Moving Sale

Re: Roy Moore the pedophile

Post by Moving Sale »

You people are fucking weird.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Over the last 48 hours, the Republican Party has come to grips with a stark reality: Roy Moore may well win the Alabama special election next Tuesday.

That realization has triggered a series of events. President Donald Trump, always interested in associating himself with winning, endorsed Moore on Monday in a tweet and a phone call -- telling the embattled Senate nominee to "go get 'em!" And the very same senators who called on Moore to step aside and condemned him for allegedly pursuing sexual relationships with teenage girls when he was in his 30s started to find ways to walk those comments back.

"I think we're going to let the people of Alabama decide a week from Tuesday who they want to send to the Senate, and then we'll address the matter appropriately," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky said Sunday.

Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch took that rationalization even further on Monday while traveling with Trump in Utah.

Of Trump's endorsement of Moore, Hatch said: "I don't think he had any choice but to do that. You know he needs every Republican he can get so he can put his agenda through. So that's the only Republican you can possibly get down there."

Added Hatch of the accusations against Moore: "Many of the things he allegedly did are decades ago. So it's hard to -- that's a decision that has to be made by the people in that state."

And, of course, the Republican National Committee announced Monday night that it will re-engage financially in the Alabama race just weeks after pulling its money out of the state.

So. This is where we are. In the space of a few weeks, establishment Republicans have gone from saying they believed the allegations made against Moore and insisting he couldn't and shouldn't represent the GOP to leaving it to the people of Alabama to decide and attacking the accusations as decades old.

Why? Simple. Because the race is in a week. Moore has denied all of the allegations and never wavered in his pledge to remain in the race. And, perhaps most importantly, polling suggests Moore's numbers have bounced back after an initial dip following the accusations. In short: He looks like a winner now, so Republicans are finding ways to justify his behavior.

That logic is transparently obvious in Hatch's comments about Moore and the race. "You know [Trump] needs every Republican he can get so he can put his agenda through," is Hatch essentially acknowledging that winning matters more than anything else. Period. Full stop. That any Republican, even one faced with allegations of sexually inappropriate conduct, is better than any Democrat.

That logical leap also puts to lie the idea forwarded by Colorado Republican Sen. Cory Gardner (R) that if Moore wins, Senate Republicans should and would move to expel him from the chamber.

Color me skeptical. The last senator expelled was in 1862 for supporting the Confederacy. And, given the walking back of their Moore criticisms of late, can you imagine Republican senators pushing to overturn the results of a popular election victory? If, as McConnell said, Senate Republicans are content with letting the people of Alabama decide who their senator should be, then the Senate can't very well overturn that verdict now can they?

There are real risks in Republicans' newly adopted "winning isn't everything, it's the only thing" strategy in Alabama, however.

"Roy Moore in the US Senate would be a stain on the GOP and on the nation," tweeted 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Monday night. "Leigh Corfman and other victims are courageous heroes. No vote, no majority is worth losing our honor, our integrity."

That sentiment was echoed Tuesday morning by Matthew Dowd, who handled polling for George W. Bush's presidential campaign. "After going all in for Roy Moore, the President, the White House, the GOP, and any of their enablers has zero moral authority to talk about Weinstein, Franken, Conyers, etc.," tweeted Dowd. "Deplorable."

The issue Romney and Dowd raise is this: If the core principle of a political party is winning as a means to hold power then that party runs the very real risk of not standing for anything. Winning and power are means to an end. That end is accomplishing the policy goals that a party stands for. Winning isn't a goal to be achieved via governance.

What Republicans are doing here with their Moore justifications is seeking short-term gain at the very real risk of long-term pain. Keeping a two-seat Senate majority may seem like the most important thing in the world to Senate Republicans today. But, if the cost is sacrificing any sort of moral high ground when it comes to acceptable behavior in politics (and life), the prospect of holding a single Senate seat seems like a very poor tradeoff.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

They have no shame.
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Just like up here at the North fukkin' Pole, money talks reindeer shit walks. No toys, no pudding. No sled pull, no play time with "Plato in the barrel"

Too much ingrained money riding on these republican fossils. Remember, all this news and talk is just political theater to distract you humans.
I don't need a Fucking Link I know people in Oreg0n.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There hasn't been any shame in DC in an awful long time.

The last case of shame making an appearance might have been Tricky Dick saying fuggit and resigning rather than putting everyone through an impeachment shit show.

As for Moore, my take is that as a young man, he had a somewhat creepy tendency to go after them young. How young and to what extent is open to debate.

At some point he settled down and married someone younger, but not in a creepy way and there hasn't been a peep out of anyone in 40 fukking years, until it became extremely convenient for such a peep to occur.....for the dems.

Note this peep did not occur during the republican primary when you would expect any legitimate peepers to speak up. Doing so at that time likely would have resulted in Mel Brooks getting the nod since Luther Strange had the albatross of a McConnell endorsement hanging around his neck. It's too bad it didn't happen then. I would have been happier with him as he doesn't have as much social concervative baggage as Moore.

But here we are. It is now up to Alabamans. So the rest of us may as well STFU.

What I would like to see is an investigation into these 40 year old allegations, as best as they can be done. In particular the questionable yearbook signature which that attention whore Gloria Aldred seems in no hurry to turn over to impartial experts that might easily dismiss it as fake.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You may feel free to STFU. From this point forward, as a matter of fact. On any and all subjects.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:They have no shame.
Nor do Dems and water is wet.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

28 Democratic senators have called for Franken to resign. Just sayin'.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

How many called for Clinton to resign when multiple women came forward?

Just sayin...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:How many called for Clinton to resign when multiple women came forward?

Just sayin...
You have learned well at the feet of your orange harasser-in-chief master

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la ... story.html
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote:How many called for Clinton to resign when multiple women came forward?

Just sayin...

Meanwhile rather than deal with the question and the double standard of the answer just twist it back onto Trump. :meds:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:They have no shame.
Nor do Dems and water is wet.
Dems are calling for Coyers' head. Dems are calling for Fanken's head. Dems are firing people and pushing them out of their jobs and careers. Repubs are suck Moore Orange dick.
Go fuck yourself you fucking hack.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Just sayin...

Meanwhile rather than deal with the question and the double standard of the answer just twist it back onto Trump. :meds:
Growing is not a double standard you fucking piece of shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Al Franken just needs to switch parties. Then he'd be aight.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You libs are delusional thinking you have the corner on upstanding politicians.

So unaware.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:You libs are delusional thinking you have the corner on upstanding politicians.

So unaware.
Go fuck yourself you fucking drive by asswipe.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And left with only insults and curse words. #losing
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Franken's seat is in safe democrat hands, as is Conyers. Franken is a bufoon, Conyers hasn't had a lucid thought since the Clinton administration. They are simply putting their trash out and trying to make it seem they give a fukk about harassment.

The republicans are leaving this to the voters, partly because they haven't a say and partly because they see no need to throw a solid republican seat to the dems. Also there is the convenient timing of the charges, the fact that he went without charges for 40 years. Had this come out early in the primary, it would have been far more believable and the republicans would have put that Moore out to the curb as well.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:You libs are delusional thinking you have the corner on upstanding politicians.

So unaware.
Dems don't think they have the corner on upstanding politicians, Repugnantcans do. The left is simply pointing out the right's hypocrisy.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

So unaware.
Dems don't think they have the corner on upstanding politicians, Repugnantcans do. The left is simply pointing out the right's hypocrisy.
After showcasing their own for years and years.

The dems are just trying to make lemonade out of this batch of lemons, by pretending they are actually sacrificing something politically by throwing their easily replaced dead weight into the dumpster.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:

What I would like to see is an investigation into these 40 year old allegations, as best as they can be done.
Which is damn near impossible to do since it has been...well 40 years since it happened and we all remember exact dates, places and people after 40 years. Should be a real accurate and fair investigation I am sure.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:. Repubs are suck Moore Orange dick. Go fuck yourself you fucking hack. you fucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself you fucking drive by asswipe.
Outstanding...on only one page of this thread you get off that many "go fuck yourself " blasts. "

We are going to call you Moving Parrot from now on, since all you can do is squawk " Go fuck yourself" incessantly. This can be your new avatar, but this parrot is a hell of a lot better looking that you I am sure, since you probably resemble a shaved dogs ass walking backwards.

Derron
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

So unaware.

Hypocrisy like Nancy Pelosi supporting Rep Kihuen despite his sexual assult claims.

Or the hypocrisy of supporting Ted Kennedy.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:. Repubs are suck Moore Orange dick. Go fuck yourself you fucking hack. you fucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself you fucking drive by asswipe.
Outstanding...on only one page of this thread you get off that many "go fuck yourself " blasts. "

We are going to call you Moving Parrot from now on, since all you can do is squawk " Go fuck yourself" incessantly. This can be your new avatar, but this parrot is a hell of a lot better looking that you I am sure, since you probably resemble a shaved dogs ass walking backwards.
Nice white flag you stupid fuck.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Parrot wrote:
Derron wrote:

Nice white flag you stupid fuck.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Plus the fact is that he'll embarrass Alabamians on a daily basis.
Sounds like a tall order.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Plus the fact is that he'll embarrass Alabamians on a daily basis.
Sounds like a tall order.
You can bet your life that there have been far more transplants from Wisconsin to end up in Alabama than the reversal. Let that sink in...
I'm certain that raised the collective IQ in both states. Please take some more of our dumbasses.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Sam for his reasoned and sensible take.

Fuck the rest of you, you know who you are.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Rack Sam for his reasoned and sensible take.

Fuck the rest of you, you know who you are.
So far it looks like 88pedos, Left Seated pedo, smackapedo and Dupedo all want more child sex predators to vote for.
Am I missing anyone?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote:Moore isn't even accused of pedophilia, perhaps the high end of hebephilia but certainly not accused of being a pedophile.
Age of consent is 16 in Alabama, imbecile.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
schmick wrote:Moore isn't even accused of pedophilia, perhaps the high end of hebephilia but certainly not accused of being a pedophile.
Anyone surprised Diego knows that?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

We can add schpedo to the list.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Anyone surprised Diego knows that?
Anyone who has been following the Moore story would know that.

I guess that leaves out Fox Spews viewers....
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Age of consent has nothing to do with whether or not something is pedophilia, imbecile.

Puberty is the measuring stick for pedophilia, not age of consent.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:
Age of consent has nothing to do with whether or not something is pedophilia, imbecile.

Puberty is the measuring stick for pedophilia, not age of consent.
You're really splitting hairs here.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes, I was. I can bring the fun-nay sometimes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You also have to factor in the fact that 14-15 year olds can look 19. Many of you fukks are about my vintage, so you were likely choking it too mid 80s pron. If you did that, there's a pretty good chance you were watching a 15 year old Tracie Lords get busy.

According to you socially uptight dems, that makes us pedos. :meds:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Moore is accused of going after 15 year old girls. Hebophile is an attraction to early pubescent children, 10-13 years old. Pedophile is prepubescent children so 5-9 year olds.
Try again schpedo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't think any of those philes are really resume items.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is