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

To be fair, troops are being brought out of Syria and are being repositioned in Iraq. For how long? Who knows. But the total number is being lowered.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MAJOR aerial attack on the Syrian capital
of #Damascus underway.

https://twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/10 ... 2592366595

:popcorn:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is