Say it ain't so King Harbaugh!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carr Guy
Jake

Say it ain't so King Harbaugh!

Post by Carr Guy »

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/colle ... /93425102/

For the first time since this great man stepped foot on campus, I must say i am deeply disappointed by The King. Today Coach Harbaugh has basicaly shown his support for the enemy Hillary Clinton. If this county has any chance of repairing itself it can only be done by electing Mr. Donald Trump. Coach Jim Harbaugh was once a great conservative. I can only suspect the liberal ideolagies that infest Ann Arbor seeped into his head. It's a disease I tell you!!

So go forth Coach Harbaugh and deliver us our national champioship we so richly deserve but i just want to say I am a little more disappointed in you today than i was yesterday.
Those who stay will be champions.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Say it ain't so King Harbaugh!

Post by Goober McTuber »

Off this shit troll.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:Off this shit troll.

It's a good troll.

Unfortunately, its owner went a little too far trying to hide his identity.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

It's a horrible troll. I assume it's being run by one of our Buckeye fans.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I suspect this troll craves the balck cahk.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

lol, I figured this troll was Vogel, aka tart.
Go Bucs, Gators
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Off this shit troll.

It's a good troll.

Unfortunately, its owner went a little too far trying to hide his identity.
it's not a good troll.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Jimbo sucks a mean dick when it comes to 5 stars, don't he? What's next? Urban Meyer oversigns or some shit?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Shit Troll. a Troll never becomes his handler or panders. i've been running a troll on CU boards for 15 years. i got a whole story....a history....i was nominated to be a Mod once. stick with the story. no rewrites based on events. that's the comedy. hold the line.

1. the real Carr Guy didn't give a shit about politics. only about Real Michigan Men. if Leon Trotsky was a Michigan Man....he'd win with an ice pick in his head. he just wants to win football games and jerkoff to other Michigan Men.

2. the real Carr Guy would never say anything bad about Ann Arbor....he is so PURE. Ann Arbor is the best. plus, Jim Harbaugh spent a lot of time in the Bay Area....that's where you learn bad, faggy ideas about lefty politics. not AA. lazy.
lack of thinking.....lazy trolling. weak.

3. Carr Guy predicted the new greatness of the Wolverines.....we should all lay back and throw hosannas his way. he doesn't have to pave new ground. "i told you so"....that's what a good troll says...."it was inevitable".

off the troll. moron.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carr Guy rules. If you grew up in Michigan as a non-UM fan, you would understand. Carr Guy nails it.

Fuck off, the rest of you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Carr Guy rules. If you grew up in Michigan as a non-UM fan, you would understand. Carr Guy nails it.

does he "nail it", does he "rule".....?
"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

King Crimson wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Carr Guy rules. If you grew up in Michigan as a non-UM fan, you would understand. Carr Guy nails it.

does he "nail it", does he "rule".....?
If you're a slack-jawed fuckwit, well yes, he does.

Carr Guy sucks, Screwball swallows.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Image
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.