Post your blood pressure

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Post your blood pressure

Post by BSmack »

Just had my BP taken 2 days ago. It was at 117 / 80.

2 years ago I was put on 10mg of Lisinopril. I decided some dietary changes were in order. I eat almost no red meat and I have for all intensive purposes stopped drinking.

Now I am down to 2.5 mg. The next time I meet with my doctor I'm going to talk about trying to get off of the medication completely.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

114/70. Taking meds galore. Had a blood draw and INF today, my annual cardiologist visit is Friday. Been almost 4 years since my bypass and aortic valve replacement. Prognosis pending. Hell, I'm 79 and happy to still be above ground.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Typically 115-120 over right around 70. Cholesterol numbers are good, particularly the HDL which has ranged from 81-91 the past 4 years. Suck it, Melty.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

My blood pressure is almost perfect, Melty. My doctor told me so. Try again.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Last time I checked it was 123/72.

Sorry I don't have a picture. Unlike you, I have to go to work every day to make a living. And I don't have a blood pressure cuff in my office desk.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Last time I checked it was 123/72.

Sorry I don't have a picture. Unlike you, I have to go to work every day to make a living. And I don't have a blood pressure cuff in my office desk.
Too poor to afford one? I don't believe you.
Oh, I can afford one. You might try checking your reading comprehension.

I said I don't keep one in my office desk, and I have to work for a living. Unlike you, apparently. Are you now down to sucking off the government teat, or does Duhron's penis provide sufficient nutrition?

BTW, my resting pulse is about 53.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I don't know my blood pressure because I'm not a big fatso and I'm in great shape...and I don't eat garbage.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:I don't know my blood pressure because I'm not a big fatso and I'm in great shape...and I don't eat garbage.
You seem to have no trouble posting a lot of it here.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:I don't know my blood pressure because I'm not a big fatso and I'm in great shape...and I don't eat garbage.
You seem to have no trouble posting a lot of it here.

Running tards* is part of a well balanced diet. Try and cut sodium (your salty tears) out of your daily regimen.

*The poptart Plan
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

BSmack wrote:Just had my BP taken 2 days ago. It was at 117 / 80.

2 years ago I was put on 10mg of Lisinopril. I decided some dietary changes were in order. I eat almost no red meat and I have for all intensive purposes stopped drinking.

Now I am down to 2.5 mg. The next time I meet with my doctor I'm going to talk about trying to get off of the medication completely.
I'm on the same 'scrip Bri. Been on it for about four years now. Just had BP checked last weekend. 108 over 80.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Was on lisinipril, recently switched over to losartan.

If you are on lisinipril and have a persistent dry cough, you might consider the same change. BP is typically 110-80, give or take a bit. Cholesterol is fine, despite my attempts to run it up.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Used to take lisinopril but had the same dry throat problem. Now I’m taking valsartan (the one that’s been recalled) and metoprolol. I’m supposed to keep my BP down because I have a family history of...get ready for it..................TAD.
:hfal:

Cue Meltspray head exploding gif

Thoracic Aortic Dissection

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20369496
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:My blood pressure is almost perfect, Melty. My doctor told me so. Try again.
Post a picture like I did, then we'll believe you. You seem like a pretty dishonest kind of guy. Haven't heard from any of the other 3 stoolges. :mrgreen:
Oh sure, Melty, I'll run over to the doctor's office right now, ask them to check my blood pressure right away, and tell them I need to take a picture of the display, because a fat fucking retard in Bacon Georgia wants to see it. :lol: :lol:

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:It's okay if you can't afford a monitor.
I'm generally not in the business of defending goobs, but....... Maybe he's just happy that he can afford to not need one.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Oh sure, Melty, I'll run over to the doctor's office right now, ask them to check my blood pressure right away, and tell them I need to take a picture of the display, because a fat fucking retard in Bacon Georgia wants to see it. :lol: :lol:
It's okay if you can't afford a monitor.
Those of us in good health don't need a monitor. You probably have a defibrillator, too.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Goober wrote:Those of us in good health don't need a monitor.

Yep.

I have low blood pressure and a slow heart rate.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

smackaholic wrote:Was on lisinipril, recently switched over to losartan.

If you are on lisinipril and have a persistent dry cough, you might consider the same change. BP is typically 110-80, give or take a bit.
Ditto except two years ago for me.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
Goober wrote:Those of us in good health don't need a monitor.

Yep.

I have low blood pressure and a slow heart rate.
You have a low IQ and a slow thought process as well. You & Gobblesuplittleboydicks are both terribly old and won't be around much longer.
Considering my good health, longevity of my parents, and your morbid obesity, I'll still be posting when you are but a faint bad memory.

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

OK, when do we post PSA, HDL/LDL, INR, et al. ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:OK, when do we post PSA, HDL/LDL, INR, et al. ?
You can start it off...

:wink:
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Being black and big, 6'1" 245 and north of 50, mine is around 110 over 70.

But I work out and if I see that bitch in Michigan, I am going to cave his face in and knock out the rest of his chicklets when I see them. Oh, I am serious. I don't like limp dicked, pussy wearing, sheep who follow anything the party tells them. When I see them on the street spouting their shit, I get in their face and they melt with the stare down. All limp pussies to the core.

