It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: San Fran

Post by FiatLux »

schmick wrote:Riverside County, but not in Riverside

Psst... shit for brains.

There isn't a difference... you're a desert rat.

Things you'll see in the San Francisco Bay Area that you won't see in the desert shithole known as LA

Those are called "trees".

RACK ... San Francisco

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

To call "Papa Willie" stupid. Would be a understatement.

His own links... show his stupidity.

This is what happens when you post with posters that live in trailer parks.

It's mine boggling how stupid some people are.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

FiatLux wrote:It's mine boggling how stupid some people are.

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote: Image[/img]
Yeah, Steve Miller had lived in SF at least a couple of months at that point.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Credence was from the East Bay.
Doobies from San Jose.

Your forgot Tower of Power, which came from Oakland.
Also the Dead, which originated in Palo Alto.

Also, one of my teenage fantasies - Lydia Pense (Cold Blood)

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

It's comedy gold... when "porky" keeps bumping the thread.

He forgets that nobody gives a shit about people that live in trailer parks in Bacon, Georgia.

Yet, the whole world cares about San Francisco, or they wouldn't be writing about it.

We've all heard Smackie's phone interview with "Porky".

It made clear why everyone fucked "Russ's girlfriend" except Russ on that troll stop.

Being FAT in person has its draw backs.

You'll probably have to live in Sacramento or rural Georgia to find prostitutes that will agree to fuck you.

Whatever happened to that FAT fuck with the "credit cards" ? Is Russ still working at the DMV where his mom got him a job?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

FiatLux wrote:Yet, the whole world cares about San Francisco, or they wouldn't be writing about it.
You're right.

They do "care". They all look at what it's become wonder how it could have happened.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It's a shame Mr Lahey won't be down for for breakfast. He could do an SF tourism review worthy of that shiticane.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dead a year and 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Still the most beautiful city in the World.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have lived in The City (mid haight) and it’s fun for a while, but just to dirty and crowded and loud and gross.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The most beautiful city in the world? Not hardly. Paris, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Amsterdam to mention a few that surpass San Francisco and don’t have the vagrants, car break-ins, and poop issues that plague that city.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

FiatLux wrote:Still the most beautiful city in the World.
SF didn't crack this list's top 20.

Or make any of the 14 cities in this survey.

Or make a dent in this Top 10 list.

Ditto.

Congratulations, I guess. You made the Top 30. Barely.

Can you cite anything from anyone other than you and the SF Chamber of Commerce who agrees with your take?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Can you cite anything from anyone other than you and the SF Chamber of Commerce who agrees with your take?

Yeah, old man porky. You do live in the biggest shilthole in United States? right. (Arizona)

Make sure you read this link... shit for brains.

https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/cost-o ... ities.html

-70's degrees year round
-the center of the world as far as technology
- on the Pacific Ocean
-3 hours from the Sierra Nevada's (Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, etc.)
- ah, fuck it...the most cultural city in the World (the original Headquarters of the United Nations)

I could go on but, I don't give a shit.

and Smackie has been a FAT PIG for the last 20 years on this bored (while boring the shit outta everyone that has logged onto this bored)

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

FatLumps wrote:You do live in the biggest shilthole in United States? right. (Arizona)
I thought it was Georgia. At least it is when you're addressing PW. Or was it Wisconsin? But I guess you're right. There does seem to be a lot of shilt around here.
Make sure you read this link...
So you're moving the goalposts...got it. Your first assertion was that SF is the world's most beautiful city, which you couldn't back up, so you come back with Most Expensive, as if that's something in which to take pride.

Look, Toolio, I get it. You have a low IQ and a miniscule penis, and can't resist the need to overcompensate by trying to belittle, of all things, where people live relative to where you do. San Francisco has its charm and some very nice scenery, as you've so capably demonstrated by the skills, of which you and and your parents should be very proud, to post pictures from the Internet. And I can live in SF, or NYC, or LA, or DC, or San Diego, or anywhere else in the country and most places outside of it I want. I'm here in this particular shilthole because this is where I want to live. Despite whatever it is you believe SF has to offer, it's not in the top 10 places I'd choose to live.
TediousFux wrote:-70's degrees year round
-the center of the world as far as technology
- on the Pacific Ocean
-3 hours from the Sierra Nevada's (Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, etc.)
- ah, fuck it...the most cultural city in the World (the original Headquarters of the United Nations)
Right...Wikipedia is your friend.
I could go on
And to the misfortune of the rest of us, I'm sure you will.
I don't give a shit.
And yet you'll go on posting your opinions regarding all that is wonderful with SF along with whatever pretty pictures you can find. What you've always failed to realize, however, is that your opinion is worth less than Sears stock to most posters here, and worth absolutely nothing to me. So go hose some shit off the sidewalk (and pay it forward, will ya...hose off not just what you pinched off, but also what your sidewalk bunkmate left behind, too), suck a stranger's dick for beer money, and make The Shitty a better place for us paying tourists, wouldja there, Skippy? Now run along, Toolio.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Smackie Chan wrote: You have a low IQ and a miniscule penis,

How sad.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: the SF house reminded me of some of the homes in tiny Union Springs, Alabama.

Yes, Super Stupid... is really this stupid.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

FiatLux wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote: You have a low IQ and a miniscule penis,
How sad.
I'll take your word for it.

