Why do Trump fans

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Why do Trump fans

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Love Putin? I guess I should be asking this at tards.net because they've been fawning over Putin for years.

I guess it makes sense. He murders political enemies...but yet he doesn't look like a faggot like Obama does riding his bike with a helmet.

I guess I'm just late to the party...as usual.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Why do Trump fans

Post by Carson »

Glad you figured it out.

All by yourself.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Love Putin? I guess I should be asking this at tards.net because they've been fawning over Putin for years.

I guess it makes sense. He murders left-wing, liberal journalists...but yet he doesn't look like a faggot like Obama does riding his bike with a helmet.

I guess I'm just late to the party...as usual.
Fixed. You're welcome.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I've never had an opinion one way or another about Putin. When I read about some of his antics and shenanigans and see his silly mug, I can't help but think he's been backdoored in the bathroom of a gay bar a time or two.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Speaking as a person who neither a fan of Putin, Obama, or Trump, I believe the admiration stems from Putin's more realistic, steely eyed view of the world wherein he understands power and how to wield it. Contrast that particular aspect of his personality with Obama, who believes he has some deeper, more nuanced understanding of human nature where if we all just allowed local nations place their imprint on regional power politics, the world would be so much better off. The end result of Obama's naive world view? A Middle East in flames, Crimea annexed by Russia, and the South China Sea now under the hegemony of communist China.

And that just barely scratches the surface of the idiocy that Obama espouses when placed in the balance against Putin. Anybody who can put aside their particular political views would admit that the world is considerably more dangerous today than it was eight years ago thanks to Obama's foolish foreign policy ideas.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Obama is one of the most intelligent, rational and pragmatic men to hold the office. There is no reason to hate him except on some Pickle Packers shyt.

Trump's skin is too thin. Focusing on poll numbers is an irrelevancy. Trump is very emotional....like a female. It's interesting to watch. I gave him 4 months before he was bored. Looks like he's over it sooner.

And I still wouldn't vote for Hillary.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Putin fans are just desperate for strong white male political role models.

Quick: name a feared and respected white male leader who isn't a businessperson.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

IB, I challenge you to give us a metric by which you can show Obama is one of the most intelligent, rational, and pragmatic men to hold the Oval Office.

He refuses to release his high school or college transcripts, any papers of substance he authored as the president of the Harvard Law Review, or any position papers while a community organizer :lol: or a senator. For such an astute intellect, he has a surprisingly spare written record of any thoughts beyond a ghost written autobiography. On the contrary, one of the few pieces we have demonstrating his brain power was a poorly penned piece on affirmative action.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... write.html

However, if you were to tell us that he is one of the most narcisstic, self centered, and prideful men to occupy the presidency along with an incapability to admit his culpability in his party's decimation, I'd agree with you whole heartedly.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:IB, I challenge you to give us a metric by which you can show Obama is one of the most intelligent, rational, and pragmatic men to hold the Oval Office.

He refuses to release his high school or college transcripts, any papers of substance he authored as the president of the Harvard Law Review, or any position papers while a community organizer :lol: or a senator. For such an astute intellect, he has a surprisingly spare written record of any thoughts beyond a ghost written autobiography. On the contrary, one of the few pieces we have demonstrating his brain power was a poorly penned piece on affirmative action.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... write.html

However, if you were to tell us that he is one of the most narcisstic, self centered, and prideful men to occupy the presidency along with an incapability to admit his culpability in his party's decimation, I'd agree with you whole heartedly.
Nice job cherry picking information from a decidedly anti-Obama publication, including the unsubstantiated claim that any of his books were ghostwritten. You really should reference your C&Ps.

BTW, the job of Law Review President is to edit the journal, not to write articles for it.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
BTW, the job of Law Review President is to edit the journal, not to write articles for it.
Fair enough, but one would think someone who had proven their ability to write good articles would make one a strong candidate for the said editors job.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Every POTUS since I was born has pretty much been a disaster.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Just from a grammatical standpoint, Obama was a horrible editor. The article spells that out fairly clearly.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:a period of time
I approve of this grammar.

Sin,
B. Obama, Editor, Harvard Review
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:Clinton wasn't too bad by comparison to some others
In comparison to all those other presidents that decided a huge (illegal) campaign donor should do all of our manufacturing, and we could all sit back and push pencils for a living?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Rooster, the metric is American Blackness.

When you think of a black man, what do you envision? What are the qualities of the perfect black man, whom you'd be willing to be led by?

You countered his presidentialness with his college years as an editor. You also described him as arrogant, a narcissist, none of which is proven by calling him a community organizer as an insult. If anything, it disproves it.

I am not indexhb. He's much better at this. I hope it's not true he passed away. But certain charges against how Obama has handled himself professionally are mystifying.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:
Innocent Bystander wrote:the metric is American Blackness.
What the fuck does that mean? Seriously?

Where does Thorgood Marshall fit on that scale? How about Clarence Thomas?

What about Marion Barry (To stay in DC)?

