Rank the shitholes T1B posters live in

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Rank the shitholes T1B posters live in

Post by Goober McTuber »

The riff-raff tends to be confined to certain small sections of town. Hopefully they'll continue to Darwinize each other.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:The riff-raff tends to be confined to certain small sections of town. Hopefully they'll continue to Darwinize each other.
You could just bore them to death by forcing them to watch Wisky hockey and bball.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Papa Willie wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:

C'mon guys...stop fighting over cum.

There's plenty for everyone.
Don't worry. My cum will never touch him, and his won't touch me.

That sounds (disturbingly) like a challenge.

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:The riff-raff tends to be confined to certain small sections of town. Hopefully they'll continue to Darwinize each other.
You could just bore them to death by forcing them to watch Wisky hockey and bball.
They wouldn't watch either of those. Too white.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MsCJ wrote:Houston is fantastic. Anyone who thinks it isn't either visited during the summer with no climate readiness or has never been there.
Here is the problem with this statement.

"The summer" in Houston starts roughly around Valentine's Day and goes to Thanksgiving.

"Houston, It's a nice place to do Christmas" ought to be their motto.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MsCJ wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
MsCJ wrote:Cordelia in Solano county on the edge of Napa county.
I work at the prison up there alot. Too many people. Too much traffic. Way too generic. Weather is fair to midland, but anyone who pimps Houston has a few cards missing from their deck so there is that.
I don't think there's a prison anywhere near me. Generic, certainly. Stupid bedroom community filled with big (relatively) cheap newer ticky tack houses and good schools. No traffic here either, unless it's Friday night and then all the people going to Tahoe clogged the system.

Houston is fantastic. Anyone who thinks it isn't either visited during the summer with no climate readiness or has never been there.
A few things.
Stupid bedroom community filled with big (relatively) cheap newer ticky tack houses and good schools.
Translation: This is where the middle class white folk live.

And is "fair to midland" officially part of the T1B lexicon or is MS just displaying his ignorance....again?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My ranking is based on how well each place is run, along with quality of life, weather, etc.

1. Rooster- East Tennessee is beautiful, TN is pretty well run. You get a taste of winter, but not enough to make you want to kill someone like say Wisky or CNY causes.
2. Tehaaas- Yeah, it's too fukking hot 300 days a year, but there is AC. Economy is good and everybody has a pickup and 15-20 guns.
3. FLA- good economy, awesome beaches. Too many old people and tourists, but both pay lots of the taxes and don't consume all the services.
4. Wisky- Well, it IS mostly white. I guess it has that going for it. And they backstabbed Hillary. They get points for that.
5. The rest of the flyover fukks- Meh. Cold winters, hot summers, but cheap to live.
6. The left coast- This place used to be paradise. Let's face it, the weather/scenery is simply a million times better than the rest of the country. It would have a lock on the top position had it not been over run by messicans/filthy hippies.
7. Ct- My home. 50 years ago, Ct was the economic envy of the universe. You had tons of rich NYers that lived in Fairfield County, the rest of the state was the arsenal of democracy/center of the industrial revolution. Then Puerto Ricans figured out they didn't have to go home after the shade tobacco picking season was over and the democratic party/state labor unions got in bed with one another. Things have been made worse over the last 30 years as our breath takingly incompetent state pols poured boatloads on money into Hartford, New Haven and other cities to "revitalize them". It didn't. The result is, we are running neck and neck with Illinois for the title of financial basketcase of the country. Chances are pretty fair that I will finally pick up all the stray extension cords, finish all the other projects and get this shack on the market within the next few years. Either that or we say fuggit, we're here for the duration and just put up perimeter razor wire and a 50 cal mount on the roof.
8. DC-Just fukking nuke it already.
dcubed
Crack Whore

Post by dcubed »

smackaholic wrote:8. DC-Just fukking nuke it already.
Preferably while Congress is in session. TIA
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:
smackaholic wrote:My ranking is based on how well each place is run, along with quality of life, weather, etc.

