Same old SORRY ASS Raydahs...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Same old SORRY ASS Raydahs...

Post by Paul »

New season, same result. Wash, rinse, repeat. I love beating those cocksuckers almost as much as beating the Donkeys.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Same old SORRY ASS Raydahs...

Post by Bucmonkey »

Sad, not them but your fat ass ... timing ...
Go Bucs, Gators
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Bucmonkey wrote:Sad, not them but your fat ass ... timing ...
My timing is impeccable, as always.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Welcome back, Puffy Coat Paul. Feel free to post more.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yet the Raiders have a better record than KC.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Does RuPaul Walker Lindh still hang out here?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

DallasFanatic wrote:Does RuPaul Walker Lindh still hang out here?
I'm still shocked that this shitty forum still exists, frankly.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Then hit the road, fatty.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Does RuPaul Walker Lindh still hang out here?
I'm still shocked that this shitty forum still exists, frankly.
[KC]I'm still shocked that you still exist, you FAT fucking RETARD.[/KC]
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul wrote:I love beating those cocksuckers almost as much as beating the Donkeys.
You didn't beat them, band wagon Paul. You are a fan boy, as are all of us are who choose to pimp their team when they WIN.

What you have done is give KC fans and posters a perpetual bad rep that fan boys of other teams exploit to a ridiculous extent.

Get lost, Paul. You make me sick and reading the responses from others who waste time responding to you make me even sicker.

Yeah, I just wasted time... but that will be the last time wasted on you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jesus, Whitey. Be nice to CTRL-C Paul.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Attaboy Paul, good seeing you stir up some shit and wake this place up.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:
Paul wrote:I love beating those cocksuckers almost as much as beating the Donkeys.
You didn't beat them, band wagon Paul. You are a fan boy, as are all of us are who choose to pimp their team when they WIN.

What you have done is give KC fans and posters a perpetual bad rep that fan boys of other teams exploit to a ridiculous extent.

Get lost, Paul. You make me sick and reading the responses from others who waste time responding to you make me even sicker.

Yeah, I just wasted time... but that will be the last time wasted on you.
Hi Wags...nice to see you, too.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

They're kind of like the anti-Bills. Their record is great but they're not.
If you're the Bills and you're down 24-9 in the third, you're out in the garage picking out a shovel. The Raiders were down 24-9 and they're just, 'yeah, it's alright.'
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Of course Derek Carr broke his leg right before the first playoff appearance in 14 years!The Raiders can't have nice things.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro