Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trump supporter calls Mexican landscapers rapists

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta be kidding.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So now Mikey is comparing that time your grandmother jaywalked because it was raining and she forgot her umbrella, to illegal aliens. Wow.

Mikey wrote: I don't GARA what they're doing in the San Francisco School Board elections.
So allowing illegal aliens to vote, who GARA? WOW.

Mikey wrote: Do you really think it's that easy to vote in California?
It sure appears that way. I went to the Sect of State of CA website. I can register to vote on-line. Yes I have to check a box that I am a citizen, but I can leave the DL # blank, the CA ID # blank, or the SS# blank. But CA will issue a DL to illegal aliens anyway. So they only thing on that form that someone would have to lie on is the check box that says they are a citizen. These people already broke the law just by being here, and a check box on an internet from is going to keep them from registering to vote? I just went all the way thru the form and used a Long Beach PO box and got thru each screen to the final one. I didn't hit submit on that, but if I had, what process does CA have behind the scenes to weed this out as fraud?

These are the reasons Trump is president. The fact that you don't see issues here or give a rat's ass is quite telling. Your excusing the illegal aliens, because all of us have committed a crime and are a criminal is pretty sad. Hopefully some of that is just message board fodder, but I doubt all of it is.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

1. Your claim that I’m excusing illegal aliens by comparing them to your grandmother is a classic strawman. You are the one who said anybody who breaks the law is a criminal. Based on your logic anybody who crosses the border illegally, even legitimately seeking asylum, is equivalent to a murderer or a rapist. Of course according to your Dear Leader they all are.
#CultofTrump

2. Until you hit the submit button and show me your CA voter registration and/or produce some real numbers about illegal voting (not just “people are saying”), your point has exactly zero validity.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote: Of course according to your Dear Leader they all are.
Go ahead and link that up.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta be kidding.
The exact numbers can be argued, what can't be argued is illegal aliens are costing California billions annually, and the state is approaching a 200 billion dollar deficit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:and the state is approaching a 200 billion dollar deficit.
Wrong
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

poor little mikey, gets called on his bullshit and immediately melts.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:1. Your claim that I’m excusing illegal aliens by comparing them to your grandmother is a classic strawman. You are the one who said anybody who breaks the law is a criminal. Based on your logic anybody who crosses the border illegally, even legitimately seeking asylum, is equivalent to a murderer or a rapist.
You accuse me of strawman and then turn around and strawman yourself. I said every illegal alien is a criminal. That is a fact. Period. Full Stop. I never mentioned murder or rapist. But illegally entering the country is far worse in my book than jaywalking or rolling thru a stop sign or driving a mile an hour above the speed limit. As fare as asylum seekers, there is a process and if they are legitimately seeking asylum, they wouldn't be entering the country illegally. Another strawman on your part.

You and your fellow libs are all worked up about Russian involvement in the last Presidential election. There is almost zero hard evidence of Russian involvement, yet you completely ignore how easy it is to vote here. Why the disconnect? If you are worried about the validity of elections you would be worried about foriegn goverments getting involved as well as making sure domestically only US citizens are able to vote. You certainly would support voter ID requirements. Yet you don't and have already said who GARA that illegals can vote in SFO.

Lots of double speak here.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

400 Billion Debt

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Huge difference between Debt and deficit. CA is likely going to be running a deficit, but it ain't going to be anything close to $200 Billion.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:There is almost zero hard evidence of Russian involvement
I laffed

Continue selling the free world down the river for partisan gain.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: There is almost zero hard evidence of Russian involvement.
So you refuse to believe the FBI, the CIA and every every federal intelligence and law enforcement agency, and instead choose believe a proven liar who's basically trying to cover his own ass.

Congratulations, you have officially lost your fucking mind.

#CultofTrump
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

You guys understand that the US has influenced elections in Central and South America, and elsewhere?

That is one of the things intelligence agencies do, and have been doing for a long time.

The fact the Pentagon and other government agencies were hacked is not so surprising, what is, is the length of time of the intrusions. The US has been dropping in education standings worldwide for decades, and we're starting to see the results, which are not good.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:You guys understand that the US has influenced elections in Central and South America, and elsewhere?
So fucking what? We should just bend over and accept it?

You like your boy Trump are a traitor.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Get used to it, the US education system is broken and like congress isn't going to be fixed anytime soon, especially by a Democratic party welcoming with open arm illegal aliens who dumb down classrooms.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

And if Trump is a traitor my guess is Muller must be ready to press charges, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:Get used to it, the US education system is broken and like congress isn't going to be fixed anytime soon, especially by a Democratic party welcoming with open arm illegal aliens who dumb down classrooms.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tardtalk
First of all, I am not in favor of welcoming illegal aliens with open arms. Other than asylum seekers, they should be turned back. I'm more concerned with those who have been here for years, and are law-abiding contributing members of society.

