Jsc, Py

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Jsc, Py

Post by Carson »

DACOACHO GONNA BEAT DATDERE SABOT ANMAKEM LOOK BAD ON CBS.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Same as always.

- Bama will dominate.
- Sam gets nervous and thinks it will be close.

Some things never change.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Python wrote:Same as always.

- Bama will dominate.
- Sam gets nervous and thinks it will be close.

Some things never change.
tend to agree. LSU could ugly it up for a half or 3 quarters but i'm feeling the hype is propping up LSU more than i would think accurate. Tiger Stadium is a great venue.....but so is Kyle Field and the Aggies lose big games at home all the frickin' time.

if LSU can play great man on the corners (and have the athletes to do it), Tua's guys don't get the separation they are used to, get frustrated.....then maybe. but Morrow will have to play better than 14/19ish, straight "execution" qb play. he'll need to make some big 3rd down throws, no mistakes, etc.

i'll put LSU-Bama on the laptop while i sit through the Tech-OU 4+ hour marathon.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

A few notes from the game:

-Bama’s kicker sucks ass!!!!!!
-And why is Saban even kicking extra points this year?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Just copy and paste my post every year when we play Bama.

Hey Chip, I thought you said this team was ready. I mean, you talked to coaches and even an Assistant AD and everything!
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sorry man. Feeling optimism means absolutely nothing. If you didn't know Bama was miles ahead of us, I don't know what to tell you. And as far as overachieving this year, is that the type of program we've come to accept? At least we weren't as bad as we thought we'd be? Thanks but no thanks.