Raiders Threw Game?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Raiders Threw Game?

Post by Softball Bat »

It's a fun theory, but without much more evidence I'm not buying it.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

But you are buying the team is a dumpster fire after last season's resurrection?

And yes, I am buying it, where there is smoke........

A coaching change during the offseason is also a distinct possibility.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Not looking good for the funkies.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

I actually kinda subscribe to this theory along with many other 'duh fans. So many factors make it hold some water. Carr was never sacked this much, let alone 3-4 times in ONE game after kneelgate started and this purported rumor got out about him standing on the sidelines then he can stand alone on the field. He stood alone that game. It was sick. All of us watching were upset as the game carried on. An unprotected QB is a soon to be injured QB. This season started out so damn strong and kneelgate tore up the locker room. Plus all of Lynch's antics. Turns out Lynch was probably one of the worst decisions as he is uncontrollable. I am going to miss Del Rio. I miss Gruden as the coach. My heart tore when he went to Tampa Bay and then broke in the Shame Bowl.

The Carr injury last season though - that killed playoffs. You can't go into playoffs with a 3rd string. I had left the house and had to go back and caught the injury. I sat down and cried. Real tears. It was a very sad end to the season that day, I watched playoffs, but it was brutal.

Anyway - this is old news but I love my team.... Carry on.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derek Carr better toughen up his vagina in a hurry or his days as Raider starting QB are numbered.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is