Thoughts on Pro Football Hall of Fame

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Thoughts on Pro Football Hall of Fame

Post by BSmack »

1. Voters obviously forgot that Terrell Davis was a system back. Everybody rushed for big yards with that system. Mike Anderson better get your Hall of Fame speech ready. Anybody remember how good Clinton Portis was with Washington? Yeah me neither. Total joke.

2. Meanwhile Alan faneca makes 6 All-Pro pro teams and is weeded out in the first round? Seriously nobody loves guards.

3. Jerry Jones built a stadium and made one good trade. The rest of the time he spent retarding the progress of his own team. Those writers must really hate Paul Tagliabue.

4. I really don't understand the hating on TO. The only person who played receiver better than Terrell Owens was Jerry Rice. You can make a good argument that Randy Moss was just as good, but only Rice played it better. I understand the writers making a point on the first ballot last year because they're writers and a have perpetual butthurt. Shoot these are the same type of people who thought that Ted Williams wasn't a the first ballot Hall of Famer.

5. I guess since this Hall of Fame class made a total mockery of common sense, we might as well have a kicker.

6. I've got to give props to Kurt Warner LaDainian Tomlinson and Jason Taylor. They are all very deserving.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Thoughts on Pro Football Hall of Fame

Post by smackaholic »

It is better than the other Ohio-based HOF.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Which Hall of Fame is that? Pollution? Urban Decay?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:Which Hall of Fame is that? Pollution? Urban Decay?

The Flammable Waterways HOF in Cleveland.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Many of the voters are suffering from CTE. They confused the names "Davis" and "Owens."

Both common names, I suppose.

One dominated for 2 years, the other dominated for 15.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote:1. Voters obviously forgot that Terrell Davis was a system back. Everybody rushed for big yards with that system. Mike Anderson better get your Hall of Fame speech ready. Anybody remember how good Clinton Portis was with Washington? Yeah me neither. Total joke.

2. Meanwhile Alan faneca makes 6 All-Pro pro teams and is weeded out in the first round? Seriously nobody loves guards.

3. Jerry Jones built a stadium and made one good trade. The rest of the time he spent retarding the progress of his own team. Those writers must really hate Paul Tagliabue.

4. I really don't understand the hating on TO. The only person who played receiver better than Terrell Owens was Jerry Rice. You can make a good argument that Randy Moss was just as good, but only Rice played it better. I understand the writers making a point on the first ballot last year because they're writers and a have perpetual butthurt. Shoot these are the same type of people who thought that Ted Williams wasn't a the first ballot Hall of Famer.

5. I guess since this Hall of Fame class made a total mockery of common sense, we might as well have a kicker.

6. I've got to give props to Kurt Warner LaDainian Tomlinson and Jason Taylor. They are all very deserving.
Good take.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

BSmack wrote:Anybody remember how good Clinton Portis was with Washington? Yeah me neither. Total joke.

2004 1315 yards 5 TDs
2005 1516 yards 11 TDs
2007 1262 yards 11 TDs
2008 1487 yards 9 TDs

remember now?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I remember that you're a retard.

Portis went from averaging 5.5 yards a carry with Denver to not even once cracking 4.5 with Washington. Try not to confuse a much heavier load with actual productivity.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown