Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

The man who killed Bin Laden

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Former US Special Operations Command chief Navy Adm Bill McRaven

Kicks Trump right in the pills

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e09bd043a9
William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Retired Navy Adm Bill McRaven

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: The man who killed Bin Laden

Post by Goober McTuber »

That's all you got? You're pathetic. :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan wrote:The man who killed Bin Laden
:lol:
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

My thinking is that this admiral is an honorable man. He has served his country, done some terrific things, and is entitled to his opinions. However, while his interactions with Brennan may have been positive and he has good memories of his working relationship with him, it doesn't excuse what Brennan has done in his capacity as a former government official in regard to Trump. Apparently nobody just retires quietly anymore and goes off into the sunset to play golf until they die.

As to Brennan's security clearance, he has no right to it, it can be revoked for any number of reasons, one of which is a lack of character and integrity. To wit:

In 2014... he (Brennan) denied to Congress that CIA officials under his supervision had improperly accessed the computer files of congressional staffers. He told the Council of Foreign Relations that the CIA would never do such a thing. The CIA’s Inspector General, however, contradicted Mr. Brennan directly, concluding unequivocally that agency officials had indeed improperly accessed congressional staffers’ files.

Furthermore, just because you had access to files and information in the past in your capacity as whatever functionary you were in a bureaucratic former life, doesn't mean you get to keep this access forever. He's no longer the chief at the CIA. And it has been a courtesy to them in their former capacity for CIA directors to retain their clearance in light of their experience and expertise, there's no requirement that they get to keep it. And ultimately the president can give or take away a security clearance, as we have seen in the Hillary Clinton escapades concerning her private server where she kept classified materials.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Rack.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:it doesn't excuse what Brennan has done in his capacity as a former government official in regard to Trump.
Yes, how dare he criticize Trump! Truly a capital offense!

Sent from my computer using treason
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Now let’s hear from the man who actually killed Bin Laden:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/16/ben-r ... rump-seal/
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:As to Brennan's security clearance, he has no right to it, it can be revoked for any number of reasons, one of which is a lack of character and integrity.
In which case Donald Trump's clearance should be immediately revoked.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote:
Rooster wrote:As to Brennan's security clearance, he has no right to it, it can be revoked for any number of reasons, one of which is a lack of character and integrity.
In which case Donald Trump's clearance should be immediately revoked.
Until we limit criminals and idiots from holding office, most of our elected officials will have security clearances they would never get otherwise.

But the day people retire, are fired, or their job description changes and they no longer have a need for their clearance, it should be revoked immediately. No exemptions.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

It needs to be pointed out that Paronto, the guy at Benghazi, refused to tell the lie that the embassy attack was the result of an anti-Muslim video as ordered by the Clinton State Department. He had his security clearance revoked for telling the truth. And who was the guy who punched his TS clearance ticket?

You guessed it: Brennan.
Cock o' the walk, baby!