I doubt that any of them could possibly dumb down a class that you are a part of.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote: So you refuse to believe the FBI, the CIA and every every federal intelligence and law enforcement agency, and instead choose believe a proven liar who's basically trying to cover his own ass..
From the fine folks that brought us "mobile weapons labs" and "Iraqi connections to 9/11"...
Mikey wrote:Congratulations, you have officially lost your fucking mind.
Uh-huh.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Mikey wrote: So you refuse to believe the FBI, the CIA and every every federal intelligence and law enforcement agency, and instead choose believe a proven liar who's basically trying to cover his own ass..
From the fine folks that brought us "mobile weapons labs" and "Iraqi connections to 9/11"...
Because WMDs in Iraq, with Dick Cheney dictating the investigation results, and Russian hacking are so much the same thing?

Seriously, Dudley, stick with what you're good at.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: From the fine folks that brought us "mobile weapons labs" and "Iraqi connections to 9/11"...
Also the same folks who covered up the JFK murder and continue to do so, "because of national security concerns".

If Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone why the secrecy?

One has to wonder who the intelligence community works for, it certainly isn't the president or the American people.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Joe in PB wrote:
Also the same folks who covered up the JFK murder and continue to do so, "because of national security concerns".
Oh, I think high-profile cases of lead poisoning are going to be making headlines in the not too distant future...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yes the Russians hacked the DNC and showed that the insiders tilted the dance floor away from Sanders towards Clinton.

Link us up to one baked voting machine that had additional ballots cast or one that wiped out votes.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote:Are the majority of illegal immigrants violent criminals?

A majority? Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how you define violent. Do they beat their wives or girlfriends? A goodly number of them do, as anecdotally witnessed by me when I worked EMS. Does driving drunk count as being a violent crime when the vehicle an illegal is driving crashes into either a person or thing? This too is something I’ve witnessed when I was an EMS pilot. Anecdotally, the majority of drunk drivers where I worked were Mexicans, either legal or illegal, presumably because the culture does not frown on that kind of behavior in Mexico.

Regardless, take the word violent out of your question and the answer is, yes, 100% of illegal aliens are criminals. If one illegal alien is a violent criminal, that’s one too many. Sadly, as I have shown via news reports, the actual number is far beyond just one.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/it ... -soon.html
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:Anecdotally
All righty then.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote:
All righty then.
I’m glad you’ve changed your mind on this topic and agree with me now. Congratulations. You’ve just taken your first step on a long journey towards joyful sobriety, intellectual honesty, and good citizenship. Your next step? Write your local election board and de-register from the Dem party you’ve been a member of for the past 60 years.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
All righty then.
I’m glad you’ve changed your mind on this topic and agree with me now. Congratulations. You’ve just taken your first step on a long journey towards joyful sobriety, intellectual honesty, and good citizenship. Your next step? Write your local election board and de-register from the Dem party you’ve been a member of for the past 60 years.
Get some facts and get back to me. I'm not a member of the Dem party, BTW.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Well, Molly Tibbet’s killer was caught today and he was— you guessed it! —an illegal alien. An illegal Mexican who has been living in the US has been arrested in the wake of Tibbet’s death in Iowa. Another future Democrat voter.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:Well, Molly Tibbet’s killer was caught today and he was— you guessed it! —an illegal alien. An illegal Mexican who has been living in the US has been arrested in the wake of Tibbet’s death in Iowa. Another future Democrat voter.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The trouble is, it seems like time moves differently in the US when it comes to illegal aliens. Instead of 24 hour day, it appears that we have the day cycle of Jupiter— or in the case of illegals committing crimes when compared to US citizens, a pulsar. That clock gets it right about 700 times a second, approximately the rate at which illegal aliens break our laws.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:Well, Molly Tibbet’s killer was caught today and he was— you guessed it! —an illegal alien. An illegal Mexican who has been living in the US has been arrested in the wake of Tibbet’s death in Iowa. Another future Democrat voter.
More likely a future resident of a state penitentiary or a potter's field, and not likely voting.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

You gotta start small though. First you get the illegals to vote in school board elections and then you move up from there. Crawl, walk, run!
:wink:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Rooster don't try to convince hard core Dimicrits with logic. Sanctuary politics are not logical, and despite problems with that policy worldwide, it's all good for them.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

That is exactly the Democratic platform for mid terms, good luck with that.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:That is exactly the Democratic platform for mid terms, good luck with that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using no common sense whatsoever
It's not the Democratic platform, it's just an honest look at the situation. No, I am not in favor of illegal immigration, but I am not willing to argue against it with fucking lies like you apparently are.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

What lies have I posted about illegal immigration?

I simply call a spade a spade, you on the other had prefer the ostrich with its head in the sand approach.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You seemed to be chiming in with the rest of the TTL brigade regarding crimes committed by illegals. You suggested that stating that the crime rate was actually lower for illegals was the Democratic platform.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Please provide the quote, or shove your "seemed to be take" up your ass.