Some who was down back late in the 90's and our Rome gatherings, I am not a person to play with........at all. Domelopper, Y2J, eternals know the deal. I don't fuck around pussies. I fuck them.

Smelling fear is an aphrodisiac to me. Screwy, you want to visit Goobs in Madison, show up, let me show you how a black dude can fuck you over with two black eyes and a swollen ass using a cane.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

shutyomouth,

You are a pussy too, to be honest.

You let these limp dick motherfuckers railroad your ass. Don't go soft on me in their ass dude. They don't deserve it. The media owns them. It is like that microwave radio you see in cartoons and shit that take over the masses brains like Dummicrats, they believe in anything.

Fuck them. They are the most stupidest gullible people in the world. I am surprised that they made it pass puerility.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Is this the long form of If I see you I'll fight you?
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Mikey wrote:Is this the long form of If I see you I'll fight you?

Come to Madison you dummicrat loving cunt. We can throw down.

But I know your kind, hide behind the media and flick "words" to sound important.

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with me.

You are a fucking joke.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So, Lurch Lunger wants to fight?

What a fucking joke.

Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Mikey wrote:So, Lurch Lunger wants to fight?

What a fucking joke.

Seriously dude?

Come to Madison or Minneapolis and find out?

There is many ways I can fuck you up with my training, you willing to go ther,e you cunt loving commie Dummicrat bitch?

I am even old, well in great shape, but old, I am in AARP. That should give you some chance you limp dick piece of shit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Considering my good health, longevity of my parents, and your morbid obesity, I'll still be posting when you are but a faint bad memory.
You’re an old drunk. We all know it, too. If your liver doesn’t fail first, you’ll wrap your car around a tree. BTW, my posting skills suck as hard as I do.

Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Oh, don't tell me, you are one of those Kevin Hart short fuckers, taller than Moving Fails Oompa Loompas, but enough for me to do one thrust kick and punt your ass 20 yards easily?

Man, I don't beat up retarded kids like you. I need men to stand toe to toe, Screwy fat ass is something I would love to change colors. I wonder how many shades of red I can make him, you know, broken ribs, a tibia, a fibula even the shins. Beaten that sorry son of a bitch would be like...medicine to me. I hate Dummicrat Lemmings and he is too big to shoot and sentient......well maybe sentient, we don't know that. He is the problem in our world and when we are told that is a problem, we go after them.

Screwy show up you pussy and fight me.

If not, you are a pussy and I will make your life and even more hell on here.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Goobs I don't want your stash, but it would be nice though to try some. But when I am down in Madtown, we can hit a resturant of your favorite and knock down a few drinks on my dime. I ain't going to wreck you or anything but you will see me and verify I am not fucking around. I would in the real world start a bar fight but the po po down there scares me even though I can beat people up with no problem, it was our entertainment during our stint.

So just saying, I am safe man. I just don't like Democrat junkies and you are not one of them and I don't care what people say what you are. You are more Centrist than anything. I don't like Republicans but they don't bother me, they look the other way.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

puerility
:?

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Arch Angel wrote:
Mikey wrote:So, Lurch Lunger wants to fight?

What a fucking joke.

Seriously dude?

Come to Madison or Minneapolis and find out?

There is many ways I can fuck you up with my training, you willing to go ther,e you cunt loving commie Dummicrat bitch?

I am even old, well in great shape, but old, I am in AARP. That should give you some chance you limp dick piece of shit.
I meant to add...probably more resembling this, but with less hair:

And why would I want to go to Madison or Minneapolis to find anything out? Just full of low-life flyover morons like you.

I already had more knowledge in my left testicle by the time I was 12 years old than you've accumulated in your entire AARP level experience.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Arch Angel wrote:There is many ways I can fuck you up
English, certainly not among them.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Archbonics
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Archbonics
Whacist
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arch Angel wrote:Being black and big, 6'1" 245 and north of 50, mine is around 110 over 70.

But I work out and if I see that bitch in Michigan, I am going to cave his face in and knock out the rest of his chicklets when I see them. Oh, I am serious. I don't like limp dicked, pussy wearing, sheep who follow anything the party tells them. When I see them on the street spouting their shit, I get in their face and they melt with the stare down. All limp pussies to the core.

Some who was down back late in the 90's and our Rome gatherings, I am not a person to play with........at all. Domelopper, Y2J, eternals know the deal. I don't fuck around pussies. I fuck them.

Smelling fear is an aphrodisiac to me. Screwy, you want to visit Goobs in Madison, show up, let me show you how a black dude can fuck you over with two black eyes and a swollen ass using a cane.
Haha, how did I miss this? Great melt you fat piece of shit. You make Spray look svelt and in shape.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: From what I hear, you're fatter than anybody in here.
I guess....if you have your head shoved up your rear.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Since we're discussing blood pressure, trolling, and melts, I'll drop this here:

That trolling at a rally caused melts and increased blood pressure. Trolling level: A+.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

That's an excellent block printing job on those t-shirts. The wrinkles in the fabric don't even show through it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If you're suggesting those shirts don't exist, you'd be quite wrong.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:If you're suggesting those shirts don't exist, you'd be quite wrong.
I have little doubt that the shirts exist. I'm suggesting that the lettering in the pictures was added to the pictures, and not printed on the shirts.