About 5:12 to 5:20.

:lol:

That's how Harbaugh is coachin' 'em up?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: flop

Post by Shoalzie »

That was a joke that he even attempted that but shame on the ref for taking the bait.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Utah kicker pulled one last night where he was barely touched, if at all, but had the entire stadium booing and Wittingham throwing a tantrum on the field after the guy was writhing on the field, grabbing his leg in pain, and the officials didn’t call it. Dude then got up and ran off the field without even a limp.

For once the PAC12 crew got one right.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nothing like getting bent over by little brother in your own crib.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I enjoyed his melts last night. Takes after his coach.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Hey Mgo...what was the deal with L.J. Scott?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan has really missed Tarik Black the last few games. Perry is their only consistent wideout and dude probably shouldn't even be on the team. I think the tight ends have been fairly reliable targets but losing Butt and Asiasi has hurt.

Running backs...they ride the hot hand until one of them inevitable puts it on the rug. They've missed not having a De'Veon Smith to rely on.

The line has been okay but they were getting tore up with just a 3 or 4-man rush last night. State getting pressure with a few guys allowed them to sit back and force O'Korn into bad throws all night. Even the stuff he got to work early in the game...he forced a couple passes in there that could've been picked off.

Just too flawed of an offensive team. They can't just expect the defense to do all the work. They've been able to turnover the personnel on defense but that offense looks like they've got a lot of new starters. It's an okay team but probably shouldn't have been ranked in the top 10 up to this point.

State had one sustained drive and scored on a short field off a turnover. They were far from dominant offensively. They've got their typical gritty defense. You simply can't turn the ball over 5 times and expect to win even though State played like they wanted Michigan to hang around.

I'm not overly impressed with State but I've not been overly impressed with my team either. Penn State and Ohio State are the teams to beat in this division.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shoalzie wrote:Hey Mgo...what was the deal with L.J. Scott?
Not really sure. I was surprised he didn't get any carries last night. Maybe he was nicked up...but he was dressed. With the nasty weather, perhaps the staff didn't want to risk putting a guy with fumbling issues out there. I actually thought Madre London was MSU's best option against that defense, because he has more quickness/burst than Scott or Holmes. They just weren't going to have much success running into the teeth of that front 7...though Dave Warner still tried. Boy, did he try.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

This gif perfectly encapsulates the last 10 years of MSU vs UM:

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

^^^^^^^^^^

The closest thing to a foul, is 8 going over and saying something to the dude that just planted him.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.