Trump's words don't matter

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump's words don't matter

Post by Truman »

Weeland wrote:
Left Seater wrote:So upholding our nations borders and laws is hateful and racist?

You really are delusional. But hey keep telling yourself you are the morality police.
Well which side of Don the Con’s mouth do you believe? Shoot them or arrest them for a long time?
Naw, why not just have the army detain them? We could put 'em in tent cities right next to the er, Resistance "re-education" camps Trump is secretly building... :mrgreen:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: [

defense of our borders is pretty much THE most important federal duty there is.
Can't argue with that.
But sorry, this doesn't count.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You don't get to decide. Why do you hate the Constitution?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And...apparently the Pentagon agrees with me.
The Pentagon reportedly rejected Trump’s request to give troops extra power at the border

In the run-up to deploying over over 5,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, the Trump administration went to the Pentagon and asked whether or not those soldiers could basically serve as law enforcement along the border.

The Pentagon wasn’t having it.

CNN’s Ryan Browne and Nicole Gaouette reported Friday that military leaders rebuffed the Department of Homeland Security’s request that the troops “provide ‘crowd and traffic control’ and safeguard Customs and Border Protection personnel” — roles that would have given soldiers more expansive authority than they currently have under US law.

Instead the Pentagon signed off on a narrower set of authorities: Troops will provide Border Patrol agents with logistical and air support, as DHS prepares for a caravan of migrants from Central America that is approaching the US. The idea is that they’ll be doing things like helping transport agents and erecting razor wire on border fences.

But as the CNN report underscores, Trump would have had the military play a much more dramatic role, if he could have. In a bid to boost Republican turnout at the midterm elections, Trump has been stoking xenophobic fears about the caravan by implying that it’s brimming with Middle Eastern terrorists. He’s suggested he could end up sending up to 15,000 troops to deal with the threat.
https://www.vox.com/2018/11/3/18059218/ ... -dhs-trump
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Truman wrote:You don't get to decide. Why do you hate the Constitution?
Why do you hate rational thinking?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Article Four, Section 4, Clause 2 wrote:...and [the United States] shall protect each of them [the States] against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
You don't get to decide. Why do you hate the Constitution?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We're not being invaded, you fucking asswipe.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

So 15,000 illegal aliens trying to breech our border isn't an invasion? Screwey, you are a special kind of stupid.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So it's now 15,000 swarthy rapists, gangsters and drug dealers?

My God and gÓĐ you're a hysterical little snowflake, aren't you? You might feel better if you go hide under Mommy's skirt.

By tomorrow it'll probably be forty thousand headmen riding elephants across the Rio Grande.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:Every time I read one of Mikey’s posts, I feel like Maury the Hormone Monster on Big Mouth the moment he released in Garison Keeler’s severed skull. Thanks for being the pincushion for reason needles, you gimp.
Eat me you phony, faux intellectual knuckle-dragging Neanderthal licker of Trump’s gonads. If you actually addressed anything in my post you might have some credibility. But I know that’s not happening.

Must have taken you at least an hour of excruciating sweat inducing creativity to come up with that eic blast. Go jump in some red algae and die in a pool of toxic green slime.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:So upholding our nations borders and laws is hateful and racist?
You can "uphold our nations borders and laws" without pulling stunts like putting 15,000 soldiers on the border

Sure. And 15,000 troops can uphold our borders and laws better than not haveing them there.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

But make no mistake, this is no longer about asylum. Mexico already offered asylum and assistance to the caravan members in their two Southern most States. The caravan members said no they want to go to the US. If they were truely trying to escape violence and persecution why turn down the offer? Clearly, because asylum isn’t the goal for them.

Screwy and others can only support this as future voters. Any asylum claim by the Caravan or libs is utter shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mexico is not a whole lot safer than Central America. Make no mistake, you would twist into any pretzel Don the Con asked you to.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote: By tomorrow it'll probably be forty thousand headmen riding elephants across the Rio Grande.
Too much acid back in the day while looking at one too many bizarre album covers will give you these kind of delusional visions. But props for turning it into a political shit take.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote:Why do you hate rational thinking?
This whole thing was played up last week by Don as a campaign strategy.
Trying to ratchet things up -- and fire up the base to go out and vote again.

It presses the right buttons with these knuckleheads.

- The dreaded brown people are invading and soiling your land

- MILITARY MIGHT, MILITARY MIGHT, MILITARY MIGHT -- GUN 'EM DOWN!!

Playing the conservatives for total fools once again.

Personally, I'd rather Don, the big military huffer and puffer, explain why he repeatedly pussed out on serving.
Then I'd like to see him show his taxes.

The man is a blowhard, con man, and wuss.

