Good game, Frisco

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I had family shit to do and missed the game. Pisses me off too because I've been watching every game by refreshing the screen while the A&M athletics website updates the play by play.

Congrats on the victory though. I saw the highlights on SC. It was a lot closer than the score ended up.

1-3 now in conference. Looking forawrd to pad the record with some of the non-elite in the XII.

By the way, after the Neb/KU game last night, our 5 point loss in Lawrence doesn't look as good now.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

The five point loss in Lawrence still looks good.....they're still undefeated and ranked second.......they don't suck, although they do tend to play to the level of their competition.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i think it's good to see A. Wright playing good again. he had a great freshman year, and last year did not really meet expectations.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"