America's fittest cities

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

America's fittest cities

Post by Goober McTuber »

Note that numbers 3, 4 and 5 reflect positively on Screwball, myself and Dinsdale.
(NBC News) — The American College of Sports Medicine has released its annual rankings of America's 100 "Fittest Cities" and Arlington, Virginia came out on top.

Arlington's numerous bike trails and parks helped it win first place.

Minneapolis, last year's "Fittest City," was just four-tenths of a point behind in this year's ranking.

Rounding out the top five are Washington, D.C., Madison, Wisconsin and Portland, Oregon.

"The top things for these cities is that they have wonderful opportunities for being physically active and having a high quality of life," says Barbara Ainsworth of the American College of Sports Medicine.

It's not just exercise that counts. Healthy cities also have low smoking rates and easy access to fresh fruit and vegetables at farmer's markets.

Oklahoma City came in last at number 100.

Read more: http://bit.ly/2pPLlZ6
https://www.wthr.com/article/list-of-am ... s-released

:bode:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: America's fittest cities

Post by Joe in PB »

Obviously written for the poor bastards that live in those shi...fantastic cities. Not an actual sampling of the populace in terms of overall health, body fat percentage, etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:Obviously written for the poor bastards that live in those shi...fantastic cities. Not an actual sampling of the populace in terms of overall health, body fat percentage, etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tardtalk
It was put together by a college...never mind, you wouldn't understand.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

If you're not sampling the populace of cities for overall health you can not determine fittest city. The number of recreational choices, etc do not determine overall fitness of a city.

My guess is if a sampling of the populace was done, most cities would be found to have similar fitness levels.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:My guess

Is exactly that. An uninformed guess by a halfwit douchenozzle.

Read this:

http://www.americanfitnessindex.org/wp- ... 180504.pdf

and get back to me.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:My guess

Is exactly that. An uninformed guess by a halfwit douchenozzle.

Read this:

http://www.americanfitnessindex.org/wp- ... 180504.pdf

and get back to me.
Until each of your heroes has actually gone and interviewed every inhabitant of each city listed - this is a shit list, Goobs. It amazes me how you are so drawn in with everything people like this say.

If they have done that, then I'll believe them.
What the fuck are you babbling about, tubby? It's a study. Done by scientists. Who have detailed their methodology. Shut the fuck and go mainline a liter of corn oil.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:

What the fuck are you babbling about, tubby? It's a study. Done by scientists. Who have detailed their methodology. Shut the fuck and go mainline a liter of corn oil.
Says the guy who gets blasted in the chin by CNN jizz every day. I am sure those scientists set it all up with the "methodology" they wanted to, to get the result they wanted. You know, like when your handlers at CNN want you to parrot a certain take on one of their " stories". They set it up that way.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Here's a list of lists I'd like to see:

Top 5 most useless lists
Top 5 most idiotic arguments about top 5 lists
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Top 5 dumbest motherfuckers on T1B

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I never make any lists.
:?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Top 5 dumbest motherfuckers on T1B

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick

Dishonorable mention: Mikey
You're welcome.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thank you.

This means everything to me.

:logan:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Until each of your heroes has actually gone and interviewed every inhabitant of each city listed - this is a shit list, Goobs. It amazes me how you are so drawn in with everything people like this say.

If they have done that, then I'll believe them.
Notice how Bacon, Georgia's not on there?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Note that numbers 3, 4 and 5 reflect positively on Screwball, myself and Dinsdale.
(NBC News) — The American College of Sports Medicine has released its annual rankings of America's 100 "Fittest Cities" and Arlington, Virginia came out on top.

Arlington's numerous bike trails and parks helped it win first place.

Minneapolis, last year's "Fittest City," was just four-tenths of a point behind in this year's ranking.

Rounding out the top five are Washington, D.C., Madison, Wisconsin and Portland, Oregon.

"The top things for these cities is that they have wonderful opportunities for being physically active and having a high quality of life," says Barbara Ainsworth of the American College of Sports Medicine.

It's not just exercise that counts. Healthy cities also have low smoking rates and easy access to fresh fruit and vegetables at farmer's markets.

Oklahoma City came in last at number 100.

Read more: http://bit.ly/2pPLlZ6
https://www.wthr.com/article/list-of-am ... s-released

:bode:
Huh, I was hoping for America's Fattest Cities

Sincerely,
Spray
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Says the guy who gets blasted in the chin by CNN jizz every day. I am sure those scientists set it all up with the "methodology" they wanted to, to get the result they wanted. You know, like when your handlers at CNN want you to parrot a certain take on one of their " stories". They set it up that way.
Do you ever stop thinking of semen? Holy fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Top 5 dumbest motherfuckers on T1B

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick
VVVVVVVVVV
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick
Says the guy who believes Madison is one of the best places to live in the country, because he lives there and read it on the local news media website.

Any top 5 dumbest list on this board that doesn't have screwy at the top qualifies the author as one dumb ass motherfucker.

1. Screwy - Board bitch leader, ANTIFA scumbag.

2. Moving Fail - Run

3. Goobs - Drools over any female poster, asking for photos to jack to, his creepiness runs them all off. Most likely his SO is a heifer or sheep, at least whiskey takes care of any doubts.

4. Mikey - California Democrats provide sanctuary to illegal immigrants and criminals, spends billions on a train to nowhere, and Mikey applauds while planning to move to another state, but hey he finally made a list.

5. Diego in Seattle - Another democrat minion who deep throats hook line and sinker everything the party controlled media advocates.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Fri May 18, 2018 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Says the guy who believes Madison is one of the best places to live in the country, because he lives there and read it on the local news media website.
Madison is a great place to live despite Gobbles McTubesteak living there.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick
Says the guy who believes Madison is one of the best places to live in the country, because he lives there and read it on the local news media website.

Any top 5 dumbest list on this board that doesn't have screwy at the top qualifies the author as one dumb ass motherfucker.

2. Moving Fail - Run

3. Goobs - Drools over any female poster, asking for photos to jack to, his creepiness runs them all off. Most likely his SO is a heifer or sheep, at least whiskey takes care of any doubts.

4. Mikey - California Democrats provide sanctuary to illegal immigrants and criminals, spends billions on a train to nowhere, and Mikey applauds while planning to move to another state, but hey he finally made a list.

5. Diego in Seattle - Another democrat minion who deep throats hook line and sinker everything the party controlled media advocates.
My my you are one bitter little snowflake.
Why don’t you do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and drown yourself in Mission Bay.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick
I believe you stole this from the midget. Glad to see I am in your aging dome at # 1.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:

Dohron
suckaholic
Joe in PB
Rooster
schmick

2. Moving Fail - Run

Why don’t you do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and drown yourself in Mission Bay.
Doesn't MB have enough sewage closures as it is?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Doesn't MB have enough sewage closures as it is?
What I wrote about you two is the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

America's fittest cities, bwaaaa, more like America's pussiest cities.

The metrics seem to take into consideration the amount of tax money spent on things like parks, segregated bike paths, pools... Fuck, you don't need that shit, get and ride your bike down the road, swim in the ocean, volleyball or futbol on the sand, surf, paddle your Kayak wherever you want to pull it and launch from.

When you live in a area where on an annual basis the average lowest temperature is in the mid 40's (24 hour cycle) and average highest temperature is in the mid 80's (24 hour cycle) it is easy to become a weather pussy.

Every time I fly back home on a trip, be it business or vacation I can honestly have no regrets about the place I left and be happy to be back. At a minimum the planes are half full of tourists, convention goers, etc. and they can just go on there way to enjoy for 3 days or 2 weeks. I will collect my bag, and happily Uber back to my home and bed.

Can you say that about returning home to Madison, WI in January, or Wash DC in August? Or moving from Indiana to Sacramento and saying "I am close to the beach", Shit, I had to bite my tongue to not offend some gal I was talking to a couple of weeks ago.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: My my you are one bitter little snowflake.
He prefers T1B to be his safe space. Ironic, isn't it?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote:America's fittest cities, bwaaaa, more like America's pussiest cities.

The metrics seem to take into consideration the amount of tax money spent on things like parks, segregated bike paths, pools... Fuck, you don't need that shit, get and ride your bike down the road, swim in the ocean, volleyball or futbol on the sand, surf, paddle your Kayak wherever you want to pull it and launch from.

When you live in a area where on an annual basis the average lowest temperature is in the mid 40's (24 hour cycle) and average highest temperature is in the mid 80's (24 hour cycle) it is easy to become a weather pussy.

Every time I fly back home on a trip, be it business or vacation I can honestly have no regrets about the place I left and be happy to be back. At a minimum the planes are half full of tourists, convention goers, etc. and they can just go on there way to enjoy for 3 days or 2 weeks. I will collect my bag, and happily Uber back to my home and bed.

Can you say that about returning home to Madison, WI in January, or Wash DC in August? Or moving from Indiana to Sacramento and saying "I am close to the beach", Shit, I had to bite my tongue to not offend some gal I was talking to a couple of weeks ago.
Sober up and try again, Atomic Panties
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

NBC News wrote:Arlington, Virginia came out on top.
I lived in Arlington until I gained a few pounds and the City Council said I had to leave.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:3. Goobs - Drools over any female poster, asking for photos to jack to, his creepiness runs them all off. Most likely his SO is a heifer or sheep, at least whiskey takes care of any doubts.
Huh? I assume you have me confused with someone else. Or you're just trying to cement your position in the top 5.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

And there you go again.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And there you go again.
I so wish you were gay like me!
Not going to happen.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

wtf buttsy
Go Bucs, Gators
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Thankfully not.
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Here are America's fattest cities.

https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-citie ... ica/10532/

I don't see Macon in there, though there are plenty from SEC country.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Enough of this counter-productivity comrades! It serves no purpose. I'm sure you're all fat pigs equally.

Actually this got me curious, I'm wondering what America's fatness was on a global scale and did some research. Turns out the US is the nineteenth most bloated country in the world, I thought it would be first.
The top eighteen are tiny Pacific islands with populations of a thousand tubby's.

The shipment of exercise equipment to all the colonies must have foundered.

https://renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Blame the small Pacific Islands "largeness" on Best Foods and Hellmans.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bucmonkey wrote:wtf buttsy
Obviously he's an abusive pedophile.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

atmdad wrote:Blame the small Pacific Islands "largeness" on Best Foods and Hellmans.
and...

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Beaten up? Because a penis-obsessed fat fucking retard called me gay? :lol: :lol:

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

A woman with a moustache walks into a bar...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Your Mon May 21, 2018 2:21 pm comment was as bad as I've seen you get.
The truth can be painful.