Not a real good trifecta.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote:Mexico is not a whole lot safer than Central America.
So you have nothing. Asylum was offered and turned down.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Cuckey wrote:So it's now 15,000 swarthy rapists, gangsters and drug dealers?
No, Cuckles, I'm pretty sure I wrote illegal aliens. My concern is that they have nothing of value to offer our society by coming here, but then again neither does Screwey, and he gets to stay. No wonder libs are bent...
My God and gÓĐ you're a hysterical little snowflake, aren't you? You might feel better if you go hide under Mommy's skirt.
Hysterical indeed. I'm laughing my ass off watching you pretzel away a threat to our border. You can't win in the arena of ideas, so purse swinging is all you have left.
By tomorrow it'll probably be forty thousand headmen riding elephants across the Rio Grande.
And speaking of hysterical, was it my side or your side that went on a crying jag after the '16 election? Oh, that's right...

...it was yours. :mrgreen:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

That’s not “my side,” snowflake, but keep on projecting - it suits your obviously diminished mental capacity.

BTW - you want to talk about “sides?” - here’s yours:

Embrace it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:
What do you mean I have nothing? I posted an actual take which you didn’t even address. You really are a fucking POS.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Projecting, eh? Gee, Cuckey, who wrote "15,000 swarthy rapists, gangsters and drug dealers" to describe an invsion of unwanted illegal aliens?

Pity Kim doesn't have a GoFundMe page to get his missile program untracked, because the NK's can't nuke your stupid ass any faster.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote:That’s not “my side,” snowflake, but keep on projecting - it suits your obviously diminished mental capacity.

BTW - you want to talk about “sides?” - here’s yours:

Embrace it.
You forgot the racist who killed two people in a Kroger’s, the incel who killed two people in a hot yoga studio and the anti Semite who killed 11 in Pittsburgh. And that was just last week.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Truman wrote:Projecting, eh? Gee, Cuckey, who wrote "15,000 swarthy rapists, gangsters and drug dealers" to describe an invsion of unwanted illegal aliens?

Pity Kim doesn't have a GoFundMe page to get his missile program untracked, because the NK's can't nuke your stupid ass any faster.
So you are pro North Korea having nukes. Any other dumb ideas cucky?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

There’s no limit to Truman’s flailing dumbassery.

My description of the “invasion” was pretty much the same as how his heartthrob described it.

If Truflake was a real patriot he’d take off his “Trump can grab my pussy” t-shirt, find a gun and some balls, and head to the border to join one of the militias gathering there.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The caravan is apparently guilty until proven innocent.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: You forgot the racist who killed two people in a Kroger’s, the incel who killed two people in a hot yoga studio and the anti Semite who killed 11 in Pittsburgh. And that was just last week.
Yep. Trump's side--

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
What do you mean I have nothing? I posted an actual take which you didn’t even address. You really are a fucking POS.

Your next actual take will be your third. Asylum seakers now get to be all picky and choosey. Hell why not send them to Germany or Australia? If they follow the rules and present themselves as asylum seekers at one of our ports of entry on the boarder then we have a process to deal with that. If they cross illegally then claim asylum, they should be deported right back to Central America. But again this isn’t about asylum, it is just a way to try to get around being an illegal alien.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

WTF is that...a selfie?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:WTF is that...a selfie?
Prison orange looks good on Sirfuckafist.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey.

How many thousands of dirty little brown people at our border would be enough to get you concerned?

50K? 500K? 5 billion?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good God you are a racist POS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote:Good God you are a racist POS.
They think it's a badge of honor.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote:Good God you are a racist POS.
You just figured that out?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I knew. It’s still shocking to see it play out sometimes. Fucking deplorables.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:Mikey.

How many thousands of dirty little brown people at our border would be enough to get you concerned?

50K? 500K? 5 billion?
It's not that I'm not concerned about illegal immigration. I'm concerned about your Dear Leader using this "invasion" as some kind of racist dog whistle and the extreme overreaction it's provoking. 15,000 troops to the border? Give me a fucking break.

Unfortunately the issue is not nearly as simple as you dorks seem to think it is. We do have laws, and the system definitely needs to be reformed, but the Republicans seem only to be interested in using it as a scare tactic and haven't even attempted seriously to do anything about it. We could argue the issue all day long and not cover all of the nuances.

And 5 billion is really pretty ridiculous. You couldn't fit nearly that many in San Diego County.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Mikey.

50K? 500K? 5 billion?
Jesus Christ I it would be so hard to do a fucking Marshall Plan for Guatemala? Shit we could throw in Honduras and El Salvador to. Our government is using these people as political pawns.

If you seriously think that a bunch of starving, unwashed masses are threat to the military of the United States of America you are out of your goddamn mind.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown