Well of course this would happen...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Well of course this would happen...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/politics ... index.html

She started crying about it months ago - well before the election. What a stupid, classless cunt.
Good for her. There is overwhelming evidence of voter suppression going on in GA. I wouldn't back down for a god damn minute.

How convenient for Kemp to step down as sec of state AFTER the election. Fuck him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

She started crying about it months ago - well before the election. What a stupid, classless cunt.
Good for her. There is overwhelming evidence of voter suppression going on in GA. I wouldn't back down for a god damn minute.

How convenient for Kemp to step down as sec of state AFTER the election. Fuck him.
Melt on racist snowflake, melt on.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Melt on racist snowflake, melt on.
Sucks to be you. Keep on with your head shoved firmly up your ass.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Fly a 737 please...
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Huh, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regiona ... KESx42TYM/
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

schmick wrote:How dimocrats can't accept that they lost?

Where's the Republican riots and staged faux cryfests for losing the house?
Here in Oregon, the Dems gained even more control (because people voted against their better interest). And at the moment, they're downtown waving signs in support of Mueller's investigation.

You can't make this shit up.

But everyone seems to be at least 50, so I'm guessing the leftist property damage will be minimal (unlike their younger counterparts, who have caused millions in damages when elections didn't go how they wanted).

WTF happened to my city?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Poor racist Screwy. Keep on melting snowflake. Losing sucks, but maybe you should look at your candidates and platforms instead.

Her lost to the worst Presidential candidate likely ever. Let that sink in.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:[
WTF happened to my city?
Well, it has been headed down the shithole for some time now, and the election of Corrupt Kate will certainly add to that. The Metro bond for 600 million to build "affordable" housing where Metro takes 5% off the top, it will be prevailing wage work and they will still pay the service development charges of $ 33,000 per unit.

Of greater concern is the fact that the Demorats now have a super majority in both the house and Senate, and will have the ability to pass tax increases and any piece of Legislation without a single Republican vote. Oregon now has effectively enacted one party rule which will no doubt bring gun confiscation and regulation, additional taxes to try and stem the growth of the 25 billion dollar unfunded liability in the PERS system, whcih ensures Mike Bellotti's retirement checks keep coming.

The Demorats got over and ass fucked this entire state, with the voters in Portland saying fuck you to everybody in the state. One can only hope that the 9.0 Cascadian hits and wipes out Portland and all the hipster fucks living there.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

On a different topic, but in line with the thread title, now we have a Dutchman, who, because trannies can change their gender on their birth certificate, wants to legally take 20 years off his age so that he is more attractive on dating apps.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/dutch-bus ... rs-younger

The phrase “slippery slope” (not talking about your Koreans and a soapy massage, Poptart. Settle down) gets misused frequently, but in this instance it applies. Once you open the door to altering facts so that it accommodates whatever agenda or mental disease you have anything goes. This is what Progressivism gets you.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:
Derron wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:[
WTF happened to my city?

Of greater concern is the fact that the Demorats now have a super majority in both the house and Senate, and will have the ability to pass tax increases and any piece of Legislation without a single Republican vote.

That happened in California, then it was put on the ballot that any new gas taxes and automobile registration increases would have to be voted in by the people but the way the prop read, a lot of people thought that if they voted no on it, the the freeways would all close down and idiots voted no on 6
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:On a different topic, but in line with the thread title, now we have a Dutchman, who, because trannies can change their gender on their birth certificate, wants to legally take 20 years off his age so that he is more attractive on dating apps.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/dutch-bus ... rs-younger

The phrase “slippery slope” (not talking about your Koreans and a soapy massage, Poptart. Settle down) gets misused frequently, but in this instance it applies. Once you open the door to altering facts so that it accommodates whatever agenda or mental disease you have anything goes. This is what Progressivism gets you.
Because what some crackpot in Holland is trying is bound to become normalized here. Right?

Go find yourself a safe place, snowflake.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Because what some crackpot in Holland is trying is bound to become normalized here. Right?

Go find yourself a safe place, snowflake.
Fox News
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Well of course this would happen...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 9a6634f758
With his margin of victory in Florida’s Senate race narrowing, Gov. Rick Scott phoned in the lawyers. Addressing reporters in Tallahassee on Thursday night, Scott (R) declared that he was suing to stop Democrats from stealing what he said was his midterm victory over incumbent Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson. His ire in particular zeroed in on two South Florida counties.

“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” Scott said. “I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the people of Florida.”
What a stupid blue-eyed classless skin head cunt.

I guess the Florida Governor should have ensured months ago that this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

Oh wait...