Black people in the US have done well and achieved much in the years preceding Obama, and will certainly continue after Obama flees. What was special about this cat?
He was so clean and lacking in a negro dialect.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Love Putin?
I don't. I respect him as a pragmatic nationalist and believe that it is a sound basis for de-escalating tensions between our nations. Russia has abundant natural resources and a relatively low level of technological expertise. IMO, it is the basis for a natural and mutually beneficial strategic partnership.

First things first. We need to recognize that they have strategic interests and alliances of their own and, to the extent that that they don't interfere with ours, we need to mind our own fucking business. Actually, we need to be doing a lot more of that.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote:Obama is one of the most intelligent, rational and pragmatic men to hold the office. There is no reason to hate him except on some Pickle Packers shyt.
Take away his teleprompter and he is revealed as a stammering dipshit. He is Ted Baxter with a tan and nothing more than an affirmative action mediocrity squeezed through the bowels of academia and shat forth upon the world.

There are more Americans on food stamps and disability than ever before. We have the lowest labor force participation in nearly 50 years. We had the most anemic economic "recovery" on record. His one and only "signature" legislative accomplishment is collapsing under its own weight and is about to be taken apart brick by brick, stacked up, set on fire and the ashes pissed on.

Around the world, tensions with Russia are at their worst since the height of the Cold War. He continued and expanded upon the disastrously destabilizing policies of the previous administration in the Middle East and the only thing he has to show for it is a bloodbath in Syria and a flood of "refugees" into Europe which has led to even more chaos on that continent. He gave Iran a billion dollars in cash and gave their nuclear program the green light and got literally nothing in exchange for that.

Finally, he leaves office with the Democratic party a five alarm dumpster fire. On his watch, they have lost both houses of Congress, the Executive branch, Two thirds of state legislatures and governorships and soon the judicial branch as well. Trump will appoint at least one and possibly as many as three SC justices and will fill over a hundred vacant seats on lower courts. It is a generational wipe out.

His legacy is one of categorical failure. He is easily the worst president since James Buchanan who likewise dithered and did nothing while the country fell apart.

Do you have any other idiotic remarks for me to address?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

^^^
This.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Kind of harsh MvsCal.

Nevertheless the truth.

IB, I rather have C. Powell or C. Rice way ahead of Obama because they will not allow the media to dictate on how to preside over this country. We had eight years of Cheney..err Bush and another eight with Obama, both were lead by their noses by other influences and not what they really wanted or are. That is who Obama is a pleaser to whomever will adulate him in front of the masses....Adonis if you will. He is a straight up bullshitter and people bought it hook line and sinker. But hey if lemmings fall for it, more power to him.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He was no worse than any of his immediate predecessors (and only one of the reasons he sucked is even on mvspedobear's list) but because he is black mvskkkal put him at the bottom of the list. Racist hack.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He is dumber than Chimpy so, yes...rocking fucking bottom.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And if you were not a flaming racist that might actually mean something.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Papa Willie wrote:You wanted to say something about black cock, didn't you?
Hi.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'll start here:

Rooster wrote:^^^
This.
For those of you unfamiliar with the internet, it translates to "I have no fucking take whatsoever, and a complete inability to expound on any reasons I might agree with the above."

In other words... nice job, Roosterbucmonkey.

Can 2017 be the year that this idiocy goes away?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:Can 2017 be the year that this idiocy goes away?
^^^
That.
Roosterbucmonkey
I may have to look it up, but I believe the preferred term is bucRooster.
"I see everything twice!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
Take away his teleprompter and he is revealed as a stammering dipshit. He is Ted Baxter with a tan and nothing more than an affirmative action mediocrity squeezed through the bowels of academia and shat forth upon the world.

But like his predecessor, he seems like the kind of guy who would be cool to have a beer with.
There are more Americans on food stamps and disability than ever before. We have the lowest labor force participation in nearly 50 years.

It was the Bubba long-term plan come to fruition -- first, outsource all manufacturing, since that's below us. Create a dependent class that got left behind in the offshoring, and make it clear that one party is going to take care of the disenfranchised. They don't need jobs or opportunity -- they just need a check. The idea that Obama continued this policy, when blacks are the demographic that suffered most, is just disgusting.

He continued and expanded upon the disastrously destabilizing policies of the previous administration in the Middle East and the only thing he has to show for it is a bloodbath in Syria and a flood of "refugees" into Europe which has led to even more chaos on that continent.
Despite his "fans" misguided claims to the contrary, Obummer never claimed he was going to end the wars... which was good foresight, since he lapped W when it came to bombing innocents and American citizens. Just think if W The Idiot had gone and piled-on by bombing Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria... and whoever the fuck else. The lefties would have become apoplectic, yet when their guy does it, it's good policy. Dude was a straight-up warmonger... but I don't think that was his ideology, it was that of his Masters, the Good Ol' Boy Democrats.

