Guilty until proven innocent

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

atmdad
Elwood

Guilty until proven innocent

Post by atmdad »

Hopefully this ugly incident is behind us, and I pray that the assholes that brought us to this precipice recognize what they did.

Screw Michigan, I expect you will come back with a pithy comment, or you will just ignore this. I wouldn't be surprised.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Guilty until proven innocent

Post by smackaholic »

I hope it's not completely behind us.

I would like to see the FBI crawl up DiFi's ass for her shameful treatment of both Kavanaugh and Ford. The day she got the alleged letter from Ford, she should have submitted it to the FBI so they could conduct a thorough private investigation which would eventually go public....if warranted. Of course, there was no corroboration, so it would not have gone public and everyone would have been spared.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote:Hopefully this ugly incident is behind us, and I pray that the assholes that brought us to this precipice recognize what they did.

Screw Michigan, I expect you will come back with a pithy comment, or you will just ignore this. I wouldn't be surprised.
Brett Kavanaugh is a revolting pile of human excrement who doesn't deserve to be within miles of the Supreme Court. He lies his ass off about everything and is a partisan hack. What goes around, comes around, indeed, Brett.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Minority rule. Always fresh.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

51 of 100 is a minority?

Must be the new math.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/03/65401587 ... evaporates
Suck it, Screw, you bald-headed snowflake. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Brett Kavanaugh is a revolting pile of human excrement who doesn't deserve to be within miles of the Supreme Court. He lies his ass off about everything and is a partisan hack.
Finally some things you can relate very closely to and understand completely.

Suck it bitch, it is a done deal now. Kavanaugh can now move out of your dome and the POTUS can once again be the object of your incessant demented ramblings.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Brett Kavanaugh is a revolting pile of human excrement who doesn't deserve to be within miles of the Supreme Court. He lies his ass off about everything and is a partisan hack.
Finally some things you can relate very closely to and understand completely.

Suck it bitch, it is a done deal now. Kavanaugh can now move out of your dome and the POTUS can once again be the object of your incessant demented ramblings.
Sorry, but BK owns the deed on screwey's dome. He ain't going nowhere. I am sure he may lease it out to the next SCOTUS nominee, but he'll always show up to collect the rent every month.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BK is only one of many who can claim residency in Screwy’s dome.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I imagine by now his dome is like San Francisco. You'd think with all the human excrement that is living in there that some of you all would want to move out by now. But I guess you guys must enjoy the smell.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

atmdad wrote:Hopefully this ugly incident is behind us, and I pray that the assholes that brought us to this precipice recognize what they did.
Oh boo fucking hoo. Barf was accused of sexual assault and got called in for questioning. Yeah that’s never happened to anyone before. :meds: Cry me a fucking River cuck.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

So false accusations of sexual assault are OK in your book, kierland? That’s rather... Progressive of you.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That was the Dems playbook on this. They didn’t/don’t give two shits about Dr Ford. If they did old Senator Diane wouldn’t have sat on the letter stating the allegations until the senate vote was scheduled.

And now after the fact you have media types saying “I’m just glad we ruined his life.”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote:So false accusations of sexual assault are OK in your book, kierland? That’s rather... Progressive of you.
Who said they were false? Fallacy much? You idiots never change.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:That was the Dems playbook on this. They didn’t/don’t give two shits about Dr Ford. If they did old Senator Diane wouldn’t have sat on the letter stating the allegations until the senate vote was scheduled.
Irrelevant to his guilt or innocence.
And who gives a fuck? Most DAs could give two shits about the accuser. What’s the difference?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:That was the Dems playbook on this. They didn’t/don’t give two shits about Dr Ford. If they did old Senator Diane wouldn’t have sat on the letter stating the allegations until the senate vote was scheduled.

And now after the fact you have media types saying “I’m just glad we ruined his life.”
Yeah and the thousands of Trumpanzees screaming "lock her up! were presuming her innocence. I seem to remember some of the top Republicans chanting that at the Republican National Convention.

https://youtu.be/VtaxcKvRCpY

So seriously just fuck off with your presuming innocence garbage. Save that for some fool who might actually believe that you give a shit about presumption of innocence. Tell that to Tamir Rice.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:

Yeah and the thousands of Trumpanzees screaming "lock her up! were presuming her innocence. I seem to remember some of the top Republicans chanting that at the Republican National Convention.

https://youtu.be/VtaxcKvRCpY

So seriously just fuck off with your presuming innocence garbage. Save that for some fool who might actually believe that you give a shit about presumption of innocence. Tell that to Tamir Rice.
You seem to forget that the FBI said of Her: "there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information." The fact that a friendly Justice Dept didn't want to act on it doesn't remove the evidence.

As for presuming innocence, why was that assumed for Bill Clinton and not BK? Take your double standard and shove it up your ass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote:
Irrelevant to his guilt or innocence.
And who gives a fuck? Most DAs could give two shits about the accuser. What’s the difference?
I agree if we ignore all the Rhetoric coming from the liberals about being the party of women and caring for them. Turns out they don't really care either and as you pointed out Dr Ford was just a means to an end, screw her as a person.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I said it was irrelevant which implied I was not arguing it’s validity. I have no idea if it’s true or not. And neither do you.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Actually, yeah, we do. She either is bat shit crazy with her false memories, lying through her teeth, or deliberately allowing herself to be manipulated by the politicians with whose views she agrees.