Tom Waits
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote:Boystown is a fag and liberal (not sure which is worse) infested cesspool of filth and felch. It's no wonder certain people feel at home there
You live in Riverside so just STFU.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote:I find it funny that a brokeass little town in the poorest county in Alabama has homes whose architecture rivals the one in the photo that himtoo posted.

I'm sure you do.

I think we know why Trump was elected.

By Super Stupid's own words's... he's NEVER been west of the Mississippi River in his lifetime.

Intellectually... I put him right up there with "Porky".
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote:I find it funny that a brokeass little town in the poorest county in Alabama has homes whose architecture rivals the one in the photo that himtoo posted.
You mean like the Hunter-Anderson-Yeomens House and the Bonus-Foster-Chapman House?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I've lived right here in the middle of town for forty years. Came from Cleveland on a bus, with $75 in my pocket, a guitar in my hand, and a song in my heart. And I've always understood what S.F. is about. And it starts with very low humidity. Can you name another world class city with as low an annual humidity level? Think it doesn't matter? You disgust me. I've endured your twaddling nonsense and half baked aliveness for years.

The current mayor of S.F. is a curious and mysterious creature known officially as London Breed. I dare you to find a single thing about her.
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I've lived right here in the middle of town for forty years. Came from Cleveland on a bus, with $75 in my pocket, a guitar in my hand, and a song in my heart.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: And it starts with very low humidity. Can you name another world class city with as low an annual humidity level?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I suppose the low annual humidity does mean the bum feces dry out quicker. That's a good thing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

SS,
And when we’re those two homes I cited built?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:I've lived right here in the middle of town for forty years. Came from Cleveland on a bus, with $75 in my pocket, a guitar in my hand, and a song in my heart. And I've always understood what S.F. is about. And it starts with very low humidity. Can you name another world class city with as low an annual humidity level? Think it doesn't matter? You disgust me. I've endured your twaddling nonsense and half baked aliveness for years.

The current mayor of S.F. is a curious and mysterious creature known officially as London Breed. I dare you to find a single thing about her.
Except for the fact that SF does NOT have low humidity. Graphs have already been shown. Wakey, wakey.
WTF are babbling about, porky?

Everyone knows that SF has the driest air on the planet, well, except when the daily fog bank rolls through.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:Everyone knows that SF has the driest air on the planet, well, except when the daily fog bank rolls through.
Fog forms when relative humidity nears 100%. Happens almost daily in SF, depending on which part of the (very small) city.

In the "humid" parts of the country, if the sun is up, the RH is likely under 65%.

Apparently, San Franciscans are really bad at math.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

11AM today, San Francisco has 80% RH.

Miami is at 60%.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Everyone knows that SF has the driest air on the planet, well, except when the daily fog bank rolls through.
Fog forms when relative humidity nears 100%.
No fog CAN form when relative humidity nears 100%. Sometimes the relative is near 100% and there is no fog. Sometimes there is fog and RH is well below 100%. Fog is more a function of dew point vs temperature differentials.
I guess people from Portland are as dumb as cement.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
Fog forms when relative humidity nears 100%. Happens almost daily in SF, depending on which part of the (very small) city.

In the "humid" parts of the country, if the sun is up, the RH is likely under 65%.

Apparently, San Franciscans are really bad at math.
Pardon me for leaving out the sarcasm tags.

Of course RH has to be at or very close to 100%. If it wasn't the fog would evaporate and raise the humidity.

Perhaps SF has some sort of magical fog that is ammune to whatever natural laws there are that prescribe how water and air react to one another.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Of course RH has to be at or very close to 100%.
Ah yeah no it doesn’t.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I've lived right here in the middle of town for forty years. Came from Cleveland on a bus, with $75 in my pocket, a guitar in my hand, and a song in my heart. And I've always understood what S.F. is about. And it starts with very low humidity. Can you name another world class city with as low an annual humidity level? Think it doesn't matter? You disgust me. I've endured your twaddling nonsense and half baked aliveness for years.

Have you even been to San Francisco?!? The humidity level is so high that clouds engulf the entire area in the form of fog. I hate break it to you, but that means the humidity level is at 100%— and San Francisco is foggy for much of the year.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Kierland wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Fog forms when relative humidity nears 100%.
No fog CAN form when relative humidity nears 100%. Sometimes the relative is near 100% and there is no fog. Sometimes there is fog and RH is well below 100%. Fog is more a function of dew point vs temperature differentials.
I guess people from Portland are as dumb as cement.
That’s because there are different kinds of fog. There’s radiation fog, advection fog, upslope fog, evaporation fog, and ice fog. Care to guess which on San Francisco’s consists of? I’ll give you a hint: Advection fog.

Now, I imagine that you can give a Master’s class on the different types of fags, but that’s not the topic of discussion here.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Rooster wrote:

Have you even been to San Francisco?!? The humidity level is so high that clouds engulf the entire area in the form of fog. I hate break it to you, but that means the humidity level is at 100%— and San Francisco is foggy for much of the year.
No, the fog rolls in in its slotted lanes, and the muggy humid sweating hover..of all that's East of the Oakland hills..well that's not here..

Um..have you ever been here? :?:
Before God was, I am