Zeke Out

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

HMMMMMM
Jake

Zeke Out

Post by HMMMMMM »

It will be interesting to see how Dak Prescott looks in the weeks to come.

People had him anointed as the second coming when he was playing behind the best O line in football and a premier running back, but Mark Rypien won a Super Bowl with that same recipe, so this will be a crucial test for him.

I know as an Eagle's fan my view of the Cowboys is perpetually clouded, and Dak may come through this looking very good, but I suspect he will prove to be simply a capable quarterback.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Zeke Out

Post by BSmack »

I suspect Dak will be throwing a lot. Good for my fantasy football team, bad for the Cowboys.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Dak will fall in line...irrelevant within 2 years. Zeke will be out of the league within the same time frame...
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well at least Jerry Jones forced the players to stand for the anthem. That will keep the fans happy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.