Moderator: Jesus H Christ

So what do you think of the sentence?

Total votes: 0

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Weiner.

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BTW, I think the guy's a pervert regardless of his political persuasion. And we've certainly seen our share of those from the other side of the aisle. I'm sure you've worked your "wide stance" often enough.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:Y'all are slipping. What an outstanding Democrat, right?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Y'all are slipping. What an outstanding Democrat, right?
I'm not claiming he did anything, but people are saying...

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Your hero...

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Fucking 15yos when you are 50+ is the bomb.

Sin,
Mvskkkal and the tards at .net
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wiener is a weapons-grade pervert. Like other perverts look at that dude and go what the fuck. But the only thing that we can guarantee about Wiener is that he will do it again.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:

it's been almost 5 years since I've mentioned Weiner in here.
Maybe, but you think about it all the time.

Sorry...to easy.

:mrgreen:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Without Weiner and his wanton weenie, we'd have Hillary. Just sayin'.. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Bail Buttsy...please.
Go Bucs, Gators
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale wrote:Fucking 15yos when you are 50+ is the bomb.

Sin,
Those guys are seriously messed up.
Continually giving high-fives and getting OFF on stories about adult/juvenile sex.

Weird, warped, twisted shit.

The sick irony is that mvscal spent years calling Diego a pedo in nearly every post where he spoke to him.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mikey wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:

it's been almost 5 years since I've mentioned Weiner in here.
Maybe, but you think about it all the time.

Sorry...to easy.

:mrgreen:
"Too" easy. T O O. Too.

Sorry, too easy.

Sin,
Dims
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:

Sin,
Those guys are seriously messed up.
Continually giving high-fives and getting OFF on stories about adult/juvenile sex.

Weird, warped, twisted shit.

The sick irony is that mvscal spent years calling Diego a pedo in nearly every post where he spoke to him.
What do they all have in common? They're all hardcore Trump ball lickers.

But you have to admit, some of those stories are funny: Facebook broad (the manatee), the guy with the Mustang, and the hot chick dating the black guy.

Other than that, that place is the scum of the earth.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sin,
Yes, really. "Age of majority" is a legal classification subject to change. It has nothing to do with physical/sexual maturity. 15 year old boys have lied about their age and gone to war and it wasn't that long ago in this country that 15 year old girls would be married and raising children.

She is no innocent victim here. He didn't "force" her to meet him at Shoney's and run away with him. They planned this together. This whole thing was probably her idea in the first place. She comes from an abusive home environment. All she wants to do is run away. That's a teenager's plan not a cunt struck 50 year old's.

He's letting his dick do the driving and I doubt his brain will engage until he runs out of money and realizes he's up to ass in Federal charges and stands a good chance of dying in Federal Pound Me in the Ass Prison. A little excessive, IMO.

He is stupid and this case of stupidity is going to hurt...bigly.
Lying again? Can't say that I'm surprised. Which part of my original take is incorrect?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:But you have to admit, some of those stories are funny: Facebook broad (the manatee), the guy with the Mustang, and the hot chick dating the black guy.
The Amber Alert thread was particularly epic as is the Amazing World of Nogs and the Juiced Up Badge Monkey thread. Which shit troll is yours? You all lurk there at the very least. .net has everything this place doesn't. Humor, politics, sports, random BS. This shithole has got zilch. Just a bunch of boring old farts posting the same shit over and over again. Be thankful for my mercy fuck of this dying forum.

Hi, popeturd! Still melting and 'sessing? World still flat?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:She is no innocent victim here. He didn't "force" her to meet him at Shoney's and run away with him. They planned this together. This whole thing was probably her idea in the first place. She comes from an abusive home environment. All she wants to do is run away. That's a teenager's plan not a cunt struck 50 year old's.

If you're 50+ years old man and a 15 year old girl wants to run away and have sex with you, you have one answer to give her.

"No."

He's 100% at fault and you are 100% pathetic.

Stop acting like you weren't cheering that sick fiasco on.

You were.

mvscal wrote:The Amber Alert thread was particularly epic
Creep.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:You all lurk there at the very least
uhh...

Wrong.

Never.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote:
mvscal wrote:She is no innocent victim here. He didn't "force" her to meet him at Shoney's and run away with him. They planned this together. This whole thing was probably her idea in the first place. She comes from an abusive home environment. All she wants to do is run away. That's a teenager's plan not a cunt struck 50 year old's.

If you're 50+ years old man and a 15 year old girl wants to run away and have sex with you, you have one answer to give her.

"No."

You were.

Creep.
Thou doth protest too much.

She's 15 not 5. That's old enough to know whether or not she wants to fuck. As long as there wasn't any force or coercion involved, I couldn't care less.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You like .net because all the racists and pedos suck your orange dick and call it candy. Here you get called out on your shit which you can't take because you are a yellow cunt.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:

"No."

You were.

Creep.
Thou doth protest too much.

She's 15 not 5. That's old enough to know whether or not she wants to fuck. As long as there wasn't any force or coercion involved, I couldn't care less.
You are one sick fuck.

Medical help and/or jail (if you've actually committed this crime) would be appropriate.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

If she took a baseball bat to somebody and killed them, she would/could be tried as an adult, yes? But, if she were to squat on a cock, all of a sudden she is some kind of mindless infant incapable of reason totally unaware of what's happening?

You confuse what should be considered inappropriate with what should be considered criminal.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Here you get called out on your shit which you can't take because you are a yellow cunt.
Yet here I am. Try not to bore me if you can.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

mvscal wrote:Thou doth protest too much.

:shock:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Self-admitted pedophile in a thread about a pedophile. Awesome.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:If she took a baseball bat to somebody and killed them, she would/could be tried as an adult, yes? But, if she were to squat on a cock, all of a sudden she is some kind of mindless infant incapable of reason totally unaware of what's happening?

You confuse what should be considered inappropriate with what should be considered criminal.
Sounds pretty hypocritical coming from such a law and order advocate.
Those DACA kids are committing a crime!!! Deport them all...now!!!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Here you get called out on your shit which you can't take because you are a yellow cunt.
Well I am not going to be writing racist drivel and lusting after 15yo girls so I am sure YOU will be bored but that's on you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:If she took a baseball bat to somebody and killed them, she would/could be tried as an adult, yes? But, if she were to squat on a cock, all of a sudden she is some kind of mindless infant incapable of reason totally unaware of what's happening?

She can't be tried in CA as an adult without a hearing before a magistrate. You are one sick racist fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:

She can't be tried in CA as an adult without a hearing before a magistrate.
In other words, a 15 year old can be tried as an adult in CA. Thanks for playing. And there is nothing wrong with that. A 15 year old knows right from wrong.

I haven't heard anybody claim whatsherface is retarded or otherwise diminished in capacity.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:

Sounds pretty hypocritical coming from such a law and order advocate.
Those DACA kids are committing a crime!!! Deport them all...now!!!
You deport illegal aliens because they aren't supposed to be here not because they have committed a crime. If they commit crimes, you imprison them and then deport them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roach wrote:Nice touch, mvs now an admitted pedo . . .
A. I have never fucked a 15 year old...even when I was 15.

B. Pedophiles are not interested in sexually mature individuals such as 15 year olds.

C. You're basically an idiot with some awkwardly closeted urges of your own.

Should I go through the rest of the alphabet?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Well I am not going to be writing racist drivel and lusting after 15yo girls so I am sure YOU will be bored but that's on you.
Nice white flag. I'm yawning. Anything else?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's illegal to fuck a 15 when you are 50 Mr. Law&Order. Trying to use the criminal code to wiggle out of your pedophilia. :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:It's illegal to fuck a 15 when you are 50 Mr. Law&Order.
I didn't say it wasn't. It's also illegal to drive over the posted speed limit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Then stfu with trying to use the criminal codes to show it's ok for a 50 yo to fuck a 15 yo you sick twisted pedo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
You're comparing statutory rape to speeding???

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Then stfu with trying to use the criminal codes to show it's ok for a 50 yo to fuck a 15 yo you sick twisted pedo.
When you're done melting, please rephrase in English. For the record, I did not say it was "OK." I think it is totally inappropriate behavior. It is definitely NOT "OK."

Should all inappropriate behavior be criminalized?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:
You're comparing statutory rape to speeding???
Yes, they are both completely arbitrary. Care to argue otherwise? Let's hear it. Maybe I'm wrong about this. Change my mind with your brilliant defense of statutory "rape" laws which all vary according locality.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

John Sebastian?

or Gary Puckett?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roach wrote:B. Really? And you know this how?
Yes, really.
Definition of pedophilia
:sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object; specifically :a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia
Since you're a total dumbfuck let me help you out with the other "big words."
Definition of prepubescent
of, relating to, being in, or occurring in the period of development immediately preceding puberty prepubescent children prepubescent growth

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prepubescent
Oh, here is another word you don't seem to understand.
self-admitted

adjective
admitting to a specific charge or accusation; self-confessed:

You are truly a catastrophic moron and totally unhinged. The only question is why? Buttfucked by Coach Diego in the shower as a little boy?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Roach wrote:Now who is the dumb fuck trying to cover his butt? It is you, mvspedo.

Nice job with Webster but none of those definitions matter to the fact you have outed your self to be ok with fucking 15 year olds. All the rest of your response is noise.

Prepubescent or not, again nothing to do with your deviant attitude.

Pedophilia. Yup you sure do engage in "sexual fantasies" (from the definition you furnished).

Self admitted. Yep. You wrote it.

You have kicked your own ass, pretty hard there mvspedo. Own up to it, put on your big boy pants and get over it, if you can. Or don't and keep being the belligerent ignorant tard you seem to be.

Have a nice day you pedo sick bastard.
Wait, what?

He even fucking explained where you were wrong, so naturally, you decided to...

double-down on being wrong?

Ponderous.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one