1. Rooster- East Tennessee is beautiful, TN is pretty well run. You get a taste of winter, but not enough to make you want to kill someone like say Wisky or CNY causes.
2. Tehaaas- Yeah, it's too fukking hot 300 days a year, but there is AC. Economy is good and everybody has a pickup and 15-20 guns.
3. FLA- good economy, awesome beaches. Too many old people and tourists, but both pay lots of the taxes and don't consume all the services.
4. Wisky- Well, it IS mostly white. I guess it has that going for it. And they backstabbed Hillary. They get points for that.
5. The rest of the flyover fukks- Meh. Cold winters, hot summers, but cheap to live.
6. The left coast- This place used to be paradise. Let's face it, the weather/scenery is simply a million times better than the rest of the country. It would have a lock on the top position had it not been over run by messicans/filthy hippies.
7. Ct- My home. 50 years ago, Ct was the economic envy of the universe. You had tons of rich NYers that lived in Fairfield County, the rest of the state was the arsenal of democracy/center of the industrial revolution. Then Puerto Ricans figured out they didn't have to go home after the shade tobacco picking season was over and the democratic party/state labor unions got in bed with one another. Things have been made worse over the last 30 years as our breath takingly incompetent state pols poured boatloads on money into Hartford, New Haven and other cities to "revitalize them". It didn't. The result is, we are running neck and neck with Illinois for the title of financial basketcase of the country. Chances are pretty fair that I will finally pick up all the stray extension cords, finish all the other projects and get this shack on the market within the next few years. Either that or we say fuggit, we're here for the duration and just put up perimeter razor wire and a 50 cal mount on the roof.
8. DC-Just fukking nuke it already.
You forgot to rank east-central Alabama. I'm sure you intended it to be #1. Or #2 at worst...east Tennessee kicks everyones' asses.
Yeah, but do you have any decent micro-brews?

And yeah, East TN, the Smokies in general is a beautiful place. The kinda place you might want to have your carcass tossed.......to rot for eternity!!!!

Rack SS and his impending demise in g0d's country.

You should write into the contract that they will drag you into Neyland Stadium for Alabama games.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So Cali is wack because of the people that live there but Tennessee is great beacuse of the people that live there?
You are one stupid fuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

My experience in East Tennessee was nothing but pleasant interactions with the locals. Although when you get away from the larger cities, it gets pretty redneck pretty quickly (but it's like that where I live, too. Same goes for California).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:So Cali is wack because of the people that live there but Tennessee is great beacuse of the people that live there?
You are one stupid fuck.
When it comes right down to it, what other measuring stick is there, dumbfukk?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:My experience in East Tennessee was nothing but pleasant interactions with the locals. Although when you get away from the larger cities, it gets pretty redneck pretty quickly (but it's like that where I live, too. Same goes for California).
I was in the Virginia Beach area this past weekend. Va Beach, itself is more like San Diego than it is Virginia, being the largest concentration of military folks in the country, but on the drive home up the eastern shore, I made a few stops and was reminded of the overall authentic friendliness of southerners.

Especially to fellow white folks! :grin:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:My experience in East Tennessee was nothing but pleasant interactions with the locals. Although when you get away from the larger cities, it gets pretty redneck pretty quickly (but it's like that where I live, too. Same goes for California).
Yeah, same in the Nashville area. Nashville itself is pretty cosmopolitan and for you other cities that fancy yourself good live music places.....you're amateur hour. But drive a half hour in any direction, well, prolly more like a hour now, and, well, cue up the banjos. They are some country motherfukkers.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Cordelia has more in common with Sacramento than the Bay Area.

Houston is summer year round, then there's July and August. Great people in Uston though.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm missing out.

When I was in Birmingham, I sampled some of the local brews.

And no... you're really not missing out.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Yeah, but do you have any decent micro-brews?

And yeah, East TN, the Smokies in general is a beautiful place. The kinda place you might want to have your carcass tossed.......to rot for eternity!!!!

Rack SS and his impending demise in g0d's country.

You should write into the contract that they will drag you into Neyland Stadium for Alabama games.
There are breweries all over the state. For a Bible belt bunch, I think we have more breweries than anyone would expect. I've had to pretty much quit drinking, so I'm missing out.

I don't have to add anything to the deal. Once the meat and organs have rotted off my bones, they'll place the skeletal remains in a vault under...yep...Neyland Stadium. I will forever curse the Vols and ensure Bama victories.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rack you, Sam and your eternal 'bode over those orange clad hillbillies!!!!

You're statement about Alabama micros makes sense. Long before Porland hipster brewer was a cum shot, them Alabama boys was out in the woods doin' a little old school micro-brewin'. Till that fukkin' revenuer agent came along and busted their stills up.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:them Alabama boys was out in the woods doin' a little old school micro-brewin'. Till that fukkin' revenuer agent came along and busted their stills up.

Probably can't hold a candle to Tennessee. When your state song has a verse about 'shine, and killing revenuers, you're legit.

Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin' for a moonshine still
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
Reckon they never will
Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top
Dirt's too rocky by far
That's why all the folks on Rocky Top
Get their corn from a jar
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How can you not rack a state song like that?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So Cali is wack because of the people that live there but Tennessee is great beacuse of the people that live there?
You are one stupid fuck.
When it comes right down to it, what other measuring stick is there, dumbfukk?
I don't really give a shit about people and I don't find people all that different from place to place anyways so maybe EVERYThing else is important.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I don't believe those southern hillbillies were making beer.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:I don't believe those southern hillbillies were making beer.
Pretty similar process, except the distilling. Although making liquor doesn't require nearly the level of cleanliness that beer does. But they're distilling a kinda fucked-up version of beer, kinda sorta.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Maybe someone should start a thread on breweries.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote:Maybe someone should start a thread on breweries.
How come you don't post about Cal anymore?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
FiatLux wrote:Maybe someone should start a thread on breweries.
How come you don't post about Cal anymore?
Allow me:

45 - 24
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:I don't believe those southern hillbillies were making beer.
No they weren't. But they were both making alcoholic beverages on a small scale, so there is a similarity.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
No they weren't. But they were both making alcoholic beverages on a small scale, so there is a similarity.
So am I. But I ain't no hillbilly.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I say 1910 you carpet bagging asswipe.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Proof that if you put enough seasoning on anything, some mexican will eat it, explains menudo
Really? I though it had something to do with per-teenage girls' sexual fantasies involving Ricky Martin.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's called Hotlix and that "beaner section" is the front display case and those "farm workers" are rednecks from the valley with huuuge stars and bars flags flying from their Fords and Chevys.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Schmick still wants to fight them.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Madtown girls are nice looking so whomever said that Goober is porking uglies is wrong even at his age, the millennials like sugar daddies.

I am about 2+ hours up the highway same highway from Goobs and about an 1.5 hours from the Twin Cities.....so in the middle.

And yes, we have coons/porch monkeys and other monikers you people use to describe us in our city of 100k if you can add the burbs.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Arch, Someone, shmick, I think tossed out the term coonass. Just to clearify, a coonass ain't a balck dude. It is a cajun. Prolly even fewer coonasses up your way than black dudes.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Houston WAS awesome to live in, but it’s just getting too damn crowded now and that southern charm is slowly fading away and being replaced by impatience and ass-holism. I thought I’d live here my whole life, but now I’m thinking of retiring on some land.

Sent from Screwey's Lint Filter
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:I do not have a derogatory term I refer to blacks as unless they vote dimocrat and then I call them worthless oxygen thief scum that needs to die....but that's all dims, regardless of skin color
We get it. You are a scared little cuck. Do you HAVE to post the same vile threat thread after thread after thread? You are more of a droning bot than yellowkkkal was.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Go Coogs' wrote:Houston WAS awesome to live in, but it’s just getting too damn crowded now and that southern charm is slowly fading away and being replaced by impatience and ass-holism.
i know what you mean, it comes with urban America over crowded grid lock.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:Houston WAS awesome to live in, but it’s just getting too damn crowded now and that southern charm is slowly fading away and being replaced by impatience and ass-holism.
i know what you mean, it comes with urban America over crowded grid lock.
We went to see Teceschi-Trucks at the Civic Theater on Thursday night last week. My wife met me at my office in Carlsbad, near the airport, at about 4:45. It took us until 6:30 to get downtown (about 35 miles) on the 5. It was slow and go from the 805 split all the way to the Front Street exit, except for maybe half a mile near Sea World Drive. Fucking ridiculous. When I lived in PB in the 80s there would be some traffic to hold you up on Balboa trying to get to the freeway, but never anything like that on the 5. Why are so many people going south on the 5 in the evening rush hour? You would think that most people would be travelling north away from downtown. Northbound looked pretty bad too actually.

I probably could have saved time by driving home, picking her up, and going down the 15 and 163.

At least we left ourselves plenty of leeway and had time to get some fish tacos and beers at Spike Africa before the show, which was awesome BTW. We were dead center in the first row of the loge (lower mezzanine). The sound is great from up there.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rumps wrote:Houston WAS awesome to live in, but it’s just getting too damn crowded now and that southern charm is slowly fading away and being replaced by impatience and ass-holism. I thought I’d live here my whole life, but now I’m thinking of retiring on some land.
Other than affordable housing, I don't see much that's attractive about H-town.

Oppressive heat.
Traffic is a killer.
The landscape is flat and boring.
Post-Katrina, a lot of things stated to change for the worse.

I know you have a comfort level and you have roots there, but let's face it...

Houston pretty much SUCKS.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Look at chip going all mvscal on shmick.

You know you're a dick when you can get the nicest guy on the interwebs dropping f-bombs.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote:oxy addict ass
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22