Her emails

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Her emails

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Paging Melty to the white courtesy phone, paging Melty...
WASHINGTON — When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening — and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them.

Mr. Trump’s use of his iPhones was detailed by several current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so they could discuss classified intelligence and sensitive security arrangements. The officials said they were doing so not to undermine Mr. Trump, but out of frustration with what they considered the president’s casual approach to electronic security.

American spy agencies, the officials said, had learned that China and Russia were eavesdropping on the president’s cellphone calls from human sources inside foreign governments and intercepting communications between foreign officials.

The officials said they have also determined that China is seeking to use what it is learning from the calls — how Mr. Trump thinks, what arguments tend to sway him and to whom he is inclined to listen — to keep a trade war with the United States from escalating further. In what amounts to a marriage of lobbying and espionage, the Chinese have pieced together a list of the people with whom Mr. Trump regularly speaks in hopes of using them to influence the president, the officials said.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Her emails

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Amazing. There is no rock bottom.
Mr. Trump typically relies on his mobile phones when he does not want a call going through the White House switchboard and logged for senior aides to see, his aides said. Many of those Mr. Trump speaks with most often on one of his cellphones, such as hosts at Fox News, share the president’s political views, or simply enable his sense of grievance about any number of subjects.

Administration officials said Mr. Trump’s longtime paranoia about surveillance — well before coming to the White House he believed his phone conversations were often being recorded — gave them some comfort that he was not disclosing classified information on the calls. They said they had further confidence he was not spilling secrets because he rarely digs into the details of the intelligence he is shown and is not well versed in the operational specifics of military or covert activities.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Lock him up
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Care to provide a link what you are quoting from?

Not you, you avocado hoarding Fallbrookian.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote:Care to provide a link what you are quoting from?

Not you, you avocado hoarding Fallbrookian.
I pulled it out of my ass

It's really not that hard to figure out news from a legitimate source. You take the first sentence, paste it in a search engine, and click the link that applies.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
It's really not that hard to figure out news from a legitimate source. You take the first sentence, paste it in a search engine, and click the link that applies.

I laffed. We haven’t had a legitimate news source in well over a decade.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

I laffed. We haven’t had a legitimate news source in well over a decade.
How convenient. That way you get to say what you want and believe what you want. No facts necessary.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: How convenient. That way you get to say what you want and believe what you want. No facts necessary.
Republicans hate the truth.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Fail. I tend to deal in facts, not feelings. Something the media on both sides forgot long ago.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And where do you get said “facts” then?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Many different places. Sometimes from media, but you have to weigh the facts from one side against the facts from the other.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Fail. I tend to deal in facts, not feelings. Something the media on both sides forgot long ago.
Here's a fact for you: the GOP hates the press because the press reports the lies they tell voters. Case in point, how all these GOP asswipes who voted to kill Obamacare and want to strip pre-existing condition protection from the law are going around lying to voters that they want to keep pre-existing protection. Pieces of shit, every single one of them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote:And where do you get said “facts” then?
Breitbart, Daily Caller, National Review, 4chan, Buttspay, did I miss any?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:Many different places. Sometimes from media, but you have to weigh the facts from one side against the facts from the other.
So the media forgot about facts long ago, but sometimes you get your facts from them even though they forgot them long ago.
You are a fucking mess.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Fail. I tend to deal in facts, not feelings. Something the media on both sides forgot long ago.
Here's a fact for you: the GOP hates the press because the press reports the lies they tell voters. Case in point, how all these GOP asswipes who voted to kill Obamacare and want to strip pre-existing condition protection from the law are going around lying to voters that they want to keep pre-existing protection. Pieces of shit, every single one of them.
It’s Propaganda 101. Discrediting the media so you can weave your own narrative for the mush heads.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you can’t follow along? No surprise you are confused.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Drudge, Limpdick, Heritage?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:So you can’t follow along? No surprise you are confused.
When you talk in circles....
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Drudge, Limpdick, Heritage?
Judicial Watch
The GOP moron running for gov in Kansas
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I think you meant to say...
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Here's a fact for you: the GOP hates the press because the press tells the lies they sell to voters.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nope, it's not true. But keep telling yourself that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Then why does NBC sit on a correction of statement until after the confirmation process has been completed?