Your 10/22 Top 10

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Shoalzie
WingNut

Your 10/22 Top 10

Post by Shoalzie »

No crazy results so no changes in my rankings.

1. Alabama (1)...yawn, another demolition. They're frightening.
2. Georgia (2)...off week but was tempted to have Penn State jump them. How good is that win over Notre Dame looking now?
3. Penn State (3)...crushed an overmatched Michigan team. 14 points in the first 5 minutes literally was enough to win.
4. TCU (4)...steamrolled a team they should steamroll. Next 3 weeks: at Iowa State, Texas and at Oklahoma.
5. Wisconsin (5)...considering Michigan is their best remaining opponent, they won't have a very impressive regular season resume. They'll need a win in Indy.
6. Oklahoma (6)...squeezed by in a tough road test. I'm sure November 11 is circled on their calendar but Bedlam is the week before.
7. Clemson (7)...a good time for a week off.
8. Miami (8)...can't punish them for winning close but they make it exciting.
9. Ohio State (9)...another top 10 team with a bye with a monster game against Penn State in Columbus awaits.
10. Notre Dame (10)...easily the best win of any top 25 team this week. Big games with NC State, at Miami and at Stanford remain.

= = = = =

Biggest games left on the schedule:
October 28: #3 Penn State at #9 Ohio State; #4 TCU at Iowa State; NC State vs. #10 Notre Dame
November 4: LSU vs. #1 Alabama; #3 Penn State at Michigan State; #6 Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State; #7 Clemson vs. NC State
November 11: #2 Georgia at Auburn; #4 TCU at #6 Oklahoma; #10 Notre Dame vs. #8 Miami; Michigan State vs. #9 Ohio State
November 18: Michigan vs. #5 Wisconsin
November 25: #1 Alabama at Auburn; #9 Ohio State at Michigan

Gotta love those next three Saturdays. SEC and B1G are going to have at least 2 maybe 3 teams in the playoff while the Big XII and ACC have some stuff to sort out. USC getting demolished all but eliminated the Pac-12 from consideration.
HMMMMMM
Jake

Re: Your 10/22 Top 10

Post by HMMMMMM »

Papa Willie wrote:6. OH10 St. - Easily the best 1 loss team, and I think they're gonna beat PSU.
I hope you're wrong, but I fear you are right.

OSU will be TOUGH.

One positive is IF Penn State leaves with a win I will know they are absolutely legit.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

LSU vs Alabama shouldn't be considered a big game in any way whatsoever. It'll be a blood bath of the highest order. Why in the world did you put that game on your list?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

1 Bama
2 Ped St
3 Georgia
4 TCU
5 Notre Dame
6 Ohio St
7 Wisconsin
8 Clemson
9 Miami
10 Oklahoma
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Python wrote:LSU vs Alabama shouldn't be considered a big game in any way whatsoever. It'll be a blood bath of the highest order. Why in the world did you put that game on your list?

It might be a blood bath. But LSU seems to be righting the ship pretty quickly.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one