He gave Iran a billion dollars in cash and gave their nuclear program the green light and got literally nothing in exchange for that.
I'm at a point where I don't know how to feel about the Middle East. On one hand, I think if we warm relations with the most technologically advanced society in the region, they can deal with the fuckups. On the other hand, I think every other country on the planet should pullout and let them squabble... we have oil of our own, and we sure as fuck don't need anything else they have to offer -- the area rugs just aren't the same quality these days.
Finally, he leaves office with the Democratic party a five alarm dumpster fire.
Both parties needed an enema, and it took a freaking game show host to deliver it... nice job, America.

He is easily the worst president since James Buchanan
Sorry, bro... look Up and Left. Gotta give it up for my boy Herbert.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Smackie Chan wrote:I believe the preferred term is bucRooster.
So let it be written, so let it be done.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Dinsdale wrote:I'll start here:

Rooster wrote:^^^
This.
For those of you unfamiliar with the internet, it translates to "I have no fucking take whatsoever, and a complete inability to expound on any reasons I might agree with the above."

In other words... nice job, Roosterbucmonkey.

Can 2017 be the year that this idiocy goes away?
/sigh
Fine. It's not like I haven't spent plenty of time expounding on why Obama is the mediocre president he is already, but I'll point out one issue which is going to haunt us or our children in the near future: Nuclear proliferation. Because of BHO's singular focus on an Iran deal, he has paved the way for the Middle East's most dangerous nation to develop nuclear weapons in the next decade. From various sources who have studied him, Obama has considered his work with Iran to be the opus of his career, even over such things as healthcare. This particular goal was so important to him that he was willing to pay any cost, negotiate any deal, or overlook any violation, diplomatic slight, or outright aggression to get it.

And the Iranians knew it.

So here we are eight years later having given up our place in the ME and in essence put Iran in charge with Russia as their guarantor of security. The Iranians make no bones about eliminating Israel. They are quite forthright in their opinion of the United States as being the Great Satan. They haven't shown the least desire to show themselves responsible or trustworthy.

And now we've given them a green light to build atomic weapons after a brief hiatus in active development. Can they build a delivery system in the meantime? Sure they can! They've already launched some test rockets and Kerry has determined that those tests did not violate any agreement or spirit of the deal. Can they continue developing the technology of nuclear weaponry? Sure they can, as long as they don't actually build an actual warhead.

Then, in an unbelievable finale, he hands over a billion dollars in unmarked bills from different countries for "money we owed them" <cough ransom/bribe cough> to be used for, oh, maybe more terrorism from Hezbollah, anti-Iraqi insurgency, and military operations against Israel. All this after the regime was almost finished economically due to sanctions.

But no, Obama has a gift for resusitating failed anti-American regimes like Cuba, Iran, and Syria. He is the living embodiment of anti-Midas, where instead of everything he touches turns into gold, he turns everything-- everything! --into shit. He has a talent for it.

So, there you have it. You can throw mvscal's stuff on there too, he covered that well enough. But I gotta say, throwing my name out there along with bucmonkey was an unnecessary low blow. What, you didn't have any kittens to boil or newborn puppies to skin? You had to resort to feloniously linking my empiracally superior intellect with bukkakemonkey? Wow.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

^^^This*

*I'm not reading all this
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Sorry, bro... look Up and Left. Gotta give it up for my boy Herbert.
Although Hoover was a bottom-tier president he is hardly in competition for the worst. The worst criticism you can make of Hoover is that his ideology was ill-equipped to deal with a catastrophe the size of the depression.

Two of his predecessors, Harding and Coolidge, were far worse. You can add to the mix Grant, Nixon, Pierce, Fillmore and of course the grand champion of shit presidents James Buchanan.

I'm holding off on grading any modern presidents for a little while because that's a fool's errand.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

GCI ate my response. It's probably for the best.

Welcome back, Buzzer. I hope things are well. The kids must be about college age now. Time flies.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Rooster wrote:You had to resort to feloniously linking my empiracally superior intellect with bukkakemonkey.
Freshlessness notwithstanding, it's always a hoot when the self-proclaimed intellectually superior demonstrate their spelling deficiencies in the very same posts in which they crow about their intellectual superiority.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Spelling smack now? Isn't that supposed to be the lowest of the low because it's always a typo?

Besides, spelling is subjective these days.

Punctuation smack, though, is always "fresh."
Or is it "fresh"?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote:Spelling smack now? Isn't that supposed to be the lowest of the low
Sure, but there are few depths to which I won't stoop.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wait... we routinely accuse a member here of being a pedophile (for no reason), laugh at one poor member's plight in his daily struggles to keep jack-shacks clean, and another of fawning over another member in a sauna...

but we have standards?

Will wonders ever cease?
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Innocent Bystander wrote:Welcome back, Buzzer. I hope things are well. The kids must be about college age now. Time flies.
Hello, friend <3
Sending the same warm wishes back at you along with hope that you won't mind me sending you a PM.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:^^^This*

*I'm not reading all this
^^^That.

:dins:
^^^Not this.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: This shit hole isn't worth 139 characters per post. Thanks for the reference :dins: .
Go Bucs, Gators
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yet here you are.

YHKYOA... as with every other post you've made here. Dumber than Pikkkle.