[Patsy Cline]I go to pieces[/Patsy Cline]

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

[Patsy Cline]I go to pieces[/Patsy Cline]

Post by Goober McTuber »

(CNN) — The body of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi was cut into pieces after he was killed two weeks ago at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, a Turkish official told CNN on Tuesday.

The claim, which was first made to the New York Times earlier in the investigation into Khashoggi's fate, comes after Turkish officials searched the consulate for nine hours on Monday night. The Turkish official would not comment on the disposal method for the body.

Turkish officials have said privately that Khashoggi was killed in the consulate on October 2 after he arrived to obtain papers that would have allowed him to marry his Turkish fiancée, Hatice Cengiz. Saudi Arabia has previously insisted he left the building alive, but Cengiz says she never saw him again.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier Tuesday said Turkish investigators were looking into "toxic" and "painted over material" as part of their inquiry.

"My hope is that we can reach conclusions that will give us a reasonable opinion as soon as possible, because the investigation is looking into many things such as toxic materials and those materials being removed by painting them over," Erdogan told reporters.

CNN saw a cleaning crew enter the main consulate building on Monday before Turkish officials, including a forensics team, arrived to begin their investigation.

Turkish investigators were expected to carry out a search of the Saudi Consul General's residence in Istanbul later on Tuesday. CCTV footage, which has served as a focal point in the investigations, showed vehicles moving from the consulate building to the nearby Consul General's residence on October 2.

The semiofficial Anadolu news agency said Saudi's Istanbul Consul General, Mohammed Otaibi, left the country on Tuesday.

On Friday, a source familiar with the ongoing investigation told CNN that Turkish authorities have audio and visual evidence that showed Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate.

The evidence, which was described to the source by a Western intelligence agency, showed there had been an assault and a struggle inside the consulate. There is also evidence of the moment that Khashoggi was killed, the source said.

Saudi Arabia has been under intense international pressure to explain Khashoggi's apparent death, which has created a diplomatic rift between Saudi Arabia and the West.

US President Donald Trump dispatched US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Saudi Arabia on Tuesday as sources told CNN that the Kingdom was preparing to acknowledge that Khashoggi died at the consulate in Istanbul as a result of an interrogation that went wrong.

The sources said the interrogation was intended to lead to his enforced return to Saudi Arabia.
Of course, President Chucklehead didn't want to say anything to the Saudis for fear of queering a $100 billion arms deal.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Re: [Patsy Cline]I go to pieces[/Patsy Cline]

Post by Goober McTuber »

No shit. A resident of the US gets carved up in foreign country that we do business with...who gives a shit? You're a pathetic knee-jerk wingnut. :meds:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

An American president and the Saudis in a reach-around?

Absolutely unheard of.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

C’mon, let’s see a show of hands here— how many of you were buying into the narrative that Salman was really the reformist sheik the media was desperate to make him out to be because he is going to let women drive in Saudi? What, you didn’t see that gigantic treble hook with a teensy-tiny worm on one of the barbs?

They’re fundamentalist Sunni Muslims, fercryin’outloud. Whadya expect?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

My parents were immigrants. My grandfather fought on the British side in WW1.

Tell me I'm not American, and I'll fight you.

UHURU!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

POYB
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Trump backed down when the Saudi's told him to piss up a rope and they would let Putin come in a build a big airbase if he didn't. Pretty easy decision to make.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

schmick wrote:Dude shouldn't have been a US citizen.
He wasn't, you fucking halfwit.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote:
schmick wrote:Dude shouldn't have been a US citizen.
He wasn't, you fucking halfwit.
He is as dumb as a brick and a right wing fucktard. How surprising.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

atmdad wrote:Trump backed down when the Saudi's told him to piss up a rope and they would let Putin come in a build a big airbase if he didn't. Pretty easy decision to make.
Because he is a cuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s Obama’s fault that Don the Con is a tent folding cuck.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

You keep using that word “cuck.” I don’t think it means what you think it means.
/s/
Indigo Montoya
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

schmick wrote:antifa

Soyciopaths.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote:Yes it’s Obama’s fault that Don the Con is a tent folding cuck.
Wait I must’ve missed the news update. When did The Donald sneak a cash-loaded jet over there in the middle of the night?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote:
Kierland wrote:Yes it’s Obama’s fault that Don the Con is a tent folding cuck.
Wait I must’ve missed the news update. When did The Donald sneak a cash-loaded jet over there in the middle of the night?
When did Obama fly cash to the Saudis?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote:You keep using that word “cuck.” I don’t think it means what you think it means.
/s/
Indigo Montoya
You just don’t want to admit your boy is a tent folding pansy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote:Cuck = effeminate eater of soy with leftist political leanings. Also see antifa, democrat, liberal, gavin newsom supporters
Add your boy Don the Con to the list.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do tell.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
schmick wrote:Lefty cucks more concerned that a Saudi national was killed in a Saudi embassy in Turkey than they ever were about 4 Americans killed at an America embassy in Benghazi
Oh look out, schmick - one of them is about to pull out that all-important "straw man" thingie. :mrgreen:

That doesn't even rise to the level of "strawman thingie" though I'm not surprised you still don't get it.

More like deflection.

Example:

Melty's Mom:

"Melty, how many times have I told you not to wipe your boogers in schmikie's hair? You go right to your room and take a time out."

Melty:

"But Mom!!...derron showed his penis to Rooster!!! Aren't you going to do something about that?"
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

/does an abrupt about-face and leaves the thread as quickly as he entered it
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don’t worry you’re an innocent party here. You might consider dressing a little less provocatively though.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Melty:

"But Mom!!...derron showed his penis to Rooster!!! Aren't you going to do something about that?"
Yeah, she is going to come over and take a big fat lip lock off that gargantuan whang and never go back to what ever limp dick she has been jerking.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
As usual, fat fuck is first at the trough ...
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Like I said, you don’t even know the meaning.

You seem to be a glutton for punishment, among other things. But that’s cool it’s just you and we all love you anyway.

Carry on.

I have to go join one of the sanctuary city riots that are breaking out all around here.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Melty keeps doubling down on his stupidity. Unreal.