It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

So what do you think of the sentence?

Total votes: 0

mvscal
Blank

Re: Weiner.

Post by mvscal »

Roach wrote:Nice touch, mvs now an admitted pedo . . .
A. I have never fucked a 15 year old...even when I was 15.

B. Pedophiles are not interested in sexually mature individuals such as 15 year olds.

C. You're basically an idiot with some awkwardly closeted urges of your own.

Should I go through the rest of the alphabet?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Here you get called out on your shit which you can't take because you are a yellow cunt.
Yet here I am. Try not to bore me if you can.
Well I am not going to be writing racist drivel and lusting after 15yo girls so I am sure YOU will be bored but that's on you.
Nice white flag. I'm yawning. Anything else?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's illegal to fuck a 15 when you are 50 Mr. Law&Order. Trying to use the criminal code to wiggle out of your pedophilia. :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:It's illegal to fuck a 15 when you are 50 Mr. Law&Order.
I didn't say it wasn't. It's also illegal to drive over the posted speed limit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Then stfu with trying to use the criminal codes to show it's ok for a 50 yo to fuck a 15 yo you sick twisted pedo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
You're comparing statutory rape to speeding???

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Then stfu with trying to use the criminal codes to show it's ok for a 50 yo to fuck a 15 yo you sick twisted pedo.
When you're done melting, please rephrase in English. For the record, I did not say it was "OK." I think it is totally inappropriate behavior. It is definitely NOT "OK."

Should all inappropriate behavior be criminalized?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:
You're comparing statutory rape to speeding???
Yes, they are both completely arbitrary. Care to argue otherwise? Let's hear it. Maybe I'm wrong about this. Change my mind with your brilliant defense of statutory "rape" laws which all vary according locality.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

John Sebastian?

or Gary Puckett?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roach wrote:B. Really? And you know this how?
Yes, really.
Definition of pedophilia
:sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically :a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia
Since you're a total dumbfuck let me help you out with the other "big words."
Definition of prepubescent
of, relating to, being in, or occurring in the period of development immediately preceding puberty prepubescent children prepubescent growth

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prepubescent
Oh, here is another word you don't seem to understand.
self-admitted

adjective
admitting to a specific charge or accusation; self-confessed:

You are truly a catastrophic moron and totally unhinged. The only question is why? Buttfucked by Coach Diego in the shower as a little boy?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Roach wrote:Now who is the dumb fuck trying to cover his butt? It is you, mvspedo.

Nice job with Webster but none of those definitions matter to the fact you have outed your self to be ok with fucking 15 year olds. All the rest of your response is noise.

Prepubescent or not, again nothing to do with your deviant attitude.

Pedophilia. Yup you sure do engage in "sexual fantasies" (from the definition you furnished).

Self admitted. Yep. You wrote it.

You have kicked your own ass, pretty hard there mvspedo. Own up to it, put on your big boy pants and get over it, if you can. Or don't and keep being the belligerent ignorant tard you seem to be.

Have a nice day you pedo sick bastard.
Wait, what?

He even fucking explained where you were wrong, so naturally, you decided to...

double-down on being wrong?

Ponderous.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roach wrote:Pedophilia. Yup you sure do engage in "sexual fantasies" (from the definition you furnished).
You seem to have forgotten the part about prepubescent children which is kind of the entire definition of "pedophile." If total failure was your objective, you have succeeded brilliantly.

As to 15 year olds fucking? They will do that. They will suck cocks and give handjobs in the backseat of cars. It's human nature. We are told to accept faggots and trannies as totally normal but the world is supposed to end when a 50 year old fucks a 15 year old...unless of course it was a hot cougar boning a 15 year boy and then it's high fives all around for the young man.

It's a joke and so are you.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

mvscal wrote:As to 15 year olds fucking? They will do that. They will suck cocks and give handjobs in the backseat of cars.
With partners their own age, they're exploring their sexuality. It doesn't mean they aren't children. Since you like definitions, here is the legal definition of a child: "a human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier." There's a reason why they're treated like children. It's because they are children. A fifty year old man should be giving a fifteen year old girl support and guidance, not try to figure out a way to fuck her.
It's human nature.
Lots of behaviors are "human nature." Killing, stealing, raping, lying, etc. are all examples of human nature. These behaviors have been in mankind's bag of tricks since the beginning of time. Just because a behavior is human nature, it doesn't make it admirable.
We are told to accept faggots and trannies as totally normal
This has nothing to do with 50 year old men fucking 15 year old girls.
but the world is supposed to end when a 50 year old fucks a 15 year old
Hopefully your world will come to an end for you when you meet up with the girl's older brother or father.
...unless of course it was a hot cougar boning a 15 year boy and then it's high fives all around for the young man.
High fives? Maybe from his immature fifteen year old buddies. But again, they're children. What did you expect from them? BTW, the definition of a cougar is "an older woman seeking a sexual relationship with a younger man." Younger man, not child.

So...do your rationalizations make you a pedophile? No they don't, but they do prove you place the desire to fuck a child above the desire to be a man.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:We are told to accept faggots and trannies as totally normal but the world is supposed to end when a 50 year old fucks a 15 year old
Nobody thinks it's the end of the world.

Normal people think a 58 page thread that has middle-aged men laffing and cheering on an adult/child sex encounter is... sick.

Not IN.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

mvscal wrote:.net has everything this place doesn't. Humor, politics, sports, random BS. This shithole has got zilch. Just a bunch of boring old farts posting the same shit over and over again.

Then why are you here? Or do you consider yourself a boring old fart? Either way, you've kicked your own ass, mvspedo.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

What passes for humor at .net is almost laughable.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Wiener isn't your typical 50 year old, he's looking pretty good. But still I agree it's over the line. He might very well find some 21 year old that is in to him and that should be enough for his strange little ego problem and keep him out of trouble.... but he didn't think of that. His ego led him to believe either that he could get away with it or that it was worth the risk. In the end he is a stupid man and his life will never be as good as it was.

But... this 17.9 is illegal and gross and 18 is totally fine line in the sand is just silly.

Some girl/young women really do prefer the company/look/whatever of an older dude and there should be some sort of sliding scale on the whole thing. No 15 year old should be forced to have as her only sexual option another 15 year old. Perhaps a 5 year waiver so 14 can't date above 19, 15/20,16/21 etc until 18?
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: .net has everything this place doesn't. Humor, politics, sports, random BS.
You post this in a thread about....a politician.

WTKYOA
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

ML@Coyote wrote:
mvscal wrote:As to 15 year olds fucking? They will do that. They will suck cocks and give handjobs in the backseat of cars.
With partners their own age, they're exploring their sexuality. It doesn't mean they aren't children. Since you like definitions, here is the legal definition of a child: "a human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier." There's a reason why they're treated like children. It's because they are children. A fifty year old man should be giving a fifteen year old girl support and guidance, not try to figure out a way to fuck her.
Ageist
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Wait, what?

He even fucking explained where you were wrong, so naturally, you decided to...

double-down on being wrong?

Ponderous.
Midget (from midge, a sand fly[2]) is a term for a person of unusually short stature...
So naturally you have doubled down 1000times on stupid.
Goose/Gander and all.