How do we know this? Simple. There have been no corroborating witnesses who can recall her being at one of these parties where Kavanaugh was present, no one can recall driving her home when she would have been an emotional mess, she hasn’t released the name of her “therapist” who could be a quack for all we know, she conveniently only divulged Kavanaugh’s name once the SCOTUS’ left wing/right wing balance was threatened, she is an ardent Democrat and has given money to the party, she cannot recall pertinent and obvious details about who was there at this party, when it occurred, where it occurred, how she got there, how she returned home, yet could adamantly state she consumed only one beer prior to being almost groped. We have yet to discover who miraculously paid for her high dollar sexual assault specialty lawyers.

Then we have Kavanaugh’s calendar which exonerates him in great detail. And his friends. And her friends. And their classmates. All of whom have no knowledge of nor rumor of a near miss drunken rape which maybe, might, possibly, could have happened over the course of 8 months.

And now she just wants it all to go away, no doubt to avoid either a hefty fine or jail time for an untrue and vicious story.

Her story had holes big enough to drive a Mack truck through it while drifting the double trailer Fast ‘N’ Furious style.

The fact you Lefties keep clinging to this idiotic claim shows us in no uncertain terms that you are either stupid, gullible, naive, or all three at the same time. Nah, who am I kidding? You’re none of those— you’re just cynical opportunists intent on grabbing power in any manner you can.

The two things we can definitively conclude after all this is: Democrats have completely abandoned due process and the presumption of innocence and that #BelieveAllWomen only applies to Progressive women— not that any of this is a surprise to anyone paying attention. The Left has abandoned nearly every right in the Bill of Rights over the last fifty years because totalitarianism is their foundational philosophy.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

We don’t know for 100% certainty. We do know that she was the one who named names as witnesses. None of them supported her claims. She would actually be more credible had she not named any names. Hence her story shouldn’t be given much credibility either, unless of course you have political gain as your motivation.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote: If Trump gets a second term, I might go buy some wheat.
If he gets a second term ?? He is going to win big time. The Dems just continue to stick their heads up their asses and suck their own shit dry. Even in blue Oregon, Korrupt Kate is going to go down, even to some RINO mother fucker, but at least the statehouse will come back to a conservative after 30 fucking years of liberal destruction. He might make some progress on the shit the Dems have fucked up, but a 25 billion dollar PERS liability is going to be hard to deal with.

#walkaway bitches.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster "Actually, yeah, we do.“
Actually you don’t. Cherry picking all the stuff you like and ignoring the rest makes for a shitty closing argument.
Even Barf says she was assalted which renders most of your rant irrelevant.
You are nothing more than a partisan hack.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Even in blue Oregon, Korrupt Kate is going to go down...
How do you know this?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: If the Libtard justices leave, who will be left to champion the Libtard’s long-standing expansive Commerce Clause jurisprudence? If Trump gets a second term, I might go buy some wheat.
Just don’t buy any weed. Your expanded CC hating right wing militant buddies forgot to include it in their discussion of what they hate about the expanded CC.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote:The Left has abandoned nearly every right in the Bill of Rights over the last fifty years because totalitarianism is their foundational philosophy.
The bill of rights was (mostly) dismantled to make way for the war on drugs, a decidedly right wing affair. Nice try at fake news though.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Kierland wrote:
Rooster wrote:The Left has abandoned nearly every right in the Bill of Rights over the last fifty years because totalitarianism is their foundational philosophy.
The bill of rights was (mostly) dismantled to make way for the war on drugs, a decidedly right wing affair. Nice try at fake news though.
I realized the 10th Amendment argument offered by Republicans so conveniently when it suited them was actually bulshit when I saw that Reagan and Nixon we're happy to violate it when they saw fit.

We ought to just have a plebiscite to elect new representatives to a new Constitutional Convention so that we can agree on a framework that will be respected by both sides.

But that won't happen because if you try to do it by congressional districts you've gerrymandered the process from the start.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
If he gets a second term ?? He is going to win big time. The Dems just continue to stick their heads up their asses and suck their own shit dry. Even in blue Oregon, Korrupt Kate is going to go down, even to some RINO mother fucker, but at least the statehouse will come back to a conservative after 30 fucking years of liberal destruction. He might make some progress on the shit the Dems have fucked up, but a 25 billion dollar PERS liability is going to be hard to deal with.

#walkaway bitches.
This sounds like m2 blathering about how Cal keeps winning.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol: His life was ruined? JUSTICE Kavanaugh? Get real.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Derron wrote:

#walkaway bitches.
This sounds like m2 blathering about how Cal keeps winning.
Trolled your ass though. Put enough chum in the water and something comes along.
Derron
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
:lol: His life was ruined? JUSTICE Kavanaugh? Get real.
I dunno. Those are the words of your fellow media members. Not mine. Do try and keep up.

However I do agree that most of the media does need to get real.