California legislation I fully support...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

California legislation I fully support...

Post by Left Seater »

I fully support SB 4 in California. This bill would provide free or subsidized health care to illegal aliens in California. The bill made it out of committee but is now in the suspended file pending a budget review. I think the odds are long for this bill passing, but we can hope.

With CA’s Billions of debt I can’t see them passing this, but then again it is California. But if it does pass the other border states should offer up free transportation for all illegal aliens to California. I can see our costs and headaches due to illegals going down substantially if CA passes this.

Come on CA, you can do it!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: California legislation I fully support...

Post by Derron »

Been going on in Oregon for a long time. There are Federally subsidized health clinics in towns where the Hispanic population is easily over 70%. Our local school district has free health clinics , at least they give the slutty little bitches birth control. The school district is about 57% Hispanic now with "dreamers" and anchor babies all over the place. There are emergency room visits that are never paid for and never billed.

They all come up here to get away from the crowding in California. Probably not going back when they already get free health care here.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:With CA’s Billions of debt
Stop watching Faux News.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

How do you even function in life when you are wrong as often as you are? Do you even understand the difference between debt and a budget? Clearly the answer to that is no.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/09/27/w ... sive-debt/
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

But, but, but... we are the 5th largest economy.

The government workers "defined benefits" retirement packages from the state level all the way down to the city levels are bankrupting the system. Time to cut the cord and move all to a "defined contribution" system as the private sector did 20 years ago. With the exception to front line first responders, firefighters and police personnel, but near retirement pension spiking for these people that are not in the field any longer needs to stop as well.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Huffington Post, MSNBC, CNN, he's a preprogrammed Manchurian Candidate Liberal.

Along with Goobs Mikey, and Screwy.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote:With CA’s Billions of debt
Stop watching Faux News.
Would billions of dollars in unfunded pension liabilities be more accurate, DiS?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:Huffington Post, MSNBC, CNN, he's a preprogrammed Manchurian Candidate Liberal.

Along with Goobs Mikey, and Screwy.
Getting pretty crowded up in your dome, I see.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

schmick wrote: Prop 187

They haven't put out anything remotely interesting since their third album.

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Prop 13 has fucked with California's finances than Prop 187 has.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Prop 13 has fucked with California's finances than Prop 187 has.
There should be an amendment to the US Constitution banning any and all forms of property tax at any level of government. It's the antithesis of freedom

So, once every 3-12 months, you have to pay money, or else someone takes ownership of your property... that's not "owning," it's "renting your property from the government."

So if a person grows all their own food and is completely self-sufficient on their property, that's illegal. Again, the antithesis of "freedom."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dinsdale wrote:
So if a person grows all their own food and is completely self-sufficient on their property, that's illegal. Again, the antithesis of "freedom."
So they build their own roads? Manage the water table on an under their property? Command the air space above their property, upwards to infinity?
Why not renounce your citizenship and declare yourself a "free man"?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

That's right...I'm going full 'tart...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: So they build their own roads? Manage the water table on an under their property? Command the air space above their property, upwards to infinity?
Did they use the roads?

I didn't say they shouldn't be taxed in some way, once they leave their property. Just that property taxes are evil.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What Dins said.

And the worst part is it is government penalizing you for improving your property.

It is idiotic.

Citizens should pay a flat rate tax. It should have fukk all to do with your income or the value of your property. It should also have fukk all to do with your marital status, or the number of kids you have.

And if you can't pay your taxes or are on any form of assistance you shouldn't get a vote.

Why give a vote to someone with no skin in the game?

Since you didn't put anything into the pot, you ought not have a say in how it's spent
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Prop 13 has fucked with California's finances than Prop 187 has.
I'll refrain from the grammar smack and ask a simple question. Why do you think this? Do you believe increased taxation is the answer to all of civil societies ills? Do you trust that elected officials are truly looking out for their constituents? Are you blind to the fact that many politicos are using the local elections as a stepping stone to the holy grail of the federal office where graft and insider trading in the stock market is rampant?

Our system of government is the best in the world, but it is running off its tracks because it is getting too big for its britches.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

....and because lemmings vote party lines as opposed to doing a little research and thinking for themselves on issues and candidates.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Citizens should pay a flat rate tax. It should have fukk all to do with your income or the value of your property. It should also have fukk all to do with your marital status, or the number of kids you have.

And if you can't pay your taxes or are on any form of assistance you shouldn't get a vote.

Since you didn't put anything into the pot, you ought not have a say in how it's spent
You are insane.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackaholic believes in the feudal system.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Citizens should pay a flat rate tax. It should have fukk all to do with your income or the value of your property. It should also have fukk all to do with your marital status, or the number of kids you have.

You are insane.

The flat tax rate I can get behind if we are talking IRS. I am certainly not a big fan of property taxes, but hey. I don't have kids and don't use the public schools. However, at the same time our school district is awesome and it has helped drive the value of our home higher. So, whatever. Property taxes do make more sense to me when it comes to things like a levee district or water district. Anyone behind the levee should help pay for the construction, maintenance, insurance of the levee. Why I should pay less than my neighbor just because my house is smaller, doesn't make that much sense, but again, whatever.

As for voting, the only people that should not be allowed to vote are those who have committed some sort of voter fraud. You mess with the system and try to rig it, you lose your right to vote along with whatever other consequences a jury deems appropriate.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:

You are insane.
No, I just want a smaller government that leaves me the fukk alone as much as possible.

We are all citizens and should be treated equally. Part of being treated equally is not being asked to contribute more than others. Hell, I'm even OK with some paying more, as they would in a simple flat tax system where Uncle Sugar gets X% off the top. What I am not OK with is "paying your fair share" as defined by progressives.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Command the air space above their property, upwards to infinity?
Why not renounce your citizenship and declare yourself a "free man"?
The firmament doesn’t extend to infinity. It just goes to where God poked holes in it to hang those two dimensional LEDs stars— according to pop tart. Yeah, I’m an asshole for bringing that shit in here.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Smackaholic believes in the feudal system.
Bullshit.

The Feudal system layed considerable taxes on everyone misfortunate enough to have dropped from a non-noble vagina. Those fortunate enough collected this tax, lived very well, and passed on a percentage to the next noble up the food chain

Progressives want something similar, but rather than Nobles, they have politicians.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

This just was on Fox— half of Bay Area Californians want to leave the state. Ouch.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/ba ... finds.html
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The exodus also includes LA, Orange & San Diego counties. California politics turn off many people, people who don't want to be on the hook for supporting illegal alien hordes, something not mentioned in the article. Realistically Democrats ought to be taking it in the shorts in the state elections, but the lemming factor and Demokookiness is rampant, like cancer eating away its host.

Cue Goobs:

Nothing to see here. Californians have more money than they need, besides, paying more taxes is good for the party........
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Leave me out of this. California is a nice